Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, (5372 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, by daewoorazer(m): 4:29am On Mar 10, 2018
1. The fact that China is the lesser evil between US and the former is but a transient one. China is still rising relatively speaking (wrt US), hence they need not raise their shoulder pads yet....however, I assure you they will assume US’ position once they are world’s power in whatever ramification they deem.

If you don’t believe me, China is more of a racist than US. Any Chinese who marries an African is condemned socially. Conduct your research and get back to me.

2. The way out for Africa lies in the palm of its citizens. Our problem remains selfish leaders. While these technology giants prepare and save for posterity in tens of years to come, our leaders save for their selfish potbellies tens of years from now.

We have brains in Nigeria, trust me, i have met Nigerians in the west whose projects are featured on world’s best science article websites. I would have loved to mention names but that would give my identity and many others away.

3. Nigerians are cowards and we fear death a lot. This is but as a result of religion. Westerners see death as a natural phenomenon and hence they ain’t scared of it. That was why revolution against bad leaders was easier in many western countries. An average Nigerian will run at the sight of camouflage, even if the soldier ain’t wielding any weapon.

Let’s take for instance the resistance which took over turkish streets during the last failed coup. You’d see how citizens humiliated soldiers and stood for their rights.

In Nigeria especially the yorubas (im Yoruba), the root of cowardice has taken strong hold in our polity. The reason ain’t far fetched, we are the most religious. Only the Hausas are the more mean and can lead revolution against bad leaders but it’s saddening, what we lacked for in courage, they had in abundance. The same way what they lacked for in civilization(knowledge), we have in abundance( of course the Yoruba race led civilization right from independence).

Conclusively, I’m saying the citizens of this great nation need one another more than ever. The subset connecting us should be social status and not politics.

It’s high time we stopped fighting against one another for the benefit of these corrupt politicians. I read a thread yesterday where some hoodlumps maltreated a guy because he probably spoke the bitter truth. How sad?

US or China, we shouldn’t depend on none. The China that supports us today without conditions is only a matter of time.

I can’t write enough. The more I write, the more sad I’d become. Enough said

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, by benzion72(m): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2018
I think we should build our own weapon to fight our own war. Why carry all these money abroad to shop for weapons. The relics of Biafra weapon should be developed like Russia did to Germany. Russia remove factories from Germany and take it to their own country and get expert to train them to operate
Re: This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, by Nukilia: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2018
jhubril:

Hello!

In considering the point you raised about the possibility of building a continental rail ,I stumbled upon the fact that China has been able to secure access to copper in Afghanistan via the extensive road network linking both countries and through its huge investment of 2.5 billion dollars to this end . Since both countries entered into an agreement guaranteeing China's unrestricted two - year access to Afghan copper sites valued at 90 billion dollars ,new market opportunities are now available for Afghan businesses going for cheap Chinese goods.

But connecting Africa by rail is a pipeline dream

Although I'm not a spokesperson for the Chinese government, I can say something about the strategic identification if mineral resources in Africa and how it can help Chinas industrial growth.

Gabon, Ghana, South Africa, Madagascar, Sudan Tanzania, Mozambique are a list of countries serving the interest of the Chinese manufacturing industries. While China in 2006 annoumced their plan in seting up Strategic Mineral reserve for rare earth elements, uranium, copper, aluminum and iron ore, the Chinese government have identified countries of interest in Africa who are willing to take a loan from China in exchange for infrastructure. Such African countries might be willing to pay the Chinese government with mineral resources. grin
Re: This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, by Nukilia: 9:11am On Mar 10, 2018
benzion72:

I think we should build our own weapon to fight our own war. Why carry all these money abroad to shop for weapons. The relics of Biafra weapon should be developed like Russia did to Germany. Russia remove factories from Germany and take it to their own country and get expert to train them to operate

That's a bad idea. Development of weapons will lead to more tears and death. People are hungry and jobless! Let the government create skill acquisition centres and get people employed. Idleness is the biggest disease plaguing the African continent. Create more productive jobs and not weapons.
Re: This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, by benzion72(m): 9:18am On Mar 10, 2018
Nukilia:

That's a bad idea. Development of weapons will lead to more tears and death. People are hungry and jobless! Let the government create skill acquisition centres and get people employed. Idleness is the biggest disease plaguing the African continent. Create more productive jobs and not weapons.

You need to defend yourself from internal and external aggression. Boko Haram on slaught is not about joblessness it is an ideology. How do you defend yourself without weapons. Even countries with high level of employment still spend massively on defense budget.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, by julioralph(m): 9:42am On Mar 10, 2018
Yet another brilliant article from SSGN. Most Nigerians/Africans simply do not understand how terrible Obama's Presidency was for this Continent!!

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, by Nukilia: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2018
benzion72:

You need to defend yourself from internal and external aggression. Boko Haram on slaught is not about joblessness it is an ideology. How do you defend yourself without weapons. Even countries with high level of employment still spend massively on defense budget.

