Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada (43675 Views)

BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification / BBNaija: Lolu Gives Ahneeka Body Massage / BBNaija: K-Brule Tried To Kiss Anto, She Refused, But Went On To Kiss Lolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by vanessaRN(f): 9:49am On Mar 08, 2018

Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Ifu Ennada, has told Big Brother that she’s ‘Hot and feels like having sex’.

She told Big Brother that she needs massaging from fellow housemate, Lolu but fears she could end up making out with him in the process.

She said she wouldn’t want PayPort’s massage because the last time Ahneeka and Angel were massaged by the PayPort crew, they were evicted the next day.

She said, Big brother, “I don’t know what is wrong with me these days. I’m Hot. These days I wake up Hot.

“Although I don’t have a sex life but I think I’m so sexual. I’m looking up to a massage from Lolu, I don’t know how it will end because I’m really Hot. I may end up making out (having sex with him).

“I would love the PayPort’s crew to massage me but the first people they ever massaged were Angel and Ahneeka and they left the house the next day.

“I may end up making out with Lolu and Anto will get angry and put me up for eviction and kick my ass out of the house.”

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/08/bbnaija-why-i-may-end-up-having-sex-with-lolu-ifu-ennada/

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by Harmony92(f): 10:19am On Mar 08, 2018
Miz hotie pants. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by KushyKush: 11:25am On Mar 08, 2018
Things will be so much better if ladies are straightforward. If you want to fück me, just tell me instead of giving green lights.

Some of us have color blindness Abeg

311 Likes 26 Shares

Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 08, 2018
Does anyone really care about this ? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by fahren(m): 11:49am On Mar 08, 2018
So sex is no longer a private affair? People now come to international TV to tell us they want to have sex? Instead of wasting your time going for big brother, you should have taken employment in a brothel, I don't even blame these people, i blame the so-called fans of this immoral TV program.

Don't forget to get your PVC, #backtodaura loading.....

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by Doilooklikeicare(m): 11:49am On Mar 08, 2018
Man's not hot

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by gtboy2626: 11:49am On Mar 08, 2018
Is okay...
Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by kullozone(m): 11:49am On Mar 08, 2018
Make I go shiit fes
Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by lordsharks(m): 11:49am On Mar 08, 2018
Ehen

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by herraph: 11:50am On Mar 08, 2018
The people above me are psycho

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by MhizzAJ(f): 11:50am On Mar 08, 2018
That's her business
Virgin my foot

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 08, 2018
who cares
Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by Abjay97(m): 11:50am On Mar 08, 2018
Why wont you always feel "hot" when you are surrounded by a 24/7 immoral environment, evil and dirty conversations, no regard for God?

Youve been possesed.. Seek God for deliverance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by Sirpaul(m): 11:50am On Mar 08, 2018
wetin concern me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by Nedfed(m): 11:51am On Mar 08, 2018
If u like fvck Big brother self
Na ur business

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by lordsharks(m): 11:51am On Mar 08, 2018
KushyKush:
Things will be so much better if ladies are straightforward. If you want to fück me, just tell me instead of giving green lights.

I feel u bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by Jh0wsef(m): 11:51am On Mar 08, 2018
Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by GreatOlu1: 11:52am On Mar 08, 2018
This gal seems ambitious, I think I like her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by bamoski(m): 11:53am On Mar 08, 2018
Rubbish.

So they are trying to say no one in the house can stay 3 months without sex?

Most ladies can easily stay 6 months without sex, so they should spare us all this bullshit abeg.

They had already planned to go there and have sex from day one angry

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by paymentvoucher: 11:54am On Mar 08, 2018
I don't think LOLU will like CDQ's One Night Stand babe grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by Temptee101(m): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2018
The weather is just too hot these days. God must not let buhari go scot free

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by awa(m): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2018
What else are you guys there for if not to Bleep yourselves thereby entertain people for DSTV or whoever to make huge lots of money on top of una heads while your personal dignity suffers....
Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by bamoski(m): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:
That's her business
Virgin my foot

Why do non virgins have so much hatred for virgins?

They did not force you people to break yours.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 08, 2018
bamoski:
Rubbish.

So they are trying to say no one in the house can stay 3 months without sex?

Most ladies can easily stay 6 months minutes without sex, so they should spare us all this bullshit abeg.

They had already planned to go there and have sex from day one angry

Fixed! Never let me hear you say months again or else I will flog you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by darlingnuel(m): 11:58am On Mar 08, 2018
vanessaRN:

Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Ifu Ennada, has told Big Brother that she’s ‘Hot and feels like having sex’.

She told Big Brother that she needs massaging from fellow housemate, Lolu but fears she could end up making out with him in the process.

She said she wouldn’t want PayPort’s massage because the last time Ahneeka and Angel were massaged by the PayPort crew, they were evicted the next day.

She said, Big brother, “I don’t know what is wrong with me these days. I’m Hot. These days I wake up Hot.

“Although I don’t have a sex life but I think I’m so sexual. I’m looking up to a massage from Lolu, I don’t know how it will end because I’m really Hot. I may end up making out (having sex with him).

“I would love the PayPort’s crew to massage me but the first people they ever massaged were Angel and Ahneeka and they left the house the next day.

“I may end up making out with Lolu and Anto will get angry and put me up for eviction and kick my ass out of the house.”

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/08/bbnaija-why-i-may-end-up-having-sex-with-lolu-ifu-ennada/

She actually said she wakes up feeling horn.y. Her diary session is always lit. She knows how to use words.
Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by Lams80: 11:58am On Mar 08, 2018
Omo freely have you received, freely shall you give
Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by Ndywin: 11:59am On Mar 08, 2018
Please can someone spell out three benefits of watching BBnaija to me... I stumbled ova lady yesterday at filling station who ran down as if been pursued by her village masquerade just to buy 2 litres of fuel ⛽ according to her she needed to watch BBnaija. Am my missing out by not watching BBnaija?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by Jethrolite(m): 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
I thought she said she's a virgin. This girl is disgracing her ancestors.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by AlexCk: 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
KushyKush:

Lol

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by bamoski(m): 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2018
prince3009:

Fixed! Never let me hear you say months again or else I will flog you

When last did you get laid. FOH
Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by Kennylash11(m): 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
bamoski:

Why do non virgins have so much hatred for virgins?
They did not force you people to break yours.
Me right now hahahah

Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
Wow thanks for this..now let me go see if my bank will lend me money with this information as collateral. @op oloshi ni e undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yerins Evicted From Bbnaija House / Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport / BBNaija: Bisola Switches To Balley While TTT Slept & Got People Hating On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.