Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? (2382 Views)

Customs Officer In Trouble For Demanding Sex From Reverend Sister... / Thenetng.com Hacked By Criminals Demanding Ransom / Why Do We (guys) Sag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by lexyflexy(m): 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2006
signs of apology to me...........
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by Shadiat(f): 1:45am On Jan 08, 2006
lexyflexy:

signs of apology to me...........

*LMAO*..apology to who..hell fukk nah..not u..
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by lexyflexy(m): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2006
u had better start apologizing now and stop acting the lion you sre not.......just say it and I 4give ya....its simple..............aiight
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by Shadiat(f): 1:56am On Jan 09, 2006
lexyflexy:

u had better start apologizing now and stop acting the lion you sre not.just say it and I 4give ya.its simple..............aiight

Yo--u on some fafa ish---apologise my butt....u needs to move around wit all that yang u talkin.. rolleyes
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by lexyflexy(m): 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2006
Shadiat.....when will u learn to eat up ur sword........
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by Shadiat(f): 5:32am On Jan 10, 2006
When u learn how to keep ur mouth shut and mind ur business
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by lexyflexy(m): 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2006
@ Shadiat......guess thats ok now.......d cup seems full
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by Shadiat(f): 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2006
Say what.were u trying to spit a lyric at me or wetin be that one...
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by adesodgi(m): 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2006
i smell somethfing..... angrysniffing angry not angry!
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by Shadiat(f): 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2006
na lexylexy be dat oo...*lmao*
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by adesodgi(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2006
thank God there's someone online thats active,all online members seems dull today..
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by Shadiat(f): 5:24am On Jan 12, 2006
adesodgi:

thank God there's someone online thats active,all online members seems dull today..

Are u referin to moi.... grin
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by lexyflexy(m): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2006
@ adesodgi ........please be specific..... that would help a greatdeal........ grin grin.... seems the dull ones tend to know themselves somewhat.....
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by Shadiat(f): 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2006
U are so corny and lame..do u even look ur replies before postin it....whats so funny is that u think u don abuse pesin with ur weak corny replies...very dull boy rolleyes
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by lexyflexy(m): 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2006
Shadiat.... thats ok....!!!!!!!!! those who live in glass houses don't throw stones
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by Shadiat(f): 12:41am On Jan 13, 2006
lexyflexy:

Shadiat.... thats ok....!!!!!!!!! those who live in glass houses don't throw stones

But u have glass jaw and i wanna throw stones at it--imma break ur face---LMAO... grin
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by 2nde(m): 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2006
You people have even deviate from the topic, will you stop all that and respond to the topic?
As for me, i provide what i can afford for a lady and she complains, then she should just go and get whosoever she thinks can provide all she wants.
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by Shadiat(f): 2:10am On Jan 16, 2006
2nde:

You people have even deviate from the topic, will you stop all that and respond to the topic?
As for me, i provide what i can afford for a lady and she complains, then she should just go and get whosoever she thinks can provide all she wants.

Who is U PEOPLE..u have responded abi..ok now..move around
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by lexyflexy(m): 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2006
@ 2nde.........am sorry.... okay.........
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by Shadiat(f): 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2006
*LMAO*...U scurrrred--- cheesy cheesy cheesy
lexyflexy:

@ 2nde.........am sorry.... okay.........
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by 2nde(m): 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2006
No zilch, everybody is fine
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by lexyflexy(m): 10:28am On Jan 18, 2006
@ 2nde.....so Why Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)don't Provide Enough?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo Status On The Site / What Is Nairaland Website All About / Orikila: You Want To Know Who Is Musiwa Go And Ask Bbc Or Cnn- Engr Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.