Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

How To Sell On Amazon From Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell On Amazon From Nigeria (11776 Views)

Cheapest And Most Reliable Way To Shop On Amazon From Nigeria / Who knows how To Sell Physical Products On Amazon From Nigeria? / How To Publish Your Book On Amazon from Nigeria - Victor Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Sell On Amazon From Nigeria by Nlearn: 6:21am On Mar 08, 2018
How To Sell On Amazon As A Nigeria, First Of All, Know That Nigeria Is Among The Pitfall Countries That Can't Registered a Seller Account On Amazon Market Place,

So Today I Will Be Revealing To My 9ja People Who Are Interested In Listing And Selling They Local Goods Or Imported Goods On Amazon And Make Cool Cash In Dollars

Before we get started on HOW TO SELL ON AMAZON AS A NIGERIA, Here are things you need to have in other to sign up your register seller account on amazon marketplace

1, You Need A Bank Account From Amazon Certified Countries

2, You Need A Credit Card From Any Of The Amazon Verified Countries

3, You will need to use Payoneer when you reside in or outside a seller registration approved country and that of a bank account in an approved country

4, You Too also required to obtain a US EIN number, that is an Identification Tax Number assigned to you, which you will use to fire tax at the end of the year

It's important to be aware that Online marketplaces like eBay, Amazon, and Google require all online sellers to submit an EIN Number or social number at the end of the year for tax purposes. In order words, you have to pay taxes for the money earned online from these companies

You also don't have to be a corporation or have any kind of legal status in America to have the EIN number. To get your EIN number, simply fill out the 10-BEN application form online at the IRS.GOV https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/apply-for-an-employer-identification-number-ein-online website ( US government tax debt collection agency )

[center]NIGERIANS ARE GREAT PEOPLE; NOT ALL NIGERIANS ARE SCAMMERS, YOUR INTEREST TO SELL ON AMAZON CAN BE ACHIEVED[/center]

Yes A lot of Nigerians has the interest of selling with Amazon, unfortunately, for Nigeria resident to sell on Amazon marketplace

You in person will need to have a resident address in one of the approved countries accepted for seller registration in Amazon; As Nigeria is not an approved country for seller registration, you would be unable to sell on Amazon using Nigeria resident address and bank account

So To say, residing in a registration approved country is required to set up a seller account on Amazon

However the US market remains the biggest, and I understand why people from outside of the US may wish to sell on Amazon, with email, Skype, WhatsApp, cheap international shipping, Google hangouts and lots of other techs stuff features in Amazon online marketplace

Everything is possible nowadays, to be able to sell on Amazon, although the amazon's policy does not sound like the same when you talk about people trying to sell on Amazon from Nigeria

Nigeria as a country is not allowed to sell on Amazon, and the currency Naira is not supported by Amazon marketplace

BELOW ARE COUNTRIES AND CURRENCY SUPPORTED BY AMAZON

Eurozone: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia,

Slovenia, and Spain, United Kingdom, United States

Albania*, Argentina*, Australia, Brazil*

Bulgaria, Canada, Switzerland and Lichtenstein, China* Colombia* Czech Republic, Denmark (including Greenland and the Faroe Islands), Hong Kong, Croatia,

Hungary, Indonesia*, Israel*, India, Jordan*, Japan*, Cambodia*, South Korea*, Laos* Sri Lanka*, Morocco*, Mexico*, Malaysia* Norway*, Nepal*, New Zealand*, Philippines*, Pakistan*, Poland*

Romania*, Russia*, Sweden*, Singapore*, Thailand*, Taiwan*, Turkey*, Vietnam*, South Africa*,

BENEFITS OF LISTING AND SELLING ON AMAZON

Amazon Marketplace Put your products in front of tens of millions of Amazon shoppers. With no per-item listing fees, Amazon can help you grow your business.

1: Reach Hundreds of Millions of Customers

Access a massive audience of confident customers—in the U.S. alone; Amazon has over 95 million monthly unique visitors. by listing your products on amazon you will grow faster and

- Benefit from a brand that ranks #1 in reputation as determined by a 2016 Nielsen Company survey.

2: Let Amazon Do the Heavy Lifting For You

Amazon will do the lifting for you and Scale swiftly and reach even more customers with Fulfillment by Amazon, world-class fulfillment service.

Amazon We pick, pack, and ship your products and take care of customer service and returns—all so you can focus on growing your business.

3: Amazon Will Put Your Products in the Spotlight

Get the word out—boost your product visibility and help maximize sales with Advertise on Amazon.

GETTING THE FULFILLMENT BY AMAZON MARKETPLACE

This Will Let Amazon pick, pack, and ship your orders as mention earlier

Here Amazon sells it for you, Amazon ship it for you. Amazon pay you your Cash, Amazon has created one of the most advanced fulfillment networks in the world, and your business can benefit from Amazon expertise.

With Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), you store your products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, Best of all, FBA can help you scale your business and reach more customers.

