Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? (910 Views)

Different Responses For The Question "Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road". / Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road??? / Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Anapolis: 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2010
Why did the Chicken Cross the Road?

Answers from All Over:

Julius Caesar:

It came, it saw, it crossed.

Aristotle:

To actualize its potential.

Isaac Newton:

Chickens at rest tend to stay at rest. Chickens in motion tend to cross the road.

Darwin :

Chickens, over great periods of time, have been naturally selected in such a way that they are now genetically positioned to cross roads.

Karl Max:

It was a historical inevitability.

Einstein:

Whether the chicken crossed the road, or the road moved beneath the chicken, depends upon your frame of reference.

Freud:

The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road reveals your underlying sexual insecurity.

Saddam Hussein:

This crossing was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were quite justified in dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.

George W. Bush:

We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or it is against us. There is no middle ground here.

Tony Blair:

I agree with George.

Yar’dua

Where is the chicken?

Niger Delta Militants:

The chicken only cross to get her share of national cake

Boko Haram:

To correct the abnormality on the road

Fani-Kayode:

The chicken did not cross the road. This is a complete fabrication calculated to embarass the Federal Government. We don't even have a chicken!

Bill Clinton:

I most certainly and unequivocally state that I did not cross the road with that chicken.

Gandhi:

Imagine all the chickens; crossing roads in peace.

WHO:

The chicken crossing will further spread Avian Flu to another unprepared country.

National Geographic:

"… and as we watch the lone chicken undertake this hazardous journey, we can only wonder at the awesome nature of this dangerous, yet necessary, migration. …"

Morpheus (Matrix):

The chicken crossed the road to get out of the Matrix. And now, the choice is yours.

Bill Gates:

We have just released the new Chicken Office 2009, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your chequebook.

CSD Call centre:

Welcome to the Poultry Help Line. Your chicken is in a queue and will be crossing shortly.

Paris Hilton:

How could it have crossed the road? Chickens swim, they don’t walk!

The Rock (WWF):

If you saw me coming, you'd be crossing the road too!

Martin Luther King, Jr.:

I have a dream: of a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by tkb417(m): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2010
tkb417:
why should i care why the chicken cross the road; mine is just to catch the chicken, kill, roast , eat and wash it down with a bottle of moet.
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by papine(m): 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2010
@poster u missed some lines, check d jokes web page again.
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by obojo(m): 7:02pm On May 03, 2010
Tastee Fried Chicken:

You mean we missed one??
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Jamaerah(m): 1:37pm On May 04, 2010
I'd rather wash mine down with a bottle of ice cold beer. wink
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by spunk(m): 12:19pm On May 05, 2010
why did the chiken cross the road? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed , cheesy, of course to get to the othere side! smiley
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by flexystar(f): 8:06pm On May 05, 2010
spunk:

why did the chiken cross the road? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed , cheesy, of course to get to the othere side! smiley

na only u they confuse shut mouth, come dey smile again, i wonder who spanked u to released your tongue.

(1) (Reply)

Subject: Chuck Norris! / Merry Xmas! / Spelling And Grammatical Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.