I agree that its an ideology funded by some sacred cows who are miscreants in our society. Developing weapons is not a bad idea; but the root cause of all these nonsense entrenched in ethno-religious bigotry on both sides of the divide must be quenched. That's why I support chinas clamp down on religious organisations promoting extremist ideologies.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, by Nukilia: 9:49am On Mar 10, 2018
julioralph:
Yet another brilliant article from SSGN. Most Nigerians/Africans simply do not understand how terrible Obama's Presidency was for this Continent!!

Although Obamas Presidency was bad for the continent, our greedy leaders in Africa haven't shown any sense of commitment to the growth of our continent.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, by Seened: 10:04am On Mar 10, 2018
cc:

Frumentius
Naptu2
Nemesis4u
tdayof
Kikuyu1
jln115
newafricaken254
Xbee007
Lionessza
Jkay187
Patches689
Scully95
jpphilips
morpheus24
Obi1kenobi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, by simplistical: 10:08am On Mar 10, 2018
hmmmm
Re: This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, by Nukilia: 10:22am On Mar 10, 2018
daewoorazer:

If you don’t believe me, China is more of a racist than US. Any Chinese who marries an African is condemned socially. Conduct your research and get back to me.

Africans are the best racists! Let's keep it @ that and talk about Chinas contribution to the growth of the African economy.

2. The way out for Africa lies in the palm of its citizens. Our problem remains selfish leaders. While these technology giants prepare and save for posterity in tens of years to come, our leaders save for their selfish potbellies tens of years from now

I agree with you on this!

We have brains in Nigeria, trust me, i have met Nigerians in the west whose projects are featured on world’s best science article websites. I would have loved to mention names but that would give my identity and many others away.

Mention their names, so that our young folks can connect with them. Networking with great folks is not a bad idea

3. Nigerians are cowards and we fear death a lot. This is but as a result of religion. Westerners see death as a natural phenomenon and hence they ain’t scared of it. That was why revolution against bad leaders was easier in many western countries. An average Nigerian will run at the sight of camouflage, even if the soldier ain’t wielding any weapon.

Nigerians are not cowards... Although religion is trying to calm the nerves of the people;, still, Nigerians are not cowards

Let’s take for instance the resistance which took over turkish streets during the last failed coup. You’d see how citizens humiliated soldiers and stood for their rights.

Nigeria has been through such stages before now.

In Nigeria especially the yorubas (im Yoruba), the root of cowardice has taken strong hold in our polity. The reason ain’t far fetched, we are the most religious. Only the Hausas are the more mean and can lead revolution against bad leaders but it’s saddening, what we lacked for in courage, they had in abundance. The same way what they lacked for in civilization(knowledge), we have in abundance( of course the Yoruba race led civilization right from independence)

Smiles... I disagree with you on the subject of cowardice in the Yoruba's... The reason why the Brits preferred Hausa's to Yoruba's is because of the lack of critical thinking on the part of the Hausa's. While it seems the Yoruba's are cowards is because they always ask critical questions before they proceed on any issue. Someone pretends like a saviour of the masses, but runs to hide for innocent people to be killed. Diplomacy is the idea... Let's go back to our China matter

Conclusively, I’m saying the citizens of this great nation need one another more than ever. The subset connecting us should be social status and not politics.

It’s high time we stopped fighting against one another for the benefit of these corrupt politicians. I read a thread yesterday where some hoodlumps maltreated a guy because he probably spoke the bitter truth. How sad
?

The hoodlums are political underdogs who depend on politicians for daily living. The status quo will not change until unemployment reduces and the youths stop depending in politicians for crumbs

US or China, we shouldn’t depend on none. The China that supports us today without conditions is only a matter of time.
The sad truth is that we have to depend on one for now. cheesy grin

You don't have to be sad cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, by julioralph(m): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2018
Nukilia:

Although Obamas Presidency was bad for the continent, our greedy leaders in Africa haven't shown any sense of commitment to the growth of our continent.
Very true.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, by scully95: 10:42am On Mar 10, 2018
daewoorazer:

1.[s] The fact that China is the lesser evil between[/s] US and the former is but a transient one. China is still rising relatively speaking (wrt US), hence they need not raise their shoulder pads yet....however, I assure you they will assume US’ position once they are world’s power in whatever ramification they deem.

That is not even the fact. The real fact is China is only 50% better than the evil empire the anglozionist empire who sees Nigeria as far distance colony. That is even worse, China does not see Nigeria as a far distant colony and what China is doing is serving the dirrect interest of Chinese more which is far better than what the anglozoo is doing. Giving aid to its main puppets and scoopping resources or even trying to control the Economy of Nigeria. Let me tell you the best among them. Russia - Russia has told the west to stop blocking Nigerian industrialization, and should stop seeing a more powerful Nigeria as a threat but as a partner. Russia is ready to transfer Technology to Nigeria in its trade deals and to strengthened Nigeria's relationship with Russia but your anglozionist empire that you think you know has blocked that for ages even as it went to kill Yaradua in Saudi which was ready to deal with Russia ok. How many times have ur anglozionist killed our head of state ? Has China ever ?

daewoorazer:

