Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

How Can I Handle Portfolio Default? (group Loan) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can I Handle Portfolio Default? (group Loan) (356 Views)

How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work / How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? / Why I Snubbed My Prospective Employer, How Best Can I Handle The Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Handle Portfolio Default? (group Loan) by AOMP: 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
Good day guys....please if you work as a marketer in a microfinance bank and you handle group loan. please I need your help.

How can a marketer handle crazy customers, I mean very crazy group that refuse to pay and default is increasing weekly, and also how can I handle my portfolio effectively and reduce my default?

Thanks
Re: How Can I Handle Portfolio Default? (group Loan) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
arrest them all and stop pumping funds into the groups.. Don't allow anyone that has completed his/her repayment withdraw savings until the whole group members complete their repayment.

Fastest way; arrest the defaulters' guarantors, am quite sure your money will come out while you apply that.

Besides, your default recovery officer with your BM should help you out with that.

(1) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Latest Job Opportunities (10 Positions) / Vacancy For Corp Members And IT Students / Sales And Communications Personnel Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.