Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend (36314 Views)

Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) / My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments / International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by ehardetola(m): 7:34am On Mar 09, 2018
Monitoring spirit
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by ekems2017(f): 7:35am On Mar 09, 2018
Nigerian men can do anything to prevent their daughters from falling into the hands of this bas boys .
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by daviefm(m): 7:35am On Mar 09, 2018
SO, NA 3 LINES CHAT MAKE PAPA THINK GIRLY GIRL IS A 'GOOD GIRL' EVEN KANU NO FALL YAKATA LIKE THAT FOR FG

1 Like

Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 09, 2018
Blogging is now about scarvenging social media for fake chats . nawa
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Jayuba(m): 7:36am On Mar 09, 2018
Nice one. But you cant keep doing that. Its childish.
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by churchee: 7:38am On Mar 09, 2018
Okay, she has no boyfriend but a 'love', which is her dad and you're happy.

Are you 'Nnaga'anu'?
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 09, 2018
Dads will always love their daughters.
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 09, 2018
It was all an act. Believe this trash at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:40am On Mar 09, 2018
Youngzedd:
grin Monitoring spirit.

Well, my daughter (future tense) will move around with two soldiers and two SARS personnel with an order of shot at sight, before all this one kobo Nairaland boys will spoil her for me grin grin grin

Na those soldiers go teach am how to give BJ cheesy
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:42am On Mar 09, 2018
peeps4u:
Imagine the man's reaction if he asked for her daughter's nude and she gave him.
Happy for the man that his daughter didn't fail him
But it is hard to believe such a grown up girl doesn't have a bf. Having a bf doesn't translate to being promiscous.

As long as it is this country... It is.
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 09, 2018
The dad no get work nao..

Check my siggy
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by maxwell530(m): 7:43am On Mar 09, 2018
You have just 3% ba3 on your phone and you are still replying to stranger warning him you will block him, just tell us you are enjoying the conversation.

Some girls can be deceptive sha.....smh
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by zolacoded(m): 7:43am On Mar 09, 2018

Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by EmekaBlue(m): 7:44am On Mar 09, 2018
Na lie...na person form this chat
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Youngzedd(m): 7:46am On Mar 09, 2018
KinzyeWriter:

Na those soldiers go teach am how to give BJ cheesy

Soldiers and SARS personal's mouth will be padlock. There is an injection to be used to make a man impotent. Their thing no go dey stand grin

Lots of measures will be put in place.
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:48am On Mar 09, 2018
Youngzedd:

Soldiers and SARS personal's mouth will be padlock. There is an injection to be used to make a man impotent. Their thing no go dey stand grin

Lots of measures will be put in place.

Well, FISTING is there, I mean good fisting cheesy cheesy
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Suko110(m): 7:49am On Mar 09, 2018
So this is todays new

Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by loomer: 7:50am On Mar 09, 2018
Olodo papa.

Who go fall for that nonsense
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Coldfeets: 7:53am On Mar 09, 2018
story for the gods! angry
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Stevengerd(m): 7:53am On Mar 09, 2018
Lol, That gal has a boyfriend, the fada no get OT to pull words out off her mouth... If to say the fada press 4da, she for jabo!
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by SONofADAM(m): 7:53am On Mar 09, 2018
wink
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Krak(m): 7:55am On Mar 09, 2018
Youngzedd:
grin Monitoring spirit.

Well, my daughter (future tense) will move around with two soldiers and two SARS personnel with an order of shot at sight, before all this one kobo Nairaland boys will spoil her for me grin grin grin

Na those same soldiers and SARS go give am belle last last.
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Overcomer445: 7:55am On Mar 09, 2018
Please guys.i need advice. Am new here.but I have a problem.each time I meet a guy and we become lovers, it will get to sometime it feels am loosing instrest. But recently I decided to date again after staying for 2years. And the relationship is just 1 months although no sex yet. I fould out he has a girl but he told me the girl told him she is no longer instrested and 2 girls he is dating on the intenet because of that am looking instrest but I love him.i need advice please
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by cocaineaddict(m): 7:56am On Mar 09, 2018
Xavier9ja:
Babe had a boyfriend but she's smart to decode dad is behind the stunt. Bad girl
GBAM
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Eddy2cute(m): 7:57am On Mar 09, 2018
One thing I know is if that's the picture of the girl in the chat background with makeup like karishika then am disappointed in the dad because that's a professional olosho already.
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 7:58am On Mar 09, 2018
yeye papa
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by AntiWailer: 7:59am On Mar 09, 2018
Youngzedd:
grin Monitoring spirit.

lol @shoot at sight.
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by AnodaIT(m): 8:05am On Mar 09, 2018
Naija girls no fit see send account number and ignore
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by oyinella(f): 8:08am On Mar 09, 2018
U can imagine, then you go dey disturb her for husband. Is he supposed to fly from the air to her life?
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by purples25(f): 8:11am On Mar 09, 2018
Anything that puts a girl in a good light is fake according to nairaland guys. Due to the fact that the news put the lady in a good light it is now fake. Women must always be evil else the news is fake.

Some guys be saying that their daughters are going to have bodyguards. I laugh in spiritual powers. All the girls una dealt with didn't have parents who want the best for them.......kwantinue cheesy. Karma happens tho, even if I don't wish it on your daughters grin
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by anibirelawal(m): 8:17am On Mar 09, 2018
Youngzedd:
grin Monitoring spirit.

The officers must be a robot o..grin If not, your daughter go hear am from them. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? / ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ / Pregnant Woman Goes Missing In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.