My research: It's not about racism ok, but more about interest. When China is dealing with Nigeria, they put there interest first. That has nothing to do with Racism but more to do with a mutual interest that will benefit China and Nigeria. In terms of development it benefits Nigeria and in terms of transfering Chinese Experts and its resources to Nigeria it benefits China more as China do not transfer their Technology. What is even worse is since we have been dealing with your Anglozionist empire, they never even think of what China is doing. Again dealing with Russia would make Nigeria more powerful in the region and in the end would make Nigeria a part of the multi-polar world order the world is currently transitioning into.

daewoorazer:

2. The way out for Africa lies in the palm of its citizens. Our problem remains selfish leaders. While these technology giants prepare and save for posterity in tens of years to come, our leaders save for their selfish potbellies tens of years from now.
Well much of the problem is from we Nigerians from my research. The leaders are semi puppet listening to their anglozionist master's order. It's because of we. If many informed Nigerians know what has happened to Ajaokuta Steel industry since its inception, you will understand it's a steady sabotage and a kind of redline to any leader the anglozionsit puppet believes they help install in the seat of power. They in turn tell them either via threatening that they must not touch Ajaokuta. This is just an example of one. There is another on, a Nuclear powered Plants that will set Nigeria free and we will get power almost 24 hours.(Any country that does not add Nuclear power plants to its energy mix will only be deceiving itself) Ask me who is blocking that ? Your anglozonist that you so much like. Russians are willing to do it for us.

daewoorazer:

[s]Let’s take for instance the resistance which took over turkish streets during the last failed coup. You’d see how citizens humiliated soldiers and stood for their rights.[/s]

I will fairly agree with you here. Infact i would say 90% agree with you here except that the soldier part. Any country always Run whenever there Soldier is called upon except the ones that the oppenent seriously prepared a proxy war against the goverment soldiers like what is happening in Syria and what just took place in Ukraine. Where western proxy forces were being trained and were to take over or run down the goverment. They tried the same thing with Nigeria but it failed. Boko haram. Nigerian semi puppet leaders have over used the power of the Army in what is suppose to be a free goverment in reality it's not free anywhere.

daewoorazer:

In Nigeria especially the yorubas (im Yoruba), the root of cowardice has taken strong hold in our polity. The reason ain’t far fetched, we are the most religious. Only the Hausas are the more mean and can lead revolution against bad leaders but it’s saddening, what we lacked for in courage, they had in abundance. The same way what they lacked for in civilization(knowledge), we have in abundance( of course the Yoruba race led civilization right from independence).

If for one thing, the minds of Yoruba today has been changed, and dont let me even stress this further. The only Yorubas that fear death are those following foreign religion like Islam or Christianity. Back in the day Yoruba worrior fear nothing. Even the recent time under the command of Babatunde Idi Agbon, that is a typical example of a Yoruba worrior http://ooduarere.com/politics/legendary-nigerian-general/
To the days of the most powerful Aare Ona Kankafo before the Brits finally used its Fulani backed boots on the ground to conquer Afonja and since then the Yoruba race has found itself in this mess. Cos that really weakened Oyo empire which fought the Fulani backed boots and pushed their advances back to Kwara state today before a treaty was reached. That really weakened Oyo empire which then became a british proectorate state, mere puppet state to the Brits and it gave the brits full control to do whatever it likes and it did.

daewoorazer:

It’s high time we stopped fighting against one another for the benefit of these corrupt politicians. I read a thread yesterday where some hoodlumps maltreated a guy because he probably spoke the bitter truth. How sad?

Yes, I will also agree with you here to some extent. The Brits mistake is puting Nigeria together for its selfish interest. That interest has long been threatened since that treaty was signed with the fulani and they needed to break what they created. They have been trying since 1960 but have been failing. Nigeria is more powerful now when a Fulani and a Yoruba is in goverment, a big threat. We just won an Economic war and a Proxy war. Time to finally reply the Anglozoo Economic war with Ajaokuta steel industry.

daewoorazer:

This is where you are making a big mistake. CHina is just furthering its own interest more but giving Nigerians development which is good(far better than the anglozionist empire) but the best is showing Nigerians how to fish but not giving Nigeria fish each time.
Russia is ready to teach Nigeria how to Fish but your Anglozionist empire is blocking that. That is Nigeria today for you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, by Nukilia: 10:54am On Mar 10, 2018
scully95:

Thumbs up! The right word is steady sabotage! @scully95

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, by LordAdam16: 11:28am On Mar 10, 2018
jhubril:
Can the world trust China?

Many analysts have continued to argue that the future is bright with China leading us into it. A future where China is the most powerful country on earth will present more opportunities than dangers basically because of the ENTERPRISING SPIRIT of the Asian lion. According to them,an industrious China is more desirable than an ambitious America with all it reflex bent on having the world under its thumb. China,as we know it today,keeps projecting the image of a business-minded success-driven country leaving no room for suspicion to fall upon it,such as may be used to uncover any chicanery on its part. What is conspicuous at the moment is a China working at a breakneck speed to sit on the throne as world's most powerful. But what's not is probably a greedy China(I suspect Tyler Brown is already holding on to what appears to be the hidden picture of China)desirous of dominating every sphere of economic influence across the globe,whether in Africa or Asia. Is China a monster to be feared or another catastrophe waiting to happen? Can the world trust its neck to China's razor?

Historically, China has never been a foreign aggressor.

