Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Five Things I Noticed last night - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Five Things I Noticed last night (642 Views)

Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night / Five Things Chelsea Learned From Germany's 7-1thrashing Of Brazil / Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Things I Noticed last night by Kgdavid(m): 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2010
1. dodgy red card competition. incredibly in four games of champions league football we have seen four red cards all of which were pretty debatable. i think that at such a high level were the stakes are enormous, better referees than the ones we have seen thus far should be assigned to handle games.

2.sergio busquets picked the wrong career. excellent footballer that he is he is a much better actor! it was amazing watching him roll around the ground when motta hardly touched him. oh well now that his acting talent has been exposed to the worl, i expecte will e replacing shialebouff in transformers three.

3. Esteban cambiaso is the worlds best player. "to be the best you have to beat the best."yesterday he had a duel with the worlds best player (lionel messi), and defeated him in their one on one battle. thus proving that he is better than messi one on one. i hereby crown esteban cambiasso heavyweight champion of the world, wait this aint boxing is it? undecided

4. brazil and argentina- the worlds best partnership. we all know about the worlds biggest football rivalry-brazil vs argentina- but i guess we never really picked up on what a great partnership they make. yesterday inter milan fielding a whopping 8 players from brazil and argentina combined! brazil where represented by motta, maicon,lucio and cesar while argentina had samuel, zanetti, cambiaso and d.milito. honourable mention to dani alves, gabi milito,maxwell and messi. so much for this being a european competition.

5. oh the irony! karma has really been at her bitchiest this season. the irony must have be a sweet taste in the mouths of mourinho, eto, motta and mark van bommel who were all barca rejects. now they will play in the final while barca walk the boulevard of broken dreams. accompanied by barca will be real madrid who have had a particularly disappointing champions league campaign, being eliminated in the knockout stages of a tournament set to stage its final in their own stadium!! this came at a point in time where madrid had invested heavily and were talkin of makin history. madrid rejects, sjneider and robben will both be playing in the final. how ribery must be thanking his lucky stars that he didnt get his "dream move" to real last season and now will have the chance to play in the final, oh wait a minute, karma bit him in the backside too didnt she? the frenchman has shown a penchant for molesting children which he exhibited againt manchester united. with a little bit of play acting he got the ref to send rafael off for a very minor offence. well ribery u sure got what you deserved! hope u get locked away too if its true you had intimacy with that girl.

(1) (Reply)

Michael Emenalo Is New Chelsea Asst. Coach / All My Fellow Chelsea Fans Lets Bow Down Our Heads 4prayers 2wards Today's Match / Champions League Quarterfinal Draws: Chelsea Meet Man Utd, Barca Vs Shaktar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.