Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 (10828 Views)

All The New Smartphones Expected In October 2018. / HTC To Unveil New Smartphones On August 30 / Five Features You Must Disable On New Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 10, 2018
mamaafrik:
the price be the koko,no one has time for any fone above 50k with this present buhari syndrome d economy.

Speak for yourself man. A lot of people around me including myself use iPhones and Samsung's. Buhari's syndrome or not

1 Like

Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 10, 2018
You have option to choose your preferred network type.
twosquare:
I need to ask you a question. Does one have the choice to change network mode to something like "3G only" as seen in other droids or is it the type that is stuck to change automatically?

Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
Iseoluwani:
Its either I keep buying gionee orNOKIA BOTH OF THEM GET CRAZY BA3

Spot on bro. Just got myself a Gionee A1 and I'm really enjoying it. My 79k no be waste cool
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
mamaafrik:
the price be the koko,no one has time for any fone above 50k with this present buhari syndrome d economy.

pejuakinab:
Where is d money to buy phone in this APC era

Na una own una dey talk. Just got myself a Gionee A1 3 days ago for 79k
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by mamaafrik(m): 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:

Na una own una dey talk. Just got myself a Gionee A1 3 days ago for 79k
u be OBO na
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by mamaafrik(m): 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
achiever12:

Don't you think your comment is idiotic? How will you say "no one"? So everyone can't afford it because you can't afford it?
broda elenu bi ti Nuru,u wan pick up fight
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by twosquare(m): 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
Rainmania:
You have option to choose your preferred network type.
OK... Thanks.
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
mamaafrik:
u be OBO na

Lol. Its not about being OBO. Just pray you see your own do no matter how difficult things are for others. Buhari or no Buhari...

1 Like

Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by achiever12: 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
mamaafrik:
broda elenu bi ti Nuru,u wan pick up fight

You should stop being stupid, bro
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by mhisbliss(f): 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
Olulinks:

But I prefer your own premium look.
owk
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by HomeOfMe(f): 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
achiever12:

Just waking up is better than refusing to wake up at all
Gbam.
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by ayobamiakinrind(m): 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:

Spot on bro. Just got myself a Gionee A1 and I'm really enjoying it. My 79k no be waste cool
A1 lite?
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by HomeOfMe(f): 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
TalkTechNG:
Although the Finnish company, HMD has launched a number of new smartphones, placing Nokia 8 Sirocco as flagship, we are expecting at least two other first-rate Nokia-branded phones (Nokia 8 Pro and Nokia 9) to be released this year.

Rumoured Specification of Nokia 8 Pro and Nokia 9

The unannounced devices are rumoured to be called Nokia 8 Pro and Nokia 9. From reports, Nokia 9 will be better in terms of specifications and features. It will sport a bigger 5.7-inch display, while the Nokia 8 Pro will come with a 5.5-inch screen.

It is also heard that Nokia 9 will be the long-rumoured Penta-lens camera module, and will reportedly be the first from HMD Global to feature an in-display fingerprint sensor. Nokia 8 Pro will be powered by Snapdragon 845 processors, along with the Nokia 9. But, both smartphones may come with different memory capacity.

The Nokia 8 Pro is expected to be launched in August at a cheaper price, while the Nokia 9 should be launched a month later to compete with other Popular brands.

source: http://talktech.com.ng/hmd-release-nokia-8-pro-and-nokia-9/
The most rugged brand in the world-NOKIA.
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
ayobamiakinrind:

A1 lite?

I clearly stated it there that i got the A1 not A1 lite. Why would i get lite for 79k?

Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by Iseoluwani: 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:

I tell u.. I love gionee die. Might consider Nokia because they don't do trash
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by MISTAICEY02288(m): 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
Iseoluwani:

Yes boss i swear i had eyes on Nokia 6 sef buh the Slot store i went to had no Nokia in stock. I had to go for the next on my list which was the Gionee A1
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by fashrola(m): 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
Iseoluwani:

Gionee A1 is one the best mid-range phone.... Really cool but the price no still gree go down
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by Olulinks(m): 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
mhisbliss:
owk
I thought you were gonna say thank you.
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by mhisbliss(f): 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
Olulinks:

I thought you were gonna say thank you.
you told me what you liked why should i thank you for that?
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by Olulinks(m): 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
mhisbliss:
you told me what you liked why should i thank you for that?
No dear. I said I like you like.
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by mhisbliss(f): 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
Olulinks:

No dear. I said I like you like.
lol ok thank you grin
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by Olulinks(m): 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
mhisbliss:
lol ok thank you grin
You're welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by ayobamiakinrind(m): 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:

I clearly stated it there that i got the A1 not A1 lite. Why would i get lite for 79k?

I'm feeling it's so cheap NI. I once priced it for #90+k here in Ibadan as at August last year.
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
ayobamiakinrind:

I'm feeling it's so cheap NI. I once priced it for #90+k here in Ibadan as at August last year.

Lol... Oh yea thats true. Now i get what you mean. I got it at Slot Osogbo. I saw it at another store for 81k. Its really a nice device
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by NicestDude: 5:06pm On May 15, 2018
danaiks:

Speak for yourselfs abeg.
As for me I'm buying Nokia 7 next!! cool

way ahead of you bro. already ordered for the nokia 7 plus. do quick and buy your own let's share apps. cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook Launches The Ai-powered Facebook Portal And Portal Plus For Video Calls / MTN Double Your Balance Weekend Is A Scam ( Woo Note ) / Easybuy Phone's Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.