Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Can My Statement Of Result Only Give Me A Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can My Statement Of Result Only Give Me A Job? (2775 Views)

How Long Can I Use My Statement Of Result To Apply For A Job / Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out / Can Federal Govt Job Accept Statement Of Result In Place Of Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can My Statement Of Result Only Give Me A Job? by powalez: 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
am peter from makurdi,am a graduate of sociology from the benue state university and i was just given my statement of result two days back though am yet to serve i feel i should start using my result to apply for work or do i need any other supporting document to start doing that? And can i use only my statement of result to apply for a banking job?
Re: Can My Statement Of Result Only Give Me A Job? by SUPERPACK: 12:33am On Mar 10, 2018
powalez:
am peter from makurdi,am a graduate of sociology from the benue state university and i was just given my statement of result two days back though am yet to serve i feel i should start using my result to apply for work or do i need any other supporting document to start doing that? And can i use only my statement of result to apply for a banking job?
yes u can, am yet to get my original cert too, the statement serves the purpose you desire, the bank can verify if it is real by contacting the exams and record department of your school.

1 Like

Re: Can My Statement Of Result Only Give Me A Job? by TGM2015: 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
powalez:
Yes but you will also need your NYSC discharge certificate.
Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Frigoglass Industries (nigeria) Limited Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (14 Posi / Proways Dr Interview / Coca-cola Graduate Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.