Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her (33904 Views)

Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Injury From Husband, Warns Him From Spreading 'Lies' / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by montestic(m): 9:11am On Aug 11, 2015
Tonto seems overjoyed with her new status...

She seems happier than her man. LOL
https://instagram.com/p/6O6NS6L4bQ/

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by Tolexander: 9:18am On Aug 11, 2015
definitely, this is a Nairaland homepage specimen!

we are back to the season of Tonto Dikeh, where none of everything she does affect the market value and demand of garri!

24 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by edwife(f): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2015
God bless all the kind step mothers.

Tonto seems happy and it's one of the thing i love about her personality.

she doesn't live to please people-as long as she is loved by her family,it's all good.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by powerfulsettingz: 9:20am On Aug 11, 2015
But when on earth will nairaland get lose of Tonto dike, is she the step cousin daughter to seun ni?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by Etumgbe(m): 9:20am On Aug 11, 2015
I don tire for all these tonto topics

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by jidxin(m): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2015
soooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by freshness2020: 9:21am On Aug 11, 2015
better than some wicked and jealous witch step mums.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by ykwildchild: 9:21am On Aug 11, 2015
Good to hear

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by chinex276(m): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2015
14years loading... Why d kiss? in 9ja

Front page tinz ...Oya shakiti bobooo...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by ArmaniUhuru: 9:21am On Aug 11, 2015
Tonto dike sef! Angelic abi, for a marriage you've not even entered. I pray make that guy really be the owner of that pregnancy. Mtchewwww
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by richardjemedafe1(m): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2015
Tonto dickkay again??

Anyway i wish her a happy married life...

I dnt knw why i just have hate and love for this lady...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by LhoLar01: 9:22am On Aug 11, 2015
Na everything about Tonto Dikeh dey make front page now. Smh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 11, 2015
Is this Seun's way of showing his heart break?

Why are Tonto Dikeh's topic at the same event making front Page since Yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by klem93(m): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2015
nice and lovely
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by FrankValency(m): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2015
Na wa o,if just bride price dey trend like this,I wonder how the main wedding go trend.

But wetin go vex me be say if I comment finish,then after 2 months she comes here to tell us she married a beast just like others celebs are using that to break their marriages,naa that time I go get talk.

Anyways congrats in advance till u enter the man's house,single ladies,I lie? #my voice #oya talk ur own
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 11, 2015
Enough with this tonto dike nonsense nah. Aha..abii she dey pay una?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 11, 2015
Every topic about this lady makes front page

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by maxiuc(m): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2015
For all the single ladies I say to you receive ur husband in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by kennyddonn(m): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2015
this one wey she dey kiss everyone........lesbianism act neva leave her......
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by Demmocrats(m): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2015
My Tonto has been taken away oh crying in Latin, omo mountains things this marry must beeak cheesy

Joking guys, wishing her all the best and wonderful kids grin

Still looking hot every day
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by tigonana: 9:23am On Aug 11, 2015
Nairaland don start wit dis tonto dike story,next news na tonto dike inside her toilet dey poo.hmm nairaland.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by Topisko: 9:23am On Aug 11, 2015
FOR Her Mind............. after all dey will soon be divorced cus its normal 2 dem
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 11, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Wake me when it reach front page

Pls wake up, it has and funny enough, the price of rice has also increased.
Thought she had cancer?
*just thinking aloud *
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by Olajumokeibk(f): 9:24am On Aug 11, 2015
okay
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by rightchic(f): 9:24am On Aug 11, 2015
Tonto matter again?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by Brugo(m): 9:24am On Aug 11, 2015
cheesy

See name. Tontolet cheesy this lady sha
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by Chestar5(f): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2015
Una no dey tire, every tin about dis gal must hit fp...ahanahan angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And Imade Adeleke At Naomi Peller’s 12th Birthday Party / Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video) / Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.