Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

See The Alleged Land and Properties Tinubu Owns According To Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Alleged Land and Properties Tinubu Owns According To Bode George (1140 Views)

Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation / Tinubu Owns Nigeria, You Can’t Prob Him Says Magu / Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Alleged Land and Properties Tinubu Owns According To Bode George by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
"The real enemy is the man that stole the city hall. The enemy is the Iragbiji upstart who seized the local government Secretariat at Glover street in Ikoyi. Our collective enemy is the greedy man who bought the old Nurses House, the Falomo shopping complex, the Lagos state Polytechnic property at Ojota, the stretches of acres at Lekki, the old Strabag yard at Alausa, the innumerable beach front properties long owned by the people of Lagos state, the billion naira Queen’s Drive mansion, the illegal Lekki Toll Gate, the First Nation Airline, the strings of media conglomerates, the Vault and Garden Cemetery, the vast Estates on the shores of Oniru beach , the endless choice hotels and high-rises, the shopping Mall in Ikeja and Lekki, and many great assets of our people this Iragbiji man has stolen with manic desperation. That is the real enemy we must chase back to Iraghiji.

With all these crazy and bewildering acquisitions , it is obvious that this Iragbiji upstart suffers from a disease called AFFLUENZA. It is an incurable malady which makes the pathetic sufferer to pursue blind, greedy, desperate and infectious craving for acquisition after acquisition. Here , the demented sufferer can never stop the craving for unnecessary endless accumulation of wealth. He does not know what is enough. Here wealth is glorified in place of the Almighty God. This is the dreadful disease Tinubu is suffering from.

Let us remove and dismantle the greedy contraption of Bola Tinubu from Lagos and the whole South West before the madness of the Iragbiji man corrupts the whole nation."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgbsp22VSPE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Alleged Land and Properties Tinubu Owns According To Bode George by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
Sad

1 Like

Re: See The Alleged Land and Properties Tinubu Owns According To Bode George by agwom(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
Re: See The Alleged Land and Properties Tinubu Owns According To Bode George by Omeokachie: 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2018
I am sure most people don't know that Bode George was discharged and acquitted by the Supreme court.
The man did the term before his case could be decided by the apex court.

Be careful how you label people.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/npa-contract-scam-s-court-acquits-bode-george-5-ex-convicts/

1 Like

Re: See The Alleged Land and Properties Tinubu Owns According To Bode George by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
Omeokachie:
I am sure most people don't know that Bode George was discharged and acquitted by the Supreme court.
The man did the term before his case can be decided by the apex court.

Be careful how you label people.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/npa-contract-scam-s-court-acquits-bode-george-5-ex-convicts/
I don't like the judgement,but I will make the correction. I know his two son's.
Re: See The Alleged Land and Properties Tinubu Owns According To Bode George by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
Re: See The Alleged Land and Properties Tinubu Owns According To Bode George by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
Bode George is a saint compared to Tinubu
Re: See The Alleged Land and Properties Tinubu Owns According To Bode George by yomi96(m): 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
kettle calling pot black, this reminds me of Lazarus and the rich man in the Bible that tot wealth was all he needed. BAT is greed and seeks to enrich his self at the detriment of others, seeking to control everything. may b he thinks if he dies He will go with it. just like Abiola everything will crumble .

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Statement Recognising June 12 Will Score “F” If Graded By WAEC – Prof. / Adeleke Admit Apc Want To Tamper With The Result Of Osu / Inec Registration Has Closed And Here Is How We Stand In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.