Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (126205 Views)

Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) / Watch Video As People die publicly in Kano Due To Strange Illness / See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
But no one noticed the baby is also abnormally big for a new born?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
God pass this
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
grin cheesy angry cheesy grin grin dis is what u get after lickin kanu ass

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by eluquenson(m): 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
It's acephaly

Acephaly - absence of the head (as in the development of some monsters) acephalia, acephalism. teras, monster - (medicine) a grossly malformed and usually nonviable fetus. abnormalcy, abnormality - an abnormal physical condition resulting from defective genes or developmental deficiencies.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by halfbloodprince(m): 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Looks like a "rabbit-human"

Could this be mutation?

my thoughts exactly. cell mitosis experts oya lets hear from you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
lack of folic Acid.Its been good for the hair
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by AreaFada2: 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nothing strange in it.

Anencephalic babies are born across the world but much more in poorer countries now. Women intending to get pregnant should be taking folic acid at least three months before trying. Or consume vegetable and food rich in folic acid. Vitamin C too ideally.

Any woman can have have low folic acid without ever knowing it. But the increased need in pregnancy becomes a problem.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Rosarie(f): 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
na God they save me o.my second kid i did not go for antenatal.just registration.i never took drugs one day all due to laziness.d day of delivery i reluctantly went to the hispital.only for me to know i was 6cm dialted .but my third i tried d same careless game nd laboured three days.was so scary.now ve learnt my lesson o.pls women go to antenatal and take your drugs

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Rosarie(f): 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
makydebbie:
no.he is not overgrown.some weight 4. and higher sef.some women have big eggs
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
this is not a strange creature na baby Igbo boy
looooool
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
Rosarie:
no.he is not overgrown.some weight 4. and higher sef.some women have big eggs
But this baby is very big. He looks like a 9 months old child.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by uwa244(m): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
God forbid!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by LordNicvuitton(m): 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
Every medical/health personnel should know that this is a typical case study of Anencephaly which is the erosion of brain matter due to non closure of the neural tube. this is caused mostly by lack of folic acid. the babies almost always die before, during or few days after birth. there is maceration (edema) of the soft tissues showing that this child was already dead before birth. this is one of the reasons why ante natal and obstetric ultrasonography is vital during cyesis. for further information, chat me up..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by kingchris30(m): 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nawa o, may God have mercy, may we not experience such
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
this is not a strange creature na baby Igbo boy
God!!!

You don finish Igbo people this night with this your comment oh!

Bwahhahaha grin

No chill at all.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Follygunners: 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
ariklawani:
Opolo eyes,no be.open eyes. If you new in the game,make you go pay tithe.

haha.. hear dis one again ooo grin grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by westernized: 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
makydebbie:
I think i noticed too, judging from d pic where d baby was pulled upright....
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Rosarie(f): 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
makydebbie:
is his weight madam.he is not so big.some new borns are bigger.depends on ur kind of egg.then what u eat during preg.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
Rosarie:
is his weight madam.he is not so big.some new borns are bigger.depends on ur kind of egg.then what u eat during preg.
Okay then, thanks.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by lastmessenger: 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
This is an alien. Believe me the naphilims are on the earth.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
westernized:
I think i noticed too, judging from d pic where d baby was pulled upright....
Exactly, mehn I was shocked. The pains the mother would've gone through.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by XDaBOSS(m): 10:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
This one pass mouth power...na 2 they look
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by spaced(m): 10:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
Ur very stupid 4 that comment
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by westernized: 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
makydebbie:
Exactly, mehn I was shocked. The pains the mother would've gone through.
Probably, she gave birth thru cs.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
westernized:
Probably, she gave birth thru cs.
Yea, the only logical explanation.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2018
Na frog give this woman belle
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Madcow(m): 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
Anencephaly

A baby born with an underdeveloped brain and an incomplete skull

The cause of anencephaly is disputed by medical professionals and researchers.

Folic acid has been shown to be important in neural tube formation since at least 1995, and as a subtype of neural tube defect, folic acid may play a role in anencephaly. Studies have shown that the addition of folic acid to the diet of women of child-bearing age may significantly reduce, although not eliminate, the incidence of neural tube defects. Therefore, it is recommended that all women of child-bearing age consume 0.4 mg of folic acid daily, especially those attempting to conceive or who may possibly conceive, as this can reduce the risk to 0.03%.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by BdorianGray(m): 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
makydebbie:

Deborah I did.. U know me na..I keep quiet alot.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by NosoChic: 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
KOPT55:

Please what is the cause and what are the preventative measures?

I've updated my post.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by BdorianGray(m): 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
makydebbie:

Are u minding her... Sime women have big egg...very funny grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by NosoChic: 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
Oluwaseyi00:
I may not know much of science, but this isn't a medical case... It is highly spiritual.

The P.I.T here will understand.

Wrong! It's a medical issue - not new to medical professionals.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by BdorianGray(m): 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
DonPiiko:
Na frog give this woman belle

What do you mean? Do u think this is funny or what? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus / Can Two People With AS Genotype Marry? / Please Help Safe Folake (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.