Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife (22139 Views)

Abba Moro's Sitting Position At Ortom's Inauguration That Got People Talking (pi / Abba Moro Convoy Involved In Accident On Way To Campaign, Many Dead. Photos / Veronica Abba Moro Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife by majella4: 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
Former Minister of Interior, Comrade Abba Moro today buried his late wife Mrs Veronica Moro in Odessassa, Ugbokolo, Ukpokwu Local Government of Benue state.In attendance were former Governor Suswam and others.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com.ng/2018/03/ex-minister-of-interior-abba-moro.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife by majella4: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2018

Re: Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife by Tolbanks(f): 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2018
Eeeeya... RIP

BTW... Am i the only one who is seeing the podium (the hole in the middle)?

FTC in a very loooooooooong time cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife by Naijaguy12345(m): 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2018
This man was responsible for botched/fake recruitment that led to early death of over 20 people looking for fake immigration job at the stadium, 676,675 people paid 1000 naira each for the application fees which generated close to 700 million naira . How he is a free man beggars believe. Not wishing death on anyone but may more death visit his household.

7 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
Wicked man, after scamming Nigerian job seekers of 1000 each in the name of immigration recruitment, may more calamity befall you

9 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife by Facebooker(f): 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
D.I.P R.I.P
Re: Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife by Poomixlala: 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
Make him bring back awa money

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife by visijo(m): 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
Let the dead buried the dead.
Re: Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife by chukstino: 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
RIP

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife by asdfjklhaha(f): 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
Rip
Re: Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife by potent5(m): 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
The man that did a lot for the Idoma sons and daughters through enlistment into the various military and paramilitary establishments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife by Emvico34: 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
op is she dead?
Re: Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife by MzMe(f): 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
DonPiiko:
Wicked man, after scamming Nigerian job seekers of 1000 each in the name of immigration recruitment, may more calamity befall you

Show some respect, the person who died is a woman and the man's wife not the man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife by SweetJoystick(m): 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
He lucky say no be him die. yeye man

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife by Zakkyoz: 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
Each time I remember the pains this man subjected me to during the infamous immigration job racketeering, I will continue to rain curse on him. My 1k disappeared and I escaped death in a Makurdi stadium on the fateful day.

6 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife by omocalabar(m): 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
this scammer minister
Re: Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife by ZombieTAMER: 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
Karma at work

It's just a matter of time

Someone should tell Buhari I said so

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
thief .God punish you

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
May God accept her soul.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife by kings11ng(m): 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
dear Abba am glad I could contribute 1k for the burial.... or are you planning on giving me a refund?
Re: Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife by materrazzi01: 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
What about governor Amosun, who collects 10k for ASCON exam
Naijaguy12345:
This man was responsible for botched/fake recruitment that led to early death of over 20 people looking for fake immigration job at the stadium, 676,675 people paid 1000 naira each for the application fees which generated close to 700 million naira . How he is a free man beggars believe. Not wishing death on anyone but may more death visit his household.
Re: Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
Tolbanks:
Eeeeya... RIP

How old are you? undecided
Re: Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife by Okoroawusa: 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
Am sorry for your loss,sir
Re: Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
Why do you like to pick fights young man
MzMe:

Show some respect, the person who died is a woman and the man's wife not the man.
Re: Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife by GreatXpectation: 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
​
Nairalander's please help a brother, have been going through hell all this while, looking for a job but couldn't get any. Kindly help me with any kind of job within your reach please, i don't mind the pay. I really want to get myself engage in doing something. An idle hand is the devils workshop.

Kindly help me please,

you can reach me on my email:
olufunmisegz@gmail.com
Apologies, I don't have phone, i sold it recently

Thanks for your love!
Re: Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife by wwwkaycom(m): 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
May her soul rest in peace. Haba slowpoke Moro should seek forgiveness over the young people he killed after collecting their money in the fake immigration recruitment of 2014.
Re: Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife by Homers123(m): 10:51am On Mar 10, 2018
Haba Moronnnn. The 1k govreach or make we contribute more?
Re: Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife by Leo042(m): 11:00am On Mar 10, 2018
Rip
Re: Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife by vertueptime: 11:28am On Mar 10, 2018
Tolbanks:
Eeeeya... RIP

Poverty podium

(1) (Reply)

Attacks Not Xenophobic, 89 Nigerians Killed Since 2017 - South Africa / 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu / Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.