Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

I Have Never Seen Anywhere In The Bible Where It Is A Sin For Widows To Have Sex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Never Seen Anywhere In The Bible Where It Is A Sin For Widows To Have Sex (683 Views)

Is It A Sin For A Christian To Smoke? / Is It A Sin For Married Couples To Use Condoms? / Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Seen Anywhere In The Bible Where It Is A Sin For Widows To Have Sex by z11111: 9:46am On Mar 10, 2018
Dear Admin,

I am a 39 year old woman. I got married at the age of 25.My husband of twelve years died three years ago after a very difficult marriage. My marriage was a difficult one cos my husband was abusive,physically and emotionally. I was very unhappy for most of my marriage. I stayed because of my children. My husband died of cancer three years ago.

After his death,men started coming for me. I was still looking very young and attractive. I started to date again after two years of mourning. But the problem I have now is,I dont want to remarry again. I am a christian and I am not sure its okay to be having sex with someone you are not married to.

I met this man in church a few months ago,he is fine,handsome and well to do. He treats me and my kids very well. We have been dating for about six months and he wants to marry me but I dont want to marry anymore. I feel I have been married long enough for a lifetime. But Gbenga wouldnt want to be with me if we were not married. Its not like I am a virgin. Why cant I be with a man without getting married? Is this such a sin that will make someone not go to heaven?

Being married for 12 years was very painful for me and I have decided that marriage is not for me. No matter how nice a man is,he may want to control you and as a wife you must submit. I feel I cannot do that anymore. I have tried . My people think I am crazy,the church thinks ..

http://livelystones.com.ng/single-widowed-i-have-needs-but-marriage-is-not-the-answer/
Re: I Have Never Seen Anywhere In The Bible Where It Is A Sin For Widows To Have Sex by ysyowel(m): 10:23am On Mar 10, 2018
see questions,
God is about to wipe away your tears, get marry, be happy and avoid immoral life, is time for you to smile....., anything outside this have it own future consequences/ regrets.
remember Bible encourages the young widows to remarry 1 Timothy 5:11

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen Anywhere In The Bible Where It Is A Sin For Widows To Have Sex by Godssword1(m): 10:25am On Mar 10, 2018
PURITY AND POWER WITH GOD. WHY AND HOW DO THEY TALLY?

Those who have power with God are those who deny themselves the filthy pleasures and attractions of this world to desire God above everything else! When we let go of every worthless thing that once filled our lives, we give God more void in us for Him to fill.

Purity gives us power with God! Impure vessels are already filled with impurity, there's no longer void for God to fill and use them.

We cannot be a container of sin and at the same time a dispenser of God's Power. If we are ready to get purged, the LORD will take it upon Himself to purge, fill and use us!

2 Timothy 2:21 KJV
If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

Several factors contributed to the quantum of impact Apostle Paul made in the Early Church. One of them was his willingness to let go of every worldly and fleshly hindrance, to focus just on God alone! If we are willing to do same, the result will be... READ MORE HERE: https://www.purityposts.com/2018/02/power-with-god-through-purity.html
Re: I Have Never Seen Anywhere In The Bible Where It Is A Sin For Widows To Have Sex by liquidlove2018: 11:51am On Mar 10, 2018
Exactly.

Thanks for that scripture.

ysyowel:
see questions,
God is about to wipe away your tears, get marry, be happy and avoid immoral life, is time for you smile....., anything outside this have future it own future consequences/ regrets.
remember Bible encourages the young widows to remarry 1 Timothy 5:11
Re: I Have Never Seen Anywhere In The Bible Where It Is A Sin For Widows To Have Sex by shadeyinka(m): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
z11111:
Dear Admin,

I am a 39 year old woman. I got married at the age of 25.My husband of twelve years died three years ago after a very difficult marriage. My marriage was a difficult one cos my husband was abusive,physically and emotionally. I was very unhappy for most of my marriage. I stayed because of my children. My husband died of cancer three years ago.

After his death,men started coming for me. I was still looking very young and attractive. I started to date again after two years of mourning. But the problem I have now is,I dont want to remarry again. I am a christian and I am not sure its okay to be having sex with someone you are not married to.

I met this man in church a few months ago,he is fine,handsome and well to do. He treats me and my kids very well. We have been dating for about six months and he wants to marry me but I dont want to marry anymore. I feel I have been married long enough for a lifetime. But Gbenga wouldnt want to be with me if we were not married. Its not like I am a virgin. Why cant I be with a man without getting married? Is this such a sin that will make someone not go to heaven?

Being married for 12 years was very painful for me and I have decided that marriage is not for me. No matter how nice a man is,he may want to control you and as a wife you must submit. I feel I cannot do that anymore. I have tried . My people think I am crazy,the church thinks ..

http://livelystones.com.ng/single-widowed-i-have-needs-but-marriage-is-not-the-answer/

Me too!

I Have Never Seen Anywhere In The Bible Where It Is A Sin For Widows To Commit Murder.

Have you?
Re: I Have Never Seen Anywhere In The Bible Where It Is A Sin For Widows To Have Sex by Nobody: 4:17am On Mar 11, 2018
Still sex outside wedlock

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Missionaries Using Blacks As Slaves / Did Jesus Committed Suicide On The Cross?- Jesuscallers.com / Daily Devotionals, Christian Dream Interpretation, Spiritual Warfare Teachings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.