Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

I Waited For Him For Four Years But He Took My Daughter Away - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Waited For Him For Four Years But He Took My Daughter Away (634 Views)

Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman / I Found My Father After 24 Years, But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Waited For Him For Four Years But He Took My Daughter Away by z11111: 9:17am On Mar 10, 2018
Greetings to our dear beloved Naira land members,

If you dont get to hear or see what people are going through ,you wont get to understand the extent of heart break people go through. Imagine waiting for a man who put you in a family way and end up being dumped. I do not support men planning to travel to a new place to just leave their newly married wife at home.

Dear Lively Stones ,

I got married traditionally four years ago to Abdul. As soon as we got married,he went to South Africa where his business is. I discovered I was pregnant a month later. At the time,I had to go and live with his parents in Ilorin. Living with inlaws is very difficult,they almost want to run your life.

Abdul kept telling me that he was working on our visa for me and my daughter to come join him but a whole year past and there was nothing. I was really lonely and frustrated. After my daughter clocked one year.Abdul stopped calling home. His parents and I were worried and wondered what had happened.

Rumors began to come in that Abdul was arrested and jailed in South Africa for doing drugs. We couldnt confirm that but we also didnt know how to reach him. At that point,even feeding was becoming tough for us as Abdul wasnt sending in money as before. So I told my inlaws that I needed a job. A friend of mine in Lagos asked me to come so she can get a job for me. So I left my daughter with my inlaws and moved to Lagos.

I got to Lagos two years ago. There was no job. I just had OND,even that couldn't find me a job. I didnt know Lagos was that difficult. But I was determined. I worked as sales girls for about seven months before things picked up. I got an office assistant job later on. Being alone in this city is not easy. I get alot of passes from men but I made up my mind to honor my marriage.

About this time,the rumors that were making rounds was that Abdul was now free from prison but married to a white south African woman. That broke me.My parents were also worried that I was wasting my life. When Kunle,a young man I met from work started coming for me,I kept resisting but not

http://livelystones.com.ng/i-waited-for-him-for-four-years-but-he-took-my-daughter-away/
Re: I Waited For Him For Four Years But He Took My Daughter Away by liquidlove2018: 11:53am On Mar 10, 2018
Bible encourages the young widows to remarry 1 Timothy 5:11

z11111:
Greetings to our dear beloved Naira land members,

If you dont get to hear or see what people are going through ,you wont get to understand the extent of heart break people go through. Imagine waiting for a man who put you in a family way and end up being dumped. I do not support men planning to travel to a new place to just leave their newly married wife at home.

Dear Lively Stones ,

I got married traditionally four years ago to Abdul. As soon as we got married,he went to South Africa where his business is. I discovered I was pregnant a month later. At the time,I had to go and live with his parents in Ilorin. Living with inlaws is very difficult,they almost want to run your life.

Abdul kept telling me that he was working on our visa for me and my daughter to come join him but a whole year past and there was nothing. I was really lonely and frustrated. After my daughter clocked one year.Abdul stopped calling home. His parents and I were worried and wondered what had happened.

Rumors began to come in that Abdul was arrested and jailed in South Africa for doing drugs. We couldnt confirm that but we also didnt know how to reach him. At that point,even feeding was becoming tough for us as Abdul wasnt sending in money as before. So I told my inlaws that I needed a job. A friend of mine in Lagos asked me to come so she can get a job for me. So I left my daughter with my inlaws and moved to Lagos.

I got to Lagos two years ago. There was no job. I just had OND,even that couldn't find me a job. I didnt know Lagos was that difficult. But I was determined. I worked as sales girls for about seven months before things picked up. I got an office assistant job later on. Being alone in this city is not easy. I get alot of passes from men but I made up my mind to honor my marriage.

About this time,the rumors that were making rounds was that Abdul was now free from prison but married to a white south African woman. That broke me.My parents were also worried that I was wasting my life. When Kunle,a young man I met from work started coming for me,I kept resisting but not

http://livelystones.com.ng/i-waited-for-him-for-four-years-but-he-took-my-daughter-away/

(1) (Reply)

Remberance Of A Fellow Nairalander A Friend And A Brother And An Icon / Aba Based Business Man Picks Poor Boy From The Street, Makes Him His Son (photo) / Husband Scarcity!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.