Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos (46346 Views)

Corper Rocks NYSC 'Khaki' Uniform In Dubai, UAE (pics/vid) / Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki / Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos by biacan(f): 8:38am On Mar 10, 2018
Premiumwriter:
OK. U got my attention, r u satisfied now?
No I'm not tongue
Re: Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos by NobleAky(m): 8:39am On Mar 10, 2018
delzbaba:
The main question is does she have anything upstairs??
no be the something wey dey upstair n im she use come up with this packaging? My concern is that her shit go still smell, meaning she's still got decays inside her.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos by autonomous22: 8:42am On Mar 10, 2018
Front and back complete...
Re: Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos by engrofodile: 8:42am On Mar 10, 2018
royalsgist:
Beautiful Corp Member Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage – Photos

This Pretty Nigerian lady set her timeline on fire after she posted these photos below.

A lot of people telling her that she might get the beaten of her life if by any chance a soldier sees her, while others applauded her for the outfit

Check it out:

Soldier don enter there for sure�

Source: https://royalsgist.com/2018/03/09/beautiful-corp-member-rocks-khaki-camouflage-photos/

Re: Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos by officialMarcTimi(m): 8:42am On Mar 10, 2018
Notin a soldier can do. She's a FG property too for now. "shithole" country where its citizens only think about shit. IDK why

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos by midolian(m): 8:46am On Mar 10, 2018
i am surprised many of you cant see that she is got a dick..

Go back and look properly
Re: Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos by Akaujaa(m): 8:46am On Mar 10, 2018
No difference! She's just 'paintiful' like the rest.
Re: Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos by soleexx(m): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2018
But i tot copper too are related with military for the peeiod of one year... and they are free to put on camoflag

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos by nairalanduseles: 8:49am On Mar 10, 2018
if u ever get to read this contact me i ve something for u
Re: Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 10, 2018
If this is what beautiful looks like i must be getting old, or maybe i need glasses. cool
Re: Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos by cytell56: 9:01am On Mar 10, 2018
royalsgist:
Beautiful Corp Member Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage – Photos

This Pretty Nigerian lady set her timeline on fire after she posted these photos below.

A lot of people telling her that she might get the beaten of her life if by any chance a soldier sees her, while others applauded her for the outfit

Check it out:

Source: https://royalsgist.com/2018/03/09/beautiful-corp-member-rocks-khaki-camouflage-photos/

This one na slayer o!!!
Re: Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos by ufuosman(m): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2018
She go well
Re: Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos by Nelsizzy(m): 9:08am On Mar 10, 2018
zoey4:
Vaseline crew where at thou?
I am here dear.
*grabs Vaseline

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 10, 2018
Sweetcollins:
E no go pass yoruba girl
Na them dey get this 'half and top' shape

BMW can never be manufactured in Togo.
Re: Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos by begwong: 9:13am On Mar 10, 2018
This one na fine? Well beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder! ✈✈✈✈
Re: Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:16am On Mar 10, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
This ashawoh no just know why she go school in the first place. if this one tie wrapper you go think say she don born children finish. see dirty thick legs with heavy make up.
wetin day worry some girls abeg?
and why Nairaland no day encourage brain? must we show all these olosho for frontpage?

will you keep kwayet

Re: Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 10, 2018
Fine gel.
Re: Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos by terrezo2002(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2018
God created her straight, but she chose to remain bent. must girls curve like snake to take pictures
Re: Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos by kense88: 9:33am On Mar 10, 2018
Fresh babe
Re: Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos by vicben27(m): 9:33am On Mar 10, 2018
l'll pass l dont Do Fat girls!
Re: Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos by gulfer: 9:34am On Mar 10, 2018
Khaki not gud for Kamel-toe wink wink wink
Re: Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos by Ellabae(f): 9:36am On Mar 10, 2018
She is pretty.
Re: Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos by Ademoore07(m): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2018
Sweetcollins:
Make soldier catch you

As a corper, if u put on those camouflage, no one will harass u. You are more or less like an adjunct military Co's they are D one training u while still at D orientation camp
Re: Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos by SamoaJoe: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2018
The way guys admire thrash eh!

Just tell me what is admirable in this one that may open her legs now and the whole flat odour will change.

Re: Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos by wink2015(m): 9:52am On Mar 10, 2018
AS YOU LIKE SOLDIER UNIFORM, KUKUMA GO JOIN SOLDIER so that you will not only wear the camourflag but you will be at liberty to wear the full ARMY REGALIA.

But if KOROFO SOLDIER CATCH YOU. They will BULALA YOUR BUMBUM before you know THY KINGDOM COME.

KUKU go pull their uniform before he RED FOR YOU O!

You are taking fashion beyond your limit. Na naija we do.

KOROFO SOLDIER KNOW OUR LAWS
Re: Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos by Diso60090(m): 9:52am On Mar 10, 2018
See her big meat
Re: Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos by okerekeikpo: 10:08am On Mar 10, 2018
Copper or Ashawo?
Re: Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos by Maxvasia(m): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2018
She looks like 8 wraps of fufu
Re: Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos by Tonytonex(m): 10:32am On Mar 10, 2018
WOW! so beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu State B'15, Lets Meet Here / What Is This Old Woman Doing At NYSC Camp? (see Photo) / No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.