The Ming Dynasty had the wealth, technological know-how, and population to conquer the world. Under the dynasty Zheng He led several expeditions to Arabia and Eastern Africa, taking back souvenirs to China. The ships his team used were several times larger than those in Europe at the time. Interestingly, they never tried to intervene or colonize or extend their reach.

Unlike the European quasi-explorers who were actually scouts that followed thereafter, they only wanted to explore. The Chinese were fully content with what they had. The Qing Dynasty after Ming Dynasty were a lot more Confucian-oriented, and they were more averse to leaving China for any reason whatsoever.

The Eurasian peoples and those in the Far East see the world very differently. The Eurasian people from Assyria in 3000 BC to modern day Europe/America (the Western Alliance) always look to expand empires, conquer and lord over other diverse races. Meanwhile in the Far East, despite boasting of the same high level civilization since the 3000 BC, they didn't ever leave their sub-continent to subjugate a different race. Conflicts were usually of an intra-nature rather than between different peoples.

For example, the people in present day China and those in the old Indian subcontinent hardly ever waged bitter campaigns. Within themselves, sure enough; but not beyond. India exerted influence in China without sending a soldier over the border. That went on for almost 5000 years. It'd continue for the next 5000.

So the issue of the world not trusting China is almost a moot point. If the world can't trust China and India, there's no one that is more deserving of that trust. All of this is new for China tho'. And they're making all this in-road because the Eurasian people can never be trusted. From the Caucasians to the Arabs. I see it as payback. The Arabs took their jihad to the Far East and ravaged the population. The Europeans who had been beat off in the time of Alexander returned with a vengeance and sacked China and India. The Far East simply said--"we've had enough."

Of course we should be skeptic. When a tiger that has slept for 5000 years decides to wake, it calls for concern. You only need to look at the number of Chinatowns in every corner of the globe to know what they're capable of. They don't need weapons to exert influence. They're like zombies, just one bite, and you become like them. The Japanese the most aggressive major power in all of the Far East pursues a very strict exclusivist policy to protect their culture from encroachment from their larger neighbors. They aren't f**ls!

That said, if Africa or the world has to choose between the West and the East, the East would be the easy choice. There is nothing the West can do that the East can't do. And the East is more egalitarian, or at least they do a better job of masking their elitist tendencies by using non-confrontational schemes. For example, both the Europeans and the Chinese think they're God's gift to mankind. However, while the Europeans saw the world as an open field to be plundered for their gains and went on to colonize, the Chinese saw the world as a field not deserving of their attention and so they sat back for thousands of years and let the rest of us monkey about.

Therefore, whoever we choose, it is imperative that we protect our heritage. I think after two millennia of being a$$-raped by the Eurasians (Europeans and Arabs), it only makes sense we turn our attentions to the East. Unfortunately, it appears we have a disturbing case of Stockholm syndrome. After all the Semites and Europeans have done to us, na we still carry Islam, Christianity and Judaism, Western policies, and all the Eurasian baggage for head.

India told the Islamists with their Muhammed nonsense to go f*ck themselves. Japan told the Christian missionaries with their Christianity nonsense to go s*ck a d*ck. China said, you know what, all you religious n*tf*cks should stay the f*ck away! We don't want any of your sh*t! Your gods be damned! And in unison the Far East soundly rejected the Western and Arabic influence in favor of their own heritage. Now compare them to us who swallowed all of it hook, line, and sinker!

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, by LordAdam16: 11:52am On Mar 10, 2018
Nukilia:

True. But you'd think that Obama having an African heritage would challenge them to sit up rather than focus on something that is less relevant in the scheme. He just made the greedy leaders look like heroes to their people.

The same-sex relations he was championing would eventually come to stay in Africa as we become more developed, without any coercion. He simply fought for the right thing at the wrong time. Is Africa's major problem really anti-homosexuality. It is a problem, but how does it stack up against the corruption, infrastructural glut, institutional discrepancies, shambolic healthcare, and battered economies? Is he going to compare the number of homosexuals killed in Africa to the number of those killed by insecurity or awful primary healthcare?

Did America and Europe become more libertarian about same-sex relations before or after they became developed and industrialized? The man was a disaster.

Instead of him to tackle these issues where he was sure to catch the greedy leaders with their pants down, he chose instead to go after an issue on which both the elites and hoi polloi agree on. And the major places where he aggressively pursued his same-sex policy were in Christian or semi-Christian nations that ordinarily are the least aggressive against same-sex relations. He is a complete BAST*D! Thank heavens Clinton didn't win, she'd have continued from where the m*r*n stopped. At least Trump is less interested, which is way better than Obama's repugnant obsession.

-Lord

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, by scully95: 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
WoW ! This post/Article is too on point i just wonder why Post like this wont make it to the front page. Let me just add a little lines to it.

SSGN:
The Obama administration deliberately frustrated former President Goodluck Jonathan’s efforts towards ending terrorists’ activities in the Nigeria. Nigeria’s president wrote 25 letters to the United States of America and other Western nations, seeking to acquire state of the art weapons to deal decisively with the terrorists

However, they all turned down the requests, the source said.

What was most painful was the fact that Nigeria was not begging to be given those weapons as gifts. We were ready to pay for them but they turned their backs on us when we needed them most.

