Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Jite Brown Send Killers After Udu LGA PDP Party Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jite Brown Send Killers After Udu LGA PDP Party Chairman (424 Views)

Enugu PDP Congress: Nnamani Emerges Party Chairman (Photos) / Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V / David Mark, Gabriel Suswam Hand Over PDP Party Structure To Gov. Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jite Brown Send Killers After Udu LGA PDP Party Chairman by Omoko1: 9:39am On Mar 10, 2018
Jite Brown Send Killers After Udu LGA PDP Party Chairman

......Vow to Take Party Leadership By Force

Today the Udu local government council Chairman, Hon. Jite Brown send Hoodlums led by one Ike Ayoro Akpojotor one of the newly elected councilor from Aladja, Dumaro Segba,Harrison Veta(Ward 10 Chairman), Henry Egbine(Newly Elected Councilor), Tony Oweh(LGA Party Excos), and others from Aladja during Udu LGA PDP College of Leaders meeting.

The Ike Ayoro Akpojotor Boosted to kill Prince Sam C Ughujowhovwo and his boy Omoko Vincent any where he saw them and destroy his properties. In the presence of other leaders.

On phone chat with the Udu LGA PDP Party Chairman, He said the Ike Ayoro Akpojotor had called him to issue a life threat to him before coming to my house to destroy my properties boosting that Jite Brown who sent them own the state, noting that nothing will fall from heaven.

On the other hand when our medium contacted those from Aladja via phone call, they said, Yes we were at the party chairman place to protest those from Aladja on the College of Leaders list, Chief C C I Whiliki and Engr Paulson Okobiebi to be replaced with Chief Ernest Jeweto and Dennis Dabuko Kabedje but it turn the other way, I couldnt control our Youths who follow us there, hence the destruction of the LGA Party Chairman properties.

As at the time of filling this report the party LGA Chairman Prince Sam C Ughujowhovwo had gone to the police station to formally make entry.

(1) (Reply)

Obi Tasks Deltans On 2019, Says Okowa Deserves Second Term / I Am Now Happy, Boko Haram Can Be Totally Eradicated / Buhari's Economic Blueprint Does Not Address Nigeria's Problems - Bill Gates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.