Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Bbnaija: Nina's Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On IG Over Mouth Action - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Nina's Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On IG Over Mouth Action (1050 Views)

BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” / Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room / Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Nina's Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On IG Over Mouth Action by GodOfAction: 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
Big Brother Naija housemate,Nina’s boyfriend,appears to be heartbroken and have moved on after she gave Miracle a mouth job last night.

Collins seems to have had enough of Nina's public display of affection to fellow housemate,Miracle, despite her confession that she loves him and would continue from where they stopped when she leaves the house.

Collins who usually supported her,has now deleted every trace of her from his Instagram page, changed his handle and put it on private.

This is coming after she gave a shoutout to his mom(Collins') last night to mark Women’s day.
 “Happy International Women’s Day to my boo’s mummy, Collins mummy. I love you” She said after her presentation, during which she was asked to give an impression about her mum by biggie

Retrospect Nina had told that he was the one who urged her to audition for Big Brother?

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/09/bbnaija-ninas-boyfriend-collins-deletes-all-her-pics-on-instagram/

Re: Bbnaija: Nina's Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On IG Over Mouth Action by Jewelnutch: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Kkkk see me next year live on your screens
Re: Bbnaija: Nina's Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On IG Over Mouth Action by XhosaNostra(f): 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nina has a thing for Aquarius guys. Miracle is an Aquarius, now this guy too. I wonder when is her birthday.
Re: Bbnaija: Nina's Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On IG Over Mouth Action by jhydebaba(m): 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
Miracle's cassava big and sweet pass Collins own.

Collins d sucker. U better reload d pix back cuz if dat girl win money, shishi u no go collect.

U urge person to audition for BBN. What did u expect from her To go house go dey recite holy book Radarada
Re: Bbnaija: Nina's Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On IG Over Mouth Action by Elnida: 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
the poor guy cud not take it again. cool

(1) (Reply)

Request Any Tv Shows Name For Their English Subtitles And Direct Download Links / Nigerian Student Filmmakers Create Sci-fi Short Films With Their Smartphones / Download MONEY HEIST (la Casa De Papel) Season 4 Movie Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.