First of all a stand up ovation for GEJ for the Politics he played, he has saved Nigerians more by sending the U.S soldiers out of Nigeria. The moment he did that, that politically killed Boko haram politcal goal or outcome. Which is to put American dirrect boots/base/Africom on the ground to threantened Nigeria interest finally by installing a base in Nigeria.(Note that what this base will do is to just continue its removing and instaling a more western obidient puppet to serve their interest and against their opponent interest i.eNigerian, Russia and China) Since this foreign policy failed, they went for Plan B. Camerroon and Niger. Niger will not allow the Foreign Drone base, but camerroon has and this will make Cameroon a dirrect threat to Nigeria.

They are doing the same thing in Syria as we speak and are being pushed back, which has lead to thousands if not millions of displaced Citizens of Syria.

SSGN:

Open Questions

A few years ago Boko Haram was on the offensive, pushing Nigeria’s army back, but a series of reforms by the Nigerian government and weapons from Ukraine, Russia and China turned things around. Not America. Not Britannica.

Why do we need America? Why are we still buying arms from the same country that years back predicted Nigeria’s break up and was practising war games on Nigeria.

Why is Nigeria still maintaining strategic relations with countries that supports authoritarianism and turns a blind eye to the repression inflicted on the people by those regimes?

It's now crystal clear to every well/deep thinking Nigerian that U.S.A( I call them Anglozionist empire which U.S.A is the leader of the empire, check my signature for the full difinition of Anglozionist empire) is indirrectly and dirrectly backing Boko haram and would not sell weapons to Nigerians to contain their Proxies from Wahhabi saudi arabia terrorist affiliate to their ISIS. Since 1st world war ended, Britain has since removed the Ottoman empire rule in real sunni Saudi and replaced it with Wahhbism (another ideology under Suni). The Wahhabism lead Saudi goverment, they have continued to back and use as the invading terrorist which they use as pretext to further their interest arround the globe.

Honestly, this can no longer work in 2018 or in the 21st century and for this reason, their boko haram affiliate in Nigeria was Politically defeated and this made the leader of the anglozionist empire got mad and turned against GEJ. For this reason there is basically no point in maintaining any strategic partnership with our existential threat and those who do no want to see us develop or want us to continue begging for aid or turn Nigeria future to another dollar backing colony.

SSGN:

In 2014, for instance, a military officer who had received training in the United States led a coup which overthrew the elected government of Burkina Faso, a front line state in the struggle with al-Qaeda affiliated extremists.
This is pretty much what the Anglozionist empire want Nigeria to be. A mini colony to be used against any power in the west africa, to subjugate and suppress them and continue the control of their resources.

This is why I will never vote for Buhari again. He did exactly what the empire wants Nigeria to be.. By sending Nigerian soldiers to Gambia, threatening the President of Gambia. It will interest you to find out that the once a Security man in uk, the president Buhari helped to install with his Anglozoo parters was another Fulani.This is known as fUlani hegemony and evey Nigerian would be deceiving itself if they do not accept the hegemony exist. This made me lost any hope in Buhari for just sending Nigerian soldiers to Gambia even though they did not attack but the President of Gambia ran on a moment notice. It would even interest you to find out that, Tinubu's Private jet company was used to help the Gambian president escape.

This automatically made Buhari a puppet to the Anglozoo's interest first and I do not expect Nigeria to fully industrialized under his rule. shows again why Ajaokuta will not work under his rule. Still waiting to see the outcome so far, it has been sabotaged too.

SSGN:

Conclusion.

China is the richest country in the world, and Africans are seeing the tangible benefits of infrastructure development financed by China. In the last three years Chinese credit to Africa to has exceeded $30 billion, with an additional $5 billion in development assistance.

It is time Nigeria replaces the West with China and Russia as its strategic economic and military partner. Nigeria will be better off it.

This I agree 100% Nigeria should be doing right now to contain the American hegemony arround Nigeria but can it happen under a semi puppet to the west ? At first I was happy when Buhari went to Niger and Cameroon to try to set up a force to contain Boko Haram. This was the right thing he did but the moment he sent Soldiers to Gambia, it made me change my view.

Russia and China Russia is the answer to all the mess the anglzionist empire has brought upon the people of Nigeria and the totality of the African continent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
LordAdam16:

True. But you'd think that Obama having an African heritage would challenge them to sit up rather than focus on something that is less relevant in the scheme. He just made the greedy leaders look like heroes to their people.

The same-sex relations he was championing would eventually come to stay in Africa as we become more developed, without any coercion. He simply fought for the right thing at the wrong time. Is Africa's major problem really anti-homosexuality. It is a problem, but how does it stack up against the corruption, infrastructural glut, institutional discrepancies, shambolic healthcare, and battered economies? Is he going to compare the number of homosexuals killed in Africa to the number of those killed by insecurity or awful primary healthcare?

Did America and Europe become more libertarian about same-sex relations before or after they became developed and industrialized? The man was a disaster.

Instead of him to tackle these issues where he was sure to catch the greedy leaders with their pants down, he chose instead to go after an issue on which both the elites and hoi polloi agree on. And the major places where he aggressively pursued his same-sex policy were in Christian or semi-Christian nations that ordinarily are the least aggressive against same-sex relations. He is a complete BAST*D! Thank heavens Clinton didn't win, she'd have continued from where the m*r*n stopped. At least Trump is less interested, which is way better than Obama's repugnant obsession.

-Lord

I lost Faith I'm Obama when just to slight Nigeria he flew over Nigeria to Ghana to a rapturous reception. He then gave in speech in Ghana's Parliament about Ghana being a model for good governance visavis the rest of West Africa. Never did I imagine I'll live to see a childish American president. This is the guy who decorated Elin Degeneres with purple heart medal as a hero of the United States for being a Lesbian, broke ranks with America's policy of not negotiating with terrorists by releasing for Taliban commanders in exchange for a U.S army deserter, refuses to meet with the wife of slain American ambassador Christopher Stevens, refuses to recognize and meet the mother of Kayler Mueller, the American aid working in Syria who was kidnapped, brutally raped for close to a year and finally murdered by al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS. Accuses the Nigerian army of human rights violation but sends $500 million to "moderate" terrorists in Syria, the group known to have killed Christians and kidnapped young Yadizi girls for sex slavery. Need I go more about destroying Libya, rejected Nigeria's request, the 4th largest democracy on human rights grounds, but at the same time offer to assist Chad and Cameroon, two of Africa's longest autocratic dictatorship. He basically made Africa another middle east under just 8 years.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, by Nukilia: 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
LordAdam16:

-Lord

Smart comments cool @ LordAdam
Re: This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, by alan056: 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
SSGN:

I lost Faith I'm Obama when just to slight Nigeria he flew over Nigeria to Ghana to a rapturous reception. He then gave in speech in Ghana's Parliament about Ghana being a model for good governance visavis the rest of West Africa. Never did I imagine I'll live to see a childish American president. This is the guy who decorated Elin Degeneres with purple heart medal as a hero of the United States for being a Lesbian, broke ranks with America's policy of not negotiating with terrorists by releasing for Taliban commanders in exchange for a U.S army deserter, refuses to meet with the wife of slain American ambassador Christopher Stevens, refuses to recognize and meet the mother of Kayler Mueller, the American aid working in Syria who was kidnapped, brutally raped for close to a year and finally murdered by al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS. Accuses the Nigerian army of human rights violation but sends $500 million to "moderate" terrorists in Syria, the group known to have killed Christians and kidnapped young Yadizi girls for sex slavery. Need I go more about destroying Libya, rejected Nigeria's request, the 4th largest democracy on human rights grounds, but at the same time offer to assist Chad and Cameroon, two of Africa's longest autocratic dictatorship. He basically made Africa another middle east under just 8 years.

No offence but you should be right about your words...Ellen was decorated with a medal of freedom by Obama not a purple heart award which it's only recipients are the military
Re: This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, by daewoorazer(m): 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
Nukilia:

The sad truth is that we have to depend on one for now. cheesy grin

You don't have to be sad cheesy cheesy

But Britain and others, on whose shoulders did they rise?

As long as we keep depending on them, they won't stop giving us conditions that will keep us withing the siege they have mounted around our development

1 Like

Re: This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, by daewoorazer(m): 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2018
scully95:

This is where you are making a big mistake. CHina is just furthering its own interest more but giving Nigerians development which is good(far better than the anglozionist empire) but the best is showing Nigerians how to fish but not giving Nigeria fish each time.
Russia is ready to teach Nigeria how to Fish but your Anglozionist empire is blocking that. That is Nigeria today for you.

You seem to hate the anglozonists a lot but are they really the problem? Who did the likes of Britain and others blame before they attained such great feats?

Blame game is shitty and I'm still saying it's about we citizens.

You mentioned an excellent point sir about teaching us how to fish but don't you think when the call for masses to be trained (in science and technology) in China comes blasting in beagles, even the intelligent ones amongst us know it's not for them. You'd agree with me the choice of individuals becomes political and it becomes shared amongst illiterates who cannot even spell 'science' in the least. The way through which the intelligent ones condole themselves without the selfish politicians meddling is via scholarships and is ofcourse handled by westerners or Easterners as d case may be. Such intelligent ones are tempted with all sort of goodies when they reach the west that they'd never think of coming back home. They are given citizenship, paid well, accommodated and treated well. Of course who would want to come back anyways?

The anglozonists you are blaming for our woes has power because we let them. The same way Libya allowed them to use their brains against such a good leader hussaine... 'without a crack in the wall, the lizard cannot enter', this, we should always remember!

We are missing a point and that's our individual makeup: part of which I mentioned on the issue of cowardice and all that. Until we battle selfishness individually, even if all the country in the world comes to our rescue, we'd still fumble.

Imagine this scenario, if Nigeria today, all her citizens and politicians are transferred to the United States today, it's only a matter of days before US becomes another Nigeria.

Politicians in the US rule to make their names indelible in the sands of time, ours rule to siphon enough money that'd suffice their lazy assës beyond the period of their political reign.
Re: This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, by LordAdam16: 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
SSGN:

You aced it!

