Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria (43182 Views)

Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 / Hafiz Oye Saka Matriculation Throwback Photo In OAU In 1986 / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria by idu1(m): 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
See breast for god sake kiss
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria by seguno2: 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
Who determined that he is the tallest man in the entire country
Source please. Thanks
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria by HIDDENSECRECY: 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
For all school Transcript related matters. follow @transcript.nigeria on instagram for quick transcript processing at affordable fees.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Maj196(m): 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
That height no be here o
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
Chai, see what Nigeria corrupt governance has done to this man rare nature.
In other developing countries this kinda men are on life pensions and in tourism industries.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria by omoiyalayi(m): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
When are we going to see the tallest woman in nigeria?

Shout out to all women out there start with my mom I celebrate you all

May you all reap the fruits of you labor

God bless nigeria woman

#Happywomenday

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Onisokuso1(m): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
sweerychick:
Definition of tall and scary cry

Also scary down there. Ryt? undecided wink
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria by giftmurphy(f): 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
chiscodedon:
Where the ladies.. I want a tall and God fearing man... Oya, come carry your spec
lolz grin
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Owamudia: 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
He looks abnormal... sad
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
sweerychick:
Definition of tall and scary cry

I know you are already in love cheesy
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria by tunary(m): 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
Na which woman wan open her private part for this one, because him prick go long well well o
looks abnormal
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Dessydemmy: 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
Thanks .
heckymaicon:
Happy international women's day to all women out there.

Y'all are QUEENS
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Mizhoneywealth: 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
have met the guy before when i was in Unilag, he reside ard Akoka

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria by xreal: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
chriskosherbal:
But this guy is tall sha

.everything about him will be customized. ...customized bed, car seat e.t.c

This kind person if both of una dey stay you nu go fit wear e cloth grin

I just want to ask if Coffin is among the items categorized as 'e.t.c'?
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Biggaboi(m): 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2018
His tailor must have used a ladder to take his measurement for that cloth he's wearing! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria by 8stargeneral: 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
Holy Moses...him head resemble dinosaur own grin
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria by funmifatoyinbo: 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2018
Can dis man get married shocked shocked cool shocked shocked
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria by ericmor: 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
So agoro is now the tallest in Nigeria? Anyway sha that guy tall to the extent that e doesn’t jump to dunk when we play b-ball in Fce
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria by ericmor: 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
funmifatoyinbo:
Can dis man get married shocked shocked cool shocked shocked

Is all about the money. His family are rich
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Dafreeguy(m): 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2018
Skepticus:
I doubt it if he is taller than 7'5 feet.

From his muscular frame, looks and gait, its obvious that he suffers from gigantism which makes him frail and bones, weak.

Mr i too sabi.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria by SUNDICOS(m): 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
Gorilla?
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria by tinnyailes(m): 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
Shey his barber use ladder grin grin grin
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Trexnemesis(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
If I say the man looks like vulture wey wan fly from ground, all of una go dey abuse me. I no go say anytin.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria by janey1984: 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2018
[He used to be my friend those days in Akoka, Yaba.we call him Aguro. cryquote author=NaijaCelebrity post=65662728]Afeez Oladimeji Agoro aka Hafiz Agoro, who is presently the tallest man in Nigeria was spotted at an event in Abule Egba area of Lagos over the weekend with top Nollywood celebrities.

Nollywood stars Ronke Ojo Oshodi Oke and Kunle Afod were so excited to see Hafiz Agoro who was all smiles.

Check out their photos..

http://news.nollyzone.com/ronke-ojo-oshodi-oke-kunle-afod-meets-tallest-man-nigeria/
[/quote]
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria by zarakikenpa(m): 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
Skepticus:

Those who suffer from gigantism, unfortunately, are usually small under and infertile because of extremely low levels of testosterone

Pls don't let any of your sisters heed to your words n make that mistake. I have warned you.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria by jumzy12(f): 11:52am On Mar 09, 2018
uhmmm...shld I call him d Goliath of our era?let m come and b going...lalalastical
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria by GMbuharii: 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
ShukuShaker:
mods why?? grin grin BAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rev. Daniel Idenyi Is Dead: Treasure And Tracy Daniels' Father Dies (Photo) / Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) / Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Hang Out In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.