Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos (77023 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by abbeyty(m): 8:37am On Mar 11, 2018
infofta:
I remembered one military administrator (Anthony Ibe Onyearugbulem) that wanted to rubbish Oba Erediawa the father of this present Oba by arresting him and taking him to court. His family died and he died too within a short period of time. Witches and wizard exist in the bible, in the English dictionary and in Africa in particular.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Onyearugbulem

And Where is the oba today? didn't he die too?

2 Likes

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Essential(m): 8:38am On Mar 11, 2018
Blakjewelry:
if na so you for don die since na, like I said lets see how this charade plays out because as I am typing now I believe alot trafficking is taking place, you fight real problems with real solution
This is how u place curse on ur family. When start dreaming of that you are banging your mother in the ass or licking the hole between her lap. Don't blame Bini people or the devil. You brought this upon yourself.
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by okeke00(m): 8:40am On Mar 11, 2018
pantherblack:
Benin people una daalu o

This guy was just appointed by the devil to resurrect evils that was kept banished for centuries, ofcourse its sacrifice will be the destinies and glory of Benin sons and daughters within the territory. Benin people, once again, daalu o cheesy
pray for Edo if you know the people and the state very well.
If you have know what the Oba is fighting for. You may live peacefully in your state without knowing that everyday in Edo state, more than ten people are been killed as a cult related clashes in Edo state on a daily basis.
More than a two million of their women have been trafficked to Other countries to engage in prostitution.
Their boys fight and kill each other on the streets of Europe everyday
They want to bring sanity back to that state. It is a failed state
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 8:42am On Mar 11, 2018
AryaSand:

My friend's dad is a Native Doctor. He has no side hustle, just normal Native Doctor. That man his rich ehennn! His 4kids that are grown went to Private Universities, my friend did his MSc in London. I was like 'You sure say na Native Doctor be your papa?' If you see his Houses in Lagos and Ife? Mansions. He has 5wives but money dey.
My friend told me he'll be the one to Inherit the Ifa when the dad dies, since he is the first son.
person for do short certificate course on native doctor!!
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 11, 2018
victorazy:

grin grin grin

the juju na dullard too

Na pure dullardistic Juju
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Blakjewelry(m): 9:07am On Mar 11, 2018
Essential:

This is how u place curse on ur family. When start dreaming of that you are banging your mother in the ass or licking the hole between her lap. Don't blame Bini people or the devil. You brought this upon yourself.
For your information my mom is dead, but for you to conjure up such thoughts, I figured you are the type that sneak up at night and fu*k your mom. Besides if all this bs work I bet Benin would been one of safest and secure place in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by MLK22555: 9:33am On Mar 11, 2018
come make I give u proof so u see d Coward in me
MJBOLT:
trash,you think everybody is a kitten a$$ coward like you undecided give me proof of your juju working or shut up

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by linusbnn(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2018
gozzlin:

Be careful of what if I may ask?

Your type are the ones that have one leg in the church and one leg in a babalawo's house.

You can't compel everyone to believe in your useless, fetish practices. All I see displayed are dead animals and some disgusting-looking effigies.

Nonsense!

Ok. Chief judge. It will only benefit you if you mind your business. By the time you start facing what you don't understand in your life,you will understand better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by revolt(m): 10:37am On Mar 11, 2018
Juju tht didn't stop only 700 British soldiers from conquering the great Benin empire. Embrace science. It's the most powerful juju.

2 Likes

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by martineverest(m): 11:01am On Mar 11, 2018
Blakjewelry:

Let see the change it will cause, you solve real problems with real solution
it worked when the last oba made the same move in 2010...... which ended kidnapping in Benin by Benin indigenes
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by martineverest(m): 11:01am On Mar 11, 2018
Ibibioesan:
i greet u too. Uromi here and u?
ebhoyi,uromi indigene
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by martineverest(m): 11:05am On Mar 11, 2018
gozzlin:
Tomorrow the stupid Oba will go to church and sit on the front row. undecided
oba doesn't go to church ,except Bibi traditional church,where Benin tradition is practiced

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by martineverest(m): 11:08am On Mar 11, 2018
prolog2:
Black americans have european names because the slave-owners forced the enslaved black people to bear european names.
But in nigeria, you will see black people giving european names to their children and taking up european names for themselves.
And people would still wonder why africa is the laughing stock of the world.
In africa you will see people curse their ancestors and curse, deny, defame their own religions while, adoring the british (or any white by the way) and adoring white gods.
And you ask yourselves why asians are laughing at us. Nobody takes you guys seriously, you are white-wanna-be. ANd that makes you look very foolish ! idiots.
well said