-Lord
Re: This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, by Eagba(m): 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
China is worst than america because china don't care about human right, the train they are building across africa is to stifle the local manufactures with goods from china, they don't support democrasy, all their gifts are like trojan horse.
Re: This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, by scully95: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
daewoorazer:

You seem to hate the anglozonists a lot but are they really the problem? Who did the likes of Britain and others blame before they attained such great feats?

Blame game is shitty and I'm still saying it's about we citizens.

I agree with you part of the problem is we, I have said it several times. Lets check the creation of Nigeria ! This is where you will find the main problem, our problem, the British mess. The brits like every other country it invaded made sure it left the country with forces they would back to balance the power. Forces that should not be put together. The the anglozionist has used this for centuries.

Our main issue is not being able to completely unite and stand against any foreigner without selling the future of Nigerians out. Cuban that is not far from the leader of the Hegemony guided there leader Fidel castrol, making sure over 400 assisination attemps from the hegemony +corprate rogues were unable to even pinch him. Now that is what Nigeria needs and where we are lacking behind as a people.

daewoorazer:

You mentioned an excellent point sir about teaching us how to fish but don't you think when the call for masses to be trained (in science and technology) in China comes blasting in beagles, even the intelligent ones amongst us know it's not for them. You'd agree with me the choice of individuals becomes political and it becomes shared amongst illiterates who cannot even spell 'science' in the least. The way through which the intelligent ones condole themselves without the selfish politicians meddling is via scholarships and is ofcourse handled by westerners or Easterners as d case may be. Such intelligent ones are tempted with all sort of goodies when they reach the west that they'd never think of coming back home. They are given citizenship, paid well, accommodated and treated well. Of course who would want to come back anyways?

The anglozonists you are blaming for our woes has power because we let them. The same way Libya allowed them to use their brains against such a good leader hussaine... 'without a crack in the wall, the lizard cannot enter', this, we should always remember!

You are saying i should fall in love with the forces who kill us, uses all sorts of war aganinst us, does not want us to develop, wants to control our lives economically, turn Nigeria to a complete puppet state ? The case of Ajaokuta is still fresh, do you know that about 3000 brilliant/smart Nigerians went to study in Russia and all of them returned but many of them died myteriously ? They were to take over the work in the Giant structure siting in Kogi state. What do you say about Nigeria's industrialization and how this has been blocked.

I just managed to research the events that made OBJ to drop Ajaokuta or played politics/sabotage. It turns out that time was perfect. OBJ's life was threatened in our heartland. In our homeland, what should be a complete declaration of war.

See my findings as follows.

MOSCOW, Mar 8 2001 (OBJ)
Ending his March 6-7 official visit to Russia Wednesday Nigerian President Olusegun Obasanjo and the Russian President Vladimir Putin and Obasanjo signed a 10-page-long Declaration on Partnership and Friendly Relations, designed to encourage “all forms” of trade and investments, notably in energy sector. The visit of the leader of Africa’s most populous nation was described by Russian official media as a major bridge-building event. They talked about Ajaokuta steel and Russia were going to provide money even sent their experts within 6months to audit the damages

Now see what happened just a few months later.
2002 OBJ
Explosion. The Ikeja military cantonment was a large military cantonment and storage area in the city of Lagos, situated north of the city centre near the districts of Isolo and Onigbongo. In January 2002, the base was being used to store a large quantity of "high calibre bombs", as well as other sundry explosives. Let me remind you that OBJ was suppose to be in area where that Bomb blast took place in Lagos. It was not long OBJ replied Russia and did not mention anything about Ajaokuta. He later gave it out to a well known Indian Saboteur.

Now you see why I said we the people have failed and I agree with you. You can check the timing too. You will understand OBJ's life was threatened. Fastward again to Yaradua that was 100% going to do it. What happened to him ? He died mysteriously in Saudi. Now you expect me to love anglozionist empire right ?

daewoorazer:

Imagine this scenario, if Nigeria today, all her citizens and politicians are transferred to the United States today, it's only a matter of days before US becomes another Nigeria.

Politicians in the US rule to make their names indelible in the sands of time, ours rule to siphon enough money that'd suffice their lazy assës beyond the period of their political reign.

The U.S is a rogue state(the leaders), a bully and a completely zionist hijacked state. This is what happens when zionist hijack the future of the masses in the U.S. The general masses detest their rogue leaders but they cant do anything about it. This is a fact!

So if Nigerians move to U.S today, it will be ruled by the same Zionist. You dont understand why Nigeria has been fighting to survive. We are in this struggle because we will not allow zionist to hijack our Economy full time or control us full time.

We will not be like South Africa, a conquered state or be like Kenya or the list of all the countries in my signature. Get this right please. We will not be a complete puppet state to the zionist empire or be used as there mini colony in the region. This is the sin of Nigeria. Why should we be like these countries ? Since their future is a carbon copy of what you are seeing in Greece today. The PIGS state/Economy. PIGS = Portugal,Italy,Greece and Spain.
Greece out of them is the worse, why ? Because Capitalism really showed it true colour and it has failed in 2008.

