Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Governor Fayose Insists He Will Become President Of Nigeria In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Insists He Will Become President Of Nigeria In 2019 (310 Views)

Salary Arrears: Gov Bello Makes U-turn, Insists He's Not Owing Workers' Salaries / Benue Assembly: Impeached Speaker Insists He’s In Office, APC Reacts / President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Insists He Will Become President Of Nigeria In 2019 by maxwellgib: 9:22am On Mar 09, 2018
Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose, who last year indicated his interest to run for president in 2019, insists he will become the President of Nigeria come 2019. Governor Fayose who is very critical of the Buhari-led administration, stated this when he spoke at the 2018 International Women's day celebration in his state.

I want them to hear in the Villa, I will be president of Nigeria Tomorrow. Sometimes, it is difficult for people to believe but when it happens, I want you to know that I’ve said so before.” he said

source http://www.ritalori.com/governor-fayose-insists-will-become-president-nigeria-2019/

Re: Governor Fayose Insists He Will Become President Of Nigeria In 2019 by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 09, 2018
maxwellgib:
Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose, who last year indicated his interest to run for president in 2019, insists he will become the President of Nigeria come 2019. Governor Fayose who is very critical of the Buhari-led administration, stated this when he spoke at the 2018 International Women's day celebration in his state.

I want them to hear in the Villa, I will be president of Nigeria Tomorrow. Sometimes, it is difficult for people to believe but when it happens, I want you to know that I’ve said so before.” he said

source http://www.ritalori.com/governor-fayose-insists-will-become-president-nigeria-2019/

Re: Governor Fayose Insists He Will Become President Of Nigeria In 2019 by EarthXmetahuman: 9:45am On Mar 09, 2018
or president of biafla grin

(1) (Reply)

I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue – Buhari / Hate Speech: Federal Govt Urged To Reactivate Nigerian Press Council / When Will Original PVC Be Ready In Iba Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.