Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case (39132 Views)

Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment / G-worldwide Entertainment Sues Kiss Daniel To Court (see Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by Temysteve(m): 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not over.

Kiss Daniels is just stubborn and greedy.
He saw the terms and conditions of the contract yet he happily signed it.
So what is the grounds for his breach of contract?

He should please come back to GWorldwide and make good music.

If only he didn't let fame and pride get into his head and was still loyal and humble to the GWorldwide management.
I'm sure by now they would have increased his salary from 30k to 35k.
lol, you're a foolish goat.

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by Sterope(f): 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
That was unbelievably fast.....stupid bloggers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by MhizzAJ(f): 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
marvin906:

my dear no offense buh am not in the mood undecided
buh if your upset about those things I said to you before girlie o you deserve every word..

I'm not upset about anything...I care less

Na you get your data,you can type whatever it is you want cheesy but please stop quoting me unnecessarily if you are going to pass derogatory comments about me
Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by CMartini: 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
the wisest man in nairaland
Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by BafanaBafana: 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
Facebooker:
Kissy kiss, My crush!! smiley
You go crush tire

Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by dvkot(m): 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

If only he didn't let fame and pride get into his head and was still loyal and humble to the GWorldwide management.
loool this Nl biggest troll very useless human beans

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by marvin906(m): 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I'm not upset about anything...I care less

Na you get your data,you can type whatever it is you want cheesy but please stop quoting me unnecessarily if you are going to pass derogatory comments about me

cool
I like that..
now buzz off
and me ending my derogatory comments against you depends on many variables..
buh wait
Hahahhahahaha your statement just proved something to me..
nevertheless
still buzz off
Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by rasco2000me: 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
Congratulations kiss Daniel no weapon version against ur shall prosper
Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by telvinfantasy: 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
Facebooker:
Kissy kiss, My crush!! smiley
Go marry am na
Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by telvinfantasy: 10:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
BafanaBafana:
You go crush tire
Guy u wicked. Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by RexTramadol1: 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
Peperipe peperipepe

No go dey do pass yourself.

Gw'wide do pass diasef

Face front niggiz
Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by olamariamjonez(m): 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
congrat to him
Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by naijajobspost(m): 1:03am On Mar 10, 2018
oh
Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by desgiezd(m): 8:06am On Mar 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not over.

Kiss Daniels is just stubborn and greedy.
He saw the terms and conditions of the contract yet he happily signed it.
So what is the grounds for his breach of contract?

He should please come back to GWorldwide and make good music.

You too bad oooo!!
Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by uju22(f): 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
congratulations Kiss Daniel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring / I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.