1 Like

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by martineverest(m): 11:11am On Mar 11, 2018
revolt:
Juju tht didn't stop only 700 British soldiers from conquering the great Benin empire. Embrace science. It's the most powerful juju.
embrace science and ppl like u will go to church to pray for blessings and death of enemies when u are supposed to embrace science

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by martineverest(m): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2018
Franking:

Goan sit down. Ovonranmwe Nogbaisi couldn't use the Bini juju to fight the whiteman and no oba has used it to better the life of Bini people and u are here talking about link. I don pass that level. Believe what u want.
at least,bini obas was able to prevent slave trade with same means

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Valfrankie(m): 11:20am On Mar 11, 2018
lifezone247:

See for self same pattern.
B917EWARATPACP-2361073
B937EWTECCSCWT-2361057
If I don’t mind
6Q8G3GQ
6Q8G92k
Baba abeg you fit sama me your control, as in your whatsapp digits.... I gats keep in touch with you if that bread enter
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by lifezone247(m): 11:30am On Mar 11, 2018
Valfrankie:
Baba abeg you fit sama me your control, as in your whatsapp digits.... I gats keep in touch with you if that bread enter
i just inbox you on email.
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by toye440: 11:53am On Mar 11, 2018
lifezone247:
check those winning, I think I should be the one to give you 1500.
well i know u r a don. But my offer still stand its a bet and i always keep up to my promises.
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by toye440: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
lifezone247:
check those winning, I think I should be the one to give you 1500.
Guy if this thing click i go beef u till d end of time for not encouraging me to close my bank account and use my life savings.
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
For your information there were several thousand british soldiers in tht war (including, british soldiers of african decent) and the war took 3 years eventhough the british were already using th same weapons they used in ww1.
Also, it is known that Benin empire gave the british a bloody knose and the hardest fight they had in the region.
Man, your own ancestors gave up without a fight and even welcomed the british as saviours. so stop saying rubbish.
revolt:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by cue64: 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
Franking:

Shut up and stop talking trash! If politicians agree to use the juju to swear? Did the human traffickers agree before the useless Oba laid his impotent curse on them? U are just an empty barrel that makes a lot of noise. Tell ur Oba to lay a curse on me for abusing him.
i haven't said anything to warrant ur abusing me, well i know better where u are from and thats ur way of life....I'll leave unto continue the way u like..
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by AxxeMan: 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
prolog2:
For your information there were several thousand british soldiers in tht war (including, british soldiers of african decent) and the war took 3 years eventhough the british were already using th same weapons they used in ww1.
Also, it is known that Benin empire gave the british a bloody knose and the hardest fight they had in the region.
Man, your own ancestors gave up without a fight and even welcomed the british as saviours. so stop saying rubbish.

I sight you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
You and the guy you are responding have brain problems
okeke00:
pray for Edo if you know the people and the state very well.
If you have know what the Oba is fighting for. You may live peacefully in your state without knowing that everyday in Edo state, more than ten people are been killed as a cult related clashes in Edo state on a daily basis.
More than a two million of their women have been trafficked to Other countries to engage in prostitution.
Their boys fight and kill each other on the streets of Europe everyday
They want to bring sanity back to that state. It is a failed state
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
The mere fact that you would go on social media to insult a King who doesn't know you and doesn't give a rat's ass about you. A king who is above you in any way possible. A King whose ancestors lead a vast empire and traded with european empires and kingdoms as equals.
That shows you are already cursed.
Besides your brain doesn't seem to comprehend that this is the religion practised by your ancestors and therefor you should be the first to show respect !
Franking:

Shut up and stop talking trash! If politicians agree to use the juju to swear? Did the human traffickers agree before the useless Oba laid his impotent curse on them? U are just an empty barrel that makes a lot of noise. Tell ur Oba to lay a curse on me for abusing him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
why don't you ask your blue-eyed-blond god to do that for you ?
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Useless and powerless Juju. He couldn't use it to kpai that idiot in Aso Rock so that Nigerians can have fresh air and be safe from this dullard induced hunger.

Mtchewww!
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Valfrankie(m): 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
lifezone247:
i just inbox you on email.
Replied. Check your email
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Valfrankie(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
toye440:

Guy if this thing click i go beef u till d end of time for not encouraging me to close my bank account and use my life savings.
As in eh.... I dey observe too. I staked just the minimal amount (100), just in case... But if it enter eh, I swear...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by lifezone247(m): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
toye440:

hope say you play and and you are updated cos I think the first 5 is done remaining 5
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by revolt(m): 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
prolog2:
Revisionists ