Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Simi – "Complete Me" (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Simi – "Complete Me" (Video) (8454 Views)

Rudeboy - 'Reason With Me' (Video) / Chidinma – "Love Me" (Video) / DOWNLOAD: Simi – Simisola [full Album] (all Songs/tracks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi – "Complete Me" (Video) by Deesquare01(m): 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
My love for this babe Ehn... No be here... All are songs are just beautiful.
Re: Simi – "Complete Me" (Video) by oshe11: 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
Re: Simi – "Complete Me" (Video) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
X3M Music act, Simi shares the official music video to her love single Titled “Complete Me“.

The video was directed by "AJE Filmworks".

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttdIvfqlKEo

http://www.pyradic.com/video-simi-complete-me

[/quote]
Re: Simi – "Complete Me" (Video) by Mayowa1056(m): 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
After you nah you SIMI....

1 Like

Re: Simi – "Complete Me" (Video) by NaijaElba(m): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
This girl don finally bench ASA!!
Re: Simi – "Complete Me" (Video) by aAK1(m): 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
NaijaElba:
This girl don finally bench ASA!!
stop that o. she is good but dont ever compare them. Asa is a god.
Re: Simi – "Complete Me" (Video) by Yoshy: 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
Simi go like Man wella Shia, I can see it in her eyes.

Between, I love the babe(her voice reminds me of uni), your makeup artist no dey try
Re: Simi – "Complete Me" (Video) by Gourdoinc(m): 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
MzMe:
Go girl, take over the music Industry and make those useless guys run for their money.
hey dumbo, edit that post before your armpit is infested with craw craw. your father didn't train you to respect men and not call them names? hypocrite oshi

1 Like

Re: Simi – "Complete Me" (Video) by MzMe(f): 1:13am On Mar 10, 2018
Gourdoinc:
hey dumbo, edit that post before your armpit is infested with craw craw. your father didn't train you to respect men and not call them names? hypocrite oshi

And your mother didn't train you to respect women and not call them names? Hypocrite oshi!

A quick instruction for you, stop weeping uhn, and make yourself useful. Nuisance.
Re: Simi – "Complete Me" (Video) by Tinalex(f): 5:46am On Mar 10, 2018
Simi is just good. I just wish she employs a personal shopper, she needs to upgrade her sense of fashion. The sky is her stepping stone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tekno - Only One (official Video) / 50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans / Talking About 'Asa'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.