Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend (36219 Views)

Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) / My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments / International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Bamz(m): 8:17am On Mar 09, 2018
Popsy that can't differentiate between am and I'm, is that one a father? undecided
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by OBTMOS(m): 8:21am On Mar 09, 2018
Skriiiii papapapapa

Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by az30: 8:26am On Mar 09, 2018
I find this rather unhealthy. Who else does?
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by KhadyM(f): 8:26am On Mar 09, 2018
grin grin grin omg!
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:33am On Mar 09, 2018
Youngzedd:
grin Monitoring spirit.

Well, my daughter (future tense) will move around with two soldiers and two SARS personnel with an order of shot at sight, before all this one kobo Nairaland boys will spoil her for me grin grin grin

And you will the last person to know when she started fuccking the two soldiers and two SARS.
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by friendl: 8:44am On Mar 09, 2018
Your daughter doesn't have a boyfriend ,go and pray oooo
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by loganx: 8:47am On Mar 09, 2018
Sins of the father are catching up with him...
He can't sleep well at night with thoughts of how he f*%ks teenage girls...
He tries to reassure himself that his daughter is not at the receiving end of his unthinkable acts.
My dear Mr Man, teenage young girls these days cannot be controlled, you know why, social media has provided a very useful tool to them. you don't need to stand on the street corner to N.a.ck all the men on that street - just stay at home, with your Tinder, Badoo, twitter, facebook chat, the invites are chart breaking - just name your price.
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Otamayomi1(f): 9:26am On Mar 09, 2018
What a waste of time and energy.
How sure are you that she told the truth?
Ladies wey wise pass serpent.
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by koolg: 9:35am On Mar 09, 2018
What's the issue about having a bf??
A lady can have a bf and be a fajin cos not all ladies are cheap.
She might not have a bf but have bleeped up to 5 guys so far so it's not having a bf that should be bothering the jobless man.
His so called golden girl might be brass after all
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by daviesmania(m): 9:37am On Mar 09, 2018
dad is jealous, he's f@cking her
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by daviesmania(m): 9:39am On Mar 09, 2018
[quote author=hilley917 post=65686343]join the winning today by subscribing for today's game call or whataspp if intereste if you win this much, what do u want my 20k for?
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Andybk(m): 9:40am On Mar 09, 2018
she refuse to collect the bag money cos she did not know the source nii correct girl
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by daviesmania(m): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2018
hilley917:
join the winning today by subscribing for today's game call or whataspp if interested
you win so much money everyday, yet u want me to buy ur game with 10k
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Adebowale89(m): 10:01am On Mar 09, 2018
Any reasonable girl would know the chat was programmed hence her getting along with the father ignorance

girl that Julius berger might have construct 4 lanes around her legs grin
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Macgreat(m): 10:28am On Mar 09, 2018
She does not have a boyfriend don't mean she ain't having sex.

grin cheesy

Most girls don't have boyfriend but sexually active.
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Lusile(m): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2018
Whaooooo!
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Youngzedd(m): 11:26am On Mar 09, 2018
KinzyeWriter:

Well, FISTING is there, I mean good fisting cheesy cheesy

SlayQueenSlayer:

And you will the last person to know when she started fuccking the two soldiers and two SARS.

anibirelawal:

The officers must be a robot o..grin If not, your daughter go hear am from them. grin

Krak:
Na those same soldiers and SARS go give am belle last last.

Don't worry about that, they will take blood oath in front of Amadioha's shrine.

There will also be legal agreement that if they have anything to do with her, it is death by hanging.

Zero chill grin
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by mkpurumma090(f): 11:33am On Mar 09, 2018
[quote author=bigfather post=65683708]I luv this!
But d girl sharp sha! If na some yeye slay girl, she go don fall yakata!

grin grin grin
Yakata for BED

2 Likes

Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by dexiouz(m): 11:57am On Mar 09, 2018
They will not allow you to have a boyfriend, later they will want your husband to fall from heaven.
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by debolayinka(m): 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
Youngzedd:
grin Monitoring spirit.

Well, my daughter (future tense) will move around with two soldiers and two SARS personnel with an order of shoot at sight, before all this one kobo Nairaland boys will spoil her for me grin grin grin

If that's the same way you've spoiled girls, and you think Karma won't reach you. Na lie.
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Youngzedd(m): 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
debolayinka:

If that's the same way you've spoiled girls, and you think Karma won't reach you. Na lie.

I ain't chop and clean mouth, not in my nature.

Capricorns aren't like that.
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by abpeter: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
make up
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Enmas078(m): 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
[quote author=bigfather post=65683708]I luv this! But d girl sharp sha! If na some yeye slay girl, she go don fall yakata!
grin grin grin[/quote
His technique is poor
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by debolayinka(m): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
Youngzedd:

I ain't chop and clean mouth, not in my nature.

Capricorns aren't like that.

Nice one bro! But na wetin be Capricorns?
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lol... This is interesting.
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Youngzedd(m): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by bigfather(m): 8:52am On Mar 10, 2018
[quote author=mkpurumma090 post=65689926][/quote]

U get am!
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by mkpurumma090(f): 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
bigfather:

U get am!
Get what??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart / Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection / Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.