Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Pls Help... My Adsense Ads Are Not Displaying - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Help... My Adsense Ads Are Not Displaying (312 Views)

Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks / How To Perform Self Click On Your Google Adsense Ads Without Getting Banned / My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help... My Adsense Ads Are Not Displaying by salvationproject(m): 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
I am in the most confuse state of my life ever as something I have always prayed for seem to have come my way but it is not working. IF YOU CAN HELP ME PLS DO.

i own the site www.nijablog.com.ng some time ago and after applying for AdSense with the email I used in creating this blogger site, www.admissiontalk..com. I was turned down and I gave up on blogging but due to my love for online presence I decided to reinvent the blog admissiontalk..com to an educational blog and since then everything have been going fine only for me to say let me try AdSense on this blog through my blogger dashboard that things are now getting complicated.

1. They showed me my Normal email address which I said I earlier use for creating this my first blog nijablog.com.ng.
2. They showed me an option to use another but I thought it won't be proper since it is the email I use on creating the blogger blog and it is my official email.
3. When I click and entered my email password, it wasn't as usual as AdSense was just telling "We are redirecting you to your host" and before I knew it, it showed me that my AdSense was ready asin no three days wait for approval and I was even issued a publisher ID and one other ID.

But that is not my problem, the problem is though the Ad is showing on my Layout cum widget board but it is not displaying on the main site.

Is it that this way of getting AdSense is not genuine or what?
And when I logged into AdSense dashboard with my email, it is just showing me my previous website.

The site is www.admissiontalk..com
Help... Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

How Smile Can Use Stories To Get More Customers / Onlyvcc / Check Out How To Post Any Link On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.