Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

“I Am Hot” — Ifu Ennada Tells Big Brother #bbnaija (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Hot” — Ifu Ennada Tells Big Brother #bbnaija (video) (610 Views)

Xenophobia: Ifu Ennada Tells Big Brother Naija To Take 24-hour Break / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Hot” — Ifu Ennada Tells Big Brother #bbnaija (video) by made4naijamusic: 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
BBNaija Housemate, Ifu Ennada had her diary session with Big Brother today, and she made a yet-shocking statement, where she revealed that she’s been having the urge to have sex.

Apparently, Ifu is insinuating that she’s never had intercourse in the house, and this is contrary to a claim by a twitter user who says all the housemates in the house, have had sex.

Ifu also revealed that, Lolu once offered her a massage, but the turned it turned over fears that she might get hot, and want to get down with him.

Ifu Ennada might actually be holding herself away from Lolu with the fear that Anto might not like the outcome, which might spur her to nominate her (Ifu) for eviction.

Well, only time will tell if Ifu Ennada will eventually have sex on the show just like others… or maybe she’s just faking it.

Watch:

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/03/i-am-Hot-ifu-ennada-tells-big-brother-bbnaija-video/

Re: “I Am Hot” — Ifu Ennada Tells Big Brother #bbnaija (video) by cyndy1000(f): 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
I know this will reach Fp. Anyway Ftc

(1) (Reply)

'I Don't Need 45 Million'alex Says She Should Have Been Evicted Instead Of Leo. / Paddy Adenuga's Advice To Men Who Spend Money On Babes / Check Out The Voting Results That Brought Back Anto And Knloe #bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.