This Will Enable your listings on Amazon to qualify for Amazon Prime and Free Shipping on eligible orders with world-class fulfillment.

With Amazon Registered Seller Account, You Can Advertise Your Products On Amazon.com

Advertising on Amazon is an easy way for you to promote your listings. Ads appear right where customers will see them, such as the first page of search results or product detail pages.

You place bids on relevant keywords, and if your bid wins and your ad matches the search, your ad gets displayed to shoppers. These targeted ads can bring your products to a new audience and help you maximize your sales.

Amazon has two advertising solutions: Sponsored Products for promoting individual listings, and Headline Search Ads for registered brand owners to promote their brand and product portfolio

So Have Said All This, How Do Nigeria Resident Register A Seller Account With Amazon Marketplace And Start Selling On Amazon

The Answer is very simple, you as a Nigeria Resident should outsource for the following items

1, Get Bank Account From One Of The Amazon Certified Countries

2, Get A Credit Card From Any Of The Amazon Verified Countries, You Can Request For One From The Bank Of Any Of The Certified Amazon Countries and Get Credit Card From Payoneer ( Use A Unique Payoneer Credit Card For This Purpose )

3, You will need to use Payoneer when you reside in or outside a seller registration approved country or when you are in Nigeria, and that of a bank account in an approved country

4, You Too also required to obtain a US EIN number, that is an Identification Tax Number assigned to you, which you will use to fire tax at the end of the year, You Can Get Your EIN IRS.GOV

Source https://nairalearn.com/sell-amazon-nigeria/
Re: How To Sell On Amazon From Nigeria by Nlearn: 6:43am On Mar 08, 2018
Get Started, Leveraging Amazon Marketplace

Re: How To Sell On Amazon From Nigeria by Nlearn: 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
How To Start Food Stuff Exportation Business, Video Guide
[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtTMmuj82tw[/url]

1 Like

Re: How To Sell On Amazon From Nigeria by Nlearn: 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
For Your Premium Professional And Skill Courses, Go To NairaLearn https://nairalearn.com/ For All Your Online Courses and Offline Learn, Learn At Pace..

Re: How To Sell On Amazon From Nigeria by Nlearn: 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2018
Re: How To Sell On Amazon From Nigeria by Warripikin08(m): 1:35pm On May 16, 2018
Bro, abeg we fit discuss about this thing
Its about how to get my EIN number each time I visit the site to create my EIN number it will show access denied.
Re: How To Sell On Amazon From Nigeria by Nlearn: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
Warripikin08:
Bro, abeg we fit discuss about this thing
Its about how to get my EIN number each time I visit the site to create my EIN number it will show access denied.
use vpn
Re: How To Sell On Amazon From Nigeria by essay123(m): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
Let’s see your amazon seller account

5 Likes

Re: How To Sell On Amazon From Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nlearn:

1. If I have a contact in any of these countries and they help me out with things like bank account, credit cards, will my seller account and income be tied to that account or card?

2. Also, do I need both credit card and bank account in a seller country or just one of those?

3. I tried opening an account on NairaLearn but I wasn't successful with it. it gave me message to check my mail and perform verification but I got no mail from NairaLearn yet.
Re: How To Sell On Amazon From Nigeria by ggoldmine: 8:42pm On May 24, 2019
Nlearn:

After all these, how will the shipping be done? Won't they be able to detect your deception if you ship from Nigeria?
Re: How To Sell On Amazon From Nigeria by maxjax(m): 9:53pm On May 24, 2019
ggoldmine:

After all these, how will the shipping be done? Won't they be able to detect your deception if you ship from Nigeria?

Nlearn come n' answer this question o
Re: How To Sell On Amazon From Nigeria by okonri(m): 3:41am On May 25, 2019
maxjax:

Nlearn come n' answer this question o

DROPSHIPPING
Re: How To Sell On Amazon From Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 4:13am On May 25, 2019
okonri:

DROPSHIPPING
Exactly.
Re: How To Sell On Amazon From Nigeria by iamannietee(f): 2:00pm On May 09, 2021
How do you create & sell products on Amazon without any capital?

That is what my friend, Gbenga discovered last year & since then, Amazon pays him at least $1000 a month.

He is holding a free online class to explain it.

Interested? Sign up here - https://48hrbucks.com.ng/ama5
Re: How To Sell On Amazon From Nigeria by Dysaen(f): 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hello there! Thank you so much for all of this information. I, myself, do not live in Nigeria, but I have a friend who does. Also, he is interested in how to sell on Amazon. Therefore, he will be thrilled when I tell him about all the valuable pieces of advice you have shared. Since you have been so kind to share this with us, I wanted to return the favor by giving you a bit of advice as well. It is about an item that I have discovered on Amazon now unmissable in my kitchen: a digital kitchen scale. I've got mine from https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Beautiful-Measurement-Stainless-Batteries/dp/B08SW6F5SZ.

(1) (Reply)

How To Quit Your Job Properly And Focus On Your Business / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / How Much Does It Take To Advertise On Guardian Or This Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.