We all saw what Capitalism is in 2008. That has killed capitalism. Why the hegemon is doing what it does is because its economy can only survive via a one world order where other countries become its puppet state.
Re: This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, by Lionessza(f): 6:41am On Mar 12, 2018
Seened:
cc:

Frumentius
Naptu2
Nemesis4u
tdayof
Kikuyu1
jln115
newafricaken254
Xbee007
Lionessza
Jkay187
Patches689
Scully95
jpphilips
morpheus24
Obi1kenobi

This is an interesting write up by SSGN . I'm no fan of the west , but I think Africans should be warry of the kind of power we are willingly handing the Chinese. They seem like the lesser evil right now , because America still calls the shots , will they remain this way when the gun is finally handed over to them? I doubt it. I have a feeling that China is like the broke guy who is humble and supportive, but when he gets rich, that's when you will know his true self. Africans love being hostages, they are freeing themselves from one abducter and handing themselves over to a new one. There are no solutions for African problems outside of Africa, the sooner we get that through our heads the better. If we don't wake up and revolt , the West and the East will continue taking turns raping us .

If we are really serious about the future of the African child, then the current youth must be selfless and be ready to die. Getting rid of the old , lazy thinking, greedy idiots in power is the first and best course of action. Whether it be by ballot papers or by youth revolt , it's necessary. And for fvks sake , why are we taking "aid "?,we have rich land , vibrant youth , why are we so dependent on poor nations who should be the ones licking out feet? . It's because we are lead by visionless cowards who only care about lining up their pockets . We are busy befriending China, letting them bring their prisoners to build bridges and trains in our nations, which is stupid again , why not empower our own youth by skills transfer? Chinese aren't friends they are they the new slave master. If they were true friends , they would be teaching us how to build those trains and how to maintain them, but nope! They are creating another cycle of dependency and the old goons in power are totally clueless to this. Unemployment rate is rising in Africa, not because the youth is lazy and not industrious, it's because of our new " best friend ". China is killing our little industries with their cheap imports and they have only begun, watch the space. We are going to get hungrier and poorer , if we don't wake up to this and start using our brains to see globalization for what it is .

1 Like

Re: This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, by jpphilips(m): 9:33am On Mar 13, 2018
Lionessza:

This is an interesting write up by SSGN . I'm no fan of the west , but I think Africans should be warry of the kind of power we are willingly handing the Chinese. They seem like the lesser evil right now , because America still calls the shots , will they remain this way when the gun is finally handed over to them? I doubt it. I have a feeling that China is like the broke guy who is humble and supportive, but when he gets rich, that's when you will know his true self. Africans love being hostages, they are freeing themselves from one abducter and handing themselves over to a new one. There are no solutions for African problems outside of Africa, the sooner we get that through our heads the better. If we don't wake up and revolt , the West and the East will continue taking turns raping us .

If we are really serious about the future of the African child, then the current youth must be selfless and be ready to die. Getting rid of the old , lazy thinking, greedy idiots in power is the first and best course of action. Whether it be by ballot papers or by youth revolt , it's necessary. And for fvks sake , why are we taking "aid "?,we have rich land , vibrant youth , why are we so dependent on poor nations who should be the ones licking out feet? . It's because we are lead by visionless cowards who only care about lining up their pockets . We are busy befriending China, letting them bring their prisoners to build bridges and trains in our nations, which is stupid again , why not empower our own youth by skills transfer? Chinese aren't friends they are they the new slave master. If they were true friends , they would be teaching us how to build those trains and how to maintain them, but nope! They are creating another cycle of dependency and the old goons in power are totally clueless to this. Unemployment rate is rising in Africa, not because the youth is lazy and not industrious, it's because of our new " best friend ". China is killing our little industries with their cheap imports and they have only begun, watch the space. We are going to get hungrier and poorer , if we don't wake up to this and start using our brains to see globalization for what it is .

you know the great thing about young Nigerians, they know how to read out their problems, they barely could figure out how to solve them, first it is erroneous to think the Chinese doesn't have the gun yet, they do, revolution is not the answer, Nigeria is a dysfunctional society because the majority in it are dysfunctional.
What are you gonna do about a population of dysfunctional people?

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, by Lionessza(f): 9:56am On Mar 13, 2018
jpphilips:

you know the great thing about young Nigerians, they know how to read out their problems, they barely could figure out how to solve them, first it is erroneous to think the Chinese doesn't have the gun yet, they do, revolution is not the answer, Nigeria is a dysfunctional society because the majority in it are dysfunctional.
What are you gonna do about a population of dysfunctional people?

Well I don't know much about Nigeria, I was just speaking about Africa generally. Each and every country in terms continent has it's problems and the solutions are within their boarders , it will be up to the citizens to find them or overlook them.
Re: This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, by Babacele: 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
well written thrash to justify why Gej , with all his disastrous credentials then, shouldn't have been removed in 2015!
Re: This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 14, 2018
Babacele:
well written thrash to justify why Gej , with all his disastrous credentials then, shouldn't have been removed in 2015!

Thanks, but its not trash. The fact you dont agree doesnt make it trash.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What Is Happening To Baba In These Pictures Of His Campaign In Kogi? / Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin / Fulani Herdsmen Strike In Ogun, Force Passenger To Swallow Bullets At Ijebu (VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.