Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos (77134 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by revolt(m): 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
mr1759:

I here by declare u oba enemy, u going to be facing mystical visitation as oba enemy next time u will careful the way u talk
lol looooool all lol ...so what happened to the Brits that arrested and mad handled the oba, sent him on exile and looted his palace...bros embrace science.
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
basically, you have made up your mind, facts shouldn't come on your way.
You are a real dounce. Recieve sense before it is too late. slowpoke.

revolt:
if you weren't educated, I'd understand but ......REALLY.....?!!!!!!!! This tales by moonlight is what you're quoting. How he wasn't allowed to look back and when the general did, he saw ofoe.....wtf. Did you say 5000 soldiers?!! How many English soldiers took part in this expedition? .. Bros abeg carry your tales by moonlight go siddon Jo.
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by revolt(m): 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
prolog2:
basically, you have made up your mind, facts shouldn't come on your way.
You are a real dounce. Recieve sense before it is too late. slowpoke.

it's " dunce " you fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
bravo ! you spell your name like a champ ! and in quotes.
revolt:
it's " dunce " you fool.
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by sulakishop(m): 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
Oredo pataki people, I hail o

1 Like

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by odigbosky(m): 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
revolt:
hey you big fool, were discussing history here. Nobody gives a fvck if u can teach me theory of relativity. History isn't wishful thinking, it is backed up by journals. Excerpt s, and documented evidence from players involved in the particular period.
No!!!! you cannot just throw tales by moonlight as your basis for make belief history.

Its documented in more than a hundred dissertations and history documentaries that the 1897 expedition that led to the exile of the oba, didn't last a quarter of a year, but you would have us believe after his exile(the seat of govt), the war raged on for 3years. With no proof.

Its also documented the palace priests got into a frenzy of human sacrifice on a mass scale, as the British approached the palace. If they'd channeled all that juju energy to learning how to harness gun powder and engage the black smiths of that era, ie science and tech...the defea t may have been stalled. I don't even understand why the fvck you keep differentiating BTW the white and black British soldiers. They were all the Royal Navy. Just like they fought during WWI/WWII, you fool.........

History isn't defined by how u feel, or your ediotic pride of a charade empire that makes a joke of the word,"EMPIRE".
Come out with facts, you f00l, or gtf outta my face.

Tell me one scientific thing you have done in your house and in the life of your family.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
Don't mind the fool, he is just an other slowpoke who thinks he knows something others don't.
It is amazing how these illiterates always show a lot of arrogance especially when they are behind a computer screen.

odigbosky:

Tell me one scientific thing you have done in your house and in the life of your family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by revolt(m): 7:15am On Mar 14, 2018
odigbosky:

oga I built my first car , boat, remote control, electro magnet in Jss 3. I didn't become a science student, thanks to my pops tht wanted me to study law and inherit hia chambers. So oga now u know. Though this discuss is about ur ppl using jazz to solve problems in 2018, I don't understand why me that has no position of authority matters in this discuss.
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by odigbosky(m): 8:04am On Mar 14, 2018
revolt:
oga I built my first car , boat, remote control, electro magnet in Jss 3. I didn't become a science student, thanks to my pops tht wanted me to study law and inherit hia chambers. So oga now u know. Though this discuss is about ur ppl using jazz to solve problems in 2018, I don't understand why me that has no position of authority matters in this discuss.

You built your first toy car, boat and remote control in Jss3 and ur father could not see how these scientific things could benefit him and your family and he told you to do law. You that your own father did not believe in his scientific bruhaha to see you as the next Bill gates or Elon Musk or Steve Jobs or one crazy engineer that would solve your community problems is now coming hear to shout about my ancestors not accepting science in the 18th century. i wondered what they were using to live their lives if not science Mr i know it all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by revolt(m): 10:25am On Mar 14, 2018
odigbosky:

You built your first toy car, boat and remote control in Jss3 and ur father could not see how these scientific things could benefit him and your family and he told you to do law. You that your own father did not believe in his scientific bruhaha to see you as the next Bill gates or Elon Musk or Steve Jobs or one crazy engineer that would solve your community problems is now coming hear to shout about my ancestors not accepting science in the 18th century. i wondered what they were using to live their lives if not science Mr i know it all.
oga....i still fix a lot of my electrical problems ie car, gen etc and yet i dnt have a science degree....i dont explore religious dogmas in trting to solve my issues, o may nt be perfect, but africa would have progreased if we had more science believers than juju mongers....as for my pops,he blvd in science, he prbly wanted someone to inherit his chambers and ermmm ......hold on to una juju. It's served u ppl well.
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
Those who talk too much generally know nothing.
You know nothing about science, so shut the hell up.
Actually you know nothing about anything, you are just a waste of space.

