Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

BBNaija: Teddy A Flashes His Manhood In The Luxury Bedroom - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Teddy A Flashes His Manhood In The Luxury Bedroom (38148 Views)

BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction / BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas / BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Flashes His Manhood In The Luxury Bedroom by SageMahrez(m): 11:01am On Mar 08, 2018
BBN nonsense and ingredient

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Flashes His Manhood In The Luxury Bedroom by mustafa006: 11:01am On Mar 08, 2018
wetin be eggplant?
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Flashes His Manhood In The Luxury Bedroom by Skepticus: 11:03am On Mar 08, 2018
skyfaze:

Dstv has over 100 channels, u can watch the rest 99 channels and leave us with our Big Brother

Dumbo, I wasn't talking about DSTV, a foreign commercial enterprise exploiting your stupidity and vanity.

Nairaland has only one front page. When last have you seen an educative post pushed to FP this early?
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Flashes His Manhood In The Luxury Bedroom by marvin906(m): 11:14am On Mar 08, 2018
skyfaze:

Dstv has over 100 channels, u can watch the rest 99 channels and leave us with our Big Brother

in other words your supporting all the trashy news of bbn news posted on FP by the mods anyhow undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Flashes His Manhood In The Luxury Bedroom by emperormossad(m): 11:27am On Mar 08, 2018
Prettypepisco:
Cartons of Apetamin weight gain syrup.07037110564
How much?
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Flashes His Manhood In The Luxury Bedroom by Hakeem12(m): 11:32am On Mar 08, 2018
Whoever watches this show has just wasted that time of their lives on nothing. I can't even fathom the essence of this show. It's not educative in any form, not intellectually engaging or whatever.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Flashes His Manhood In The Luxury Bedroom by Odani: 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
Skepticus:
Trashy news with no trashy photo to back it up!

Is that one news?

NL, keep pushing this evil agenda of dumbing down the intelligence of Nigerian Youths, so, the elites can rob them silly!

It is not like, the youths have any thinking brain, though

#Selah

Make I hear word joor. y u open d thread undecided
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Flashes His Manhood In The Luxury Bedroom by edo3(m): 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2018
Josephjnr:
Hmmn! Waiting concern me?

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

The Night's Watch oath
oti wo game of throne ori e ti yi..
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Flashes His Manhood In The Luxury Bedroom by Josephjnr(m): 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
edo3:
oti wo game of throne ori e ti yi..

grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Flashes His Manhood In The Luxury Bedroom by teflonTeeks: 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
well done eehh keep up the good work
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Flashes His Manhood In The Luxury Bedroom by mosedgreat(m): 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
Hakeem12:
Whoever watches this show has just wasted that time of their lives on nothing. I can't even fathom the essence of this show. It's not educative in any form, not intellectually engaging or whatever.

Bros, you are not saying the truth.
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Flashes His Manhood In The Luxury Bedroom by thunderbabs: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
Where is the garden egg?
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Flashes His Manhood In The Luxury Bedroom by XhosaNostra(f): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a strategic move. Teddy seems to be playing on the private fantasies of some women. I'm sure he studied the demographics of the show before auditioning. The viewrship consists mostly of women & some are already creaming themselves over him. Smh.
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Flashes His Manhood In The Luxury Bedroom by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
Sarang:
what on earth is egg plant?
Eggplant (Solanum melongena) or aubergine is a species of nightshade grown for its edible fruit. Eggplant is the common name in North America, Australia and New Zealand.
source: wiki
you're welcome

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Flashes His Manhood In The Luxury Bedroom by DKM123: 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
But how is it that it is those who cry foul about the show that are usually the first to dive into the thread? They leave all the 10,000,000 (Ten million) other treads and click on the at most 100 BBN threads, are disappointed that there is no egg plant to see, log out and run to p0rn sites to check off for the day.

Those of you screaming intellectual up and down are probably older than most o them in the house yet not half as intelligent as they are.

Make una let us hear word, Abeg! Who una intellectual help?
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Flashes His Manhood In The Luxury Bedroom by Kotodoctor: 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2018
This is why warri no de carry last. If not for efe, this show last hear would have been a flop. Cash phrase like based on logistics took Nigerians by storm.

Efe entrance alone was a blast. It's effect on the show was un- planed for..you could not have written a script like that. Every script needs the perfect cast.efe was that cast. He owned that show, was the star from start to end. I am sure the organizers could not believe their luck with the guy.

Now only intelligent fake house mate. With ultra high level of self conciouseness. Can't entertain anyone to save their jobs. Only the sex controversy is what is trending the show. Boring show for now.
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Flashes His Manhood In The Luxury Bedroom by tiger28: 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
I HATE all these bbnaija crap shows!!!! No positive msg WHATSOEVER!
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Flashes His Manhood In The Luxury Bedroom by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Startimes Nigeria Secrets: Decoder Price, Bouquets, App, Channels, And More / BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance / BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.