Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,709 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

If Tinubu’s Reconciliation Fails, There Will Be Mass Defection From APC - Shehu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Tinubu’s Reconciliation Fails, There Will Be Mass Defection From APC - Shehu (851 Views)

Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP / "I'm Yet To Dump APC" - Shehu Sani / 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Tinubu’s Reconciliation Fails, There Will Be Mass Defection From APC - Shehu by bgossipnaija(f): 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
Senator Shehu Sani, representing Kaduna Central senatorial district, said the plans by the All Progressives Congress (APC) to implement restructuring is just a mere form of campaign for the forthcoming 2019 elections.

In an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), the senator claimed that Governor El-Rufai of Kaduna state came up with the idea of restructuring just to gain political relevance. He said: “Governor El-Rufai is the chief architect of that committee because he wants political relevance. How can an APC that promised restructuring only think of restructuring when it is a year to an election? Document of that committee is more or less a campaign document for 2018. There will be no restructuring, you can quote me.”

Speaking about the crises in the ruling party, Sani said Tinubu should be given chance to reconcile the aggrieved party members, as instructed by President Muhammadu Buhari. He, however, said that the ruling party will express a mass defection if Tinubu’s reconciliation fails. He said “…we need to put our ambitions in our pockets and allow the process of reconciliation to continue because reconciliation cannot go on with ambitions and bulldozers.

Even, before you have peace in war situations, you must have a ceasefire. “For now, we are giving a grace of time for Tinubu to succeed. If he succeeds, the outcome of the deliberations will form the roadmap for the future of the party and if he fails, we will simply apply our senses. It is always good to look at the messenger and the message. “I can tell you that if Tinubu fails, there is going to be mass defection from APC.”

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/03/if-tinubus-reconciliation-fails-there.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-J1VIEtfqAMI/WUehIT1E6lI/AAAAAAAABs4/8ADh0selKb4kJT5MABPZbzjSo2ELWu1nwCLcBGAs/s400/SN.jpg[/img]
Re: If Tinubu’s Reconciliation Fails, There Will Be Mass Defection From APC - Shehu by FarahAideed: 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
It has failed already

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu’s Reconciliation Fails, There Will Be Mass Defection From APC - Shehu by sarrki(m): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
Leave now

Stop making noise about it

You all rode on pmb popularity to win

2019 will be different
Re: If Tinubu’s Reconciliation Fails, There Will Be Mass Defection From APC - Shehu by sarrki(m): 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
FarahAideed:
It has failed already

How did that concerns you ?

You already vow that pmb won't win

So stay glue till then

We don't make noise online
Re: If Tinubu’s Reconciliation Fails, There Will Be Mass Defection From APC - Shehu by Kaymercury(m): 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
tt
Re: If Tinubu’s Reconciliation Fails, There Will Be Mass Defection From APC - Shehu by Omeokachie: 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
It failed on the first day.
Even the 'physician' is 'sick'!

Who will reconcile Tinubu with Oyegun, Fashola, Fayemi, Banire...?

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu’s Reconciliation Fails, There Will Be Mass Defection From APC - Shehu by DrRasheed: 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
Let them leave as far as u get no where to go u will come back... foolish senators.
Re: If Tinubu’s Reconciliation Fails, There Will Be Mass Defection From APC - Shehu by AngryRebel: 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:
Leave now

2019 will be different
Yeah it will be different. The smart senators are making sure of that by changing the election time table. Let's see how ur Mr integrity will now ride on the back of the legislators to victory by cajoling them to work for him.

Where did u hide ur undesirable self all this while?

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu’s Reconciliation Fails, There Will Be Mass Defection From APC - Shehu by chuksjuve(m): 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:
Leave now

2019 will be different

Sarkki my man grin

Dude where have you been ?

I have missed you and your usual pendulum analysis ..

You never fail to disappoint as you have resumed your pendulum analysis from where you stopped .. grin

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu’s Reconciliation Fails, There Will Be Mass Defection From APC - Shehu by chuksjuve(m): 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
bgossipnaija:
Senator Shehu Sani, representing Kaduna Central senatorial district, said the plans by the All Progressives Congress (APC) to implement restructuring is just a mere form of campaign for the forthcoming 2019 elections.

In an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), the senator claimed that Governor El-Rufai of Kaduna state came up with the idea of restructuring just to gain political relevance. He said: “Governor El-Rufai is the chief architect of that committee because he wants political relevance. How can an APC that promised restructuring only think of restructuring when it is a year to an election? Document of that committee is more or less a campaign document for 2018. There will be no restructuring, you can quote me.”

Speaking about the crises in the ruling party, Sani said Tinubu should be given chance to reconcile the aggrieved party members, as instructed by President Muhammadu Buhari. He, however, said that the ruling party will express a mass defection if Tinubu’s reconciliation fails. He said “…we need to put our ambitions in our pockets and allow the process of reconciliation to continue because reconciliation cannot go on with ambitions and bulldozers.

Even, before you have peace in war situations, you must have a ceasefire. “For now, we are giving a grace of time for Tinubu to succeed. If he succeeds, the outcome of the deliberations will form the roadmap for the future of the party and if he fails, we will simply apply our senses. It is always good to look at the messenger and the message. “I can tell you that if Tinubu fails, there is going to be mass defection from APC.”

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/03/if-tinubus-reconciliation-fails-there.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-J1VIEtfqAMI/WUehIT1E6lI/AAAAAAAABs4/8ADh0selKb4kJT5MABPZbzjSo2ELWu1nwCLcBGAs/s400/SN.jpg[/img]

No need of sounding the alarm !!

A party house divided against itself cannot stand..

Besides the Nigerian political scene is more of political prostitution, than political ideology ..

So it's expected ..

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu’s Reconciliation Fails, There Will Be Mass Defection From APC - Shehu by Paperwhite(m): 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
How can an APC that promised restructuring only think of restructuring when it is a year to an election? Document of that committee is more or less a campaign document for 2018. There will be no restructuring, you can quote me.”

Shehu Sanni always have a good foresight.

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu’s Reconciliation Fails, There Will Be Mass Defection From APC - Shehu by sarrki(m): 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
chuksjuve:

Sarkki my man grin

Dude where have you been ?

I have missed you and your usual pendulum analysis ..

You never fail to disappoint as you have resumed your pendulum analysis from where you stopped .. grin

Great guy
I hail thee
Re: If Tinubu’s Reconciliation Fails, There Will Be Mass Defection From APC - Shehu by chuksjuve(m): 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Great guy
I hail thee

Seriously I missed your usual political analysis even though you know you are no different from a patriotic sycophant.. grin

It's all good.

How's the hustle? grin
Re: If Tinubu’s Reconciliation Fails, There Will Be Mass Defection From APC - Shehu by sarrki(m): 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
chuksjuve:

Seriously I missed your usual political analysis even though you know you are no different from a patriotic sycophant.. grin

It's all good.

How's the hustle? grin

Am a patriot

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu’s Reconciliation Fails, There Will Be Mass Defection From APC - Shehu by chuksjuve(m): 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Am a patriot

Yes a patriot no doubt but a patriotic sycophant grin

That's what you are wink

(1) (Reply)

RESPONSE TO: The Parasitic North of Nigeria. / The Fraudulent Martin Luther King Award Buhari Fell For By Farooq Kperogi / Bukola Saraki Shattap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.