revolt:
oga....i still fix a lot of my electrical problems ie car, gen etc and yet i dnt have a science degree....i dont explore religious dogmas in trting to solve my issues, o may nt be perfect, but africa would have progreased if we had more science believers than juju mongers....as for my pops,he blvd in science, he prbly wanted someone to inherit his chambers and ermmm ......hold on to una juju. It's served u ppl well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by revolt(m): 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
prolog2:
Those who talk too much generally know nothing.
You know nothing about science, so shut the hell up.
Actually you know nothing about anything, you are just a waste of space.

you're an ediot sha.... I schooled u in ur stupid tales by moonlight history, you couldn't and cant dispute all my assertions ....then u change topic as usual. Go on with ur okpolokpo juju beliefs, n GTFOMF.
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by AxxeMan: 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
revolt:
you're an ediot sha.... I schooled u in ur stupid tales by moonlight history, you couldn't and cant dispute all my assertions ....then u change topic as usual. Go on with ur okpolokpo juju beliefs, n GTFOMF.

This Pig still dey here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by revolt(m): 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
AxxeMan:

This Pig still dey here?
cmon commot hia fake Bagga.
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
Actually, I chose not to read anything you wrote on the subject. And I did that because you have nothing reasonable to say. I have a life and I won't waste it online educating illiterates allday. I have a job, and I have spent more than enough time on nairaland trying to educate young arrogant and ignorant fools like you.
revolt:
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by LXG2(m): 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
lifezone247:
i just inbox you on email.

Bro abeg me to go like get your whatsapp digits, I like the way u use dey play your games I go like make you share with me. Check your mail
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by lifezone247(m): 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
LXG2:
[color=#006600][/color]

Bro abeg me to go like get your whatsapp digits, I like the way u use dey play your games I go like make you share with me. Check your mail
feeling so sad right now cos for the pass 3 day I have been collecting the money, not too late sha, 08029126176. Tomorrow morning winnings awaits you for free.
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by LXG2(m): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
lifezone247:
feeling so sad right now cos for the pass 3 day I have been collecting the money, not too late sha, 08029126176. Tomorrow morning winnings awaits you for free.

Wow seriously, I have missed just saw your number now. Thanks for giving me your number.
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Aizenosa(m): 11:30am On Mar 25, 2018
These people who are saying that it doesn't have power dis power dat, u don't understand, Benin of old was feared and revered because of its traditional powers, you have no idea of what was summoned, those who know the history of what was invoked know that you dare not, I repeat dare not try it. it's the juju the Benin chiefs worship on a daily morning basis. don't worry in a few years u will get the full story. the curse just placed cannot be revoked.
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by ArcToyin(m): 10:51pm On May 25, 2018
MJBOLT:
FOOLISH people with FAKE JUJU,they cant even use the juju to make life better for the people,placing dead curses just to scare people angry
You sound suspicious
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by ThegreatLion: 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
[Quote
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by ThegreatLion: 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
[quote
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by ThegreatLion: 3:26am On Dec 07, 2019
[quote
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 04, 2020
LXG2:
[color=#006600][/color]

Wow seriously, I have missed just saw your number now. Thanks for giving me your number.

Hello LXG2, please can you help me with About you settings. I have registered since yesterday nothing yet.

Please bro!!!!!! I am banned from business section
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by LXG2(m): 11:30pm On May 04, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Tundexi:

Hello LXG2, please can you help me with About you settings. I have registered since yesterday nothing yet.

My mail is lopersarah8atgmaildotcom

Please bro!!!!!! I am banned from business section

I will try and screen grab them and send to you tomorrow.
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Nobody: 10:44am On May 05, 2020
LXG2:
[color=#006600][/color]

I will try and screen grab them and send to you tomorrow.

Okay bro
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by blissmandate(m): 4:47pm On May 30, 2020
Boss13:

I am not a Bini man, but you better be careful of how you refer or insult the Oba of Bini. You must be underage and it would be wise if you go and do your research. This present Oba is highly educated than you, yet very traditional. The Bini people respect their culture and traditions. They pay a huge respect to their king, the Oba. Hence you dare not disrespect the Oba. And yes, I spelt Benin as Bini because that is the actual spelling before the white man changed it.
Benin means ile-ibinu land of vextation, the oba is useless. all Benin people are senseless.
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by godofuck231: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
revolt:
lol looooool all lol ...so what happened to the Brits that arrested and mad handled the oba, sent him on exile and looted his palace...bros embrace science.
go and find out how they died

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Some Igbo/yoruba Word Used In Urhobo/Isoko Language / Rams Sacrificed Ahead Of Third Mainland Bridge Repair (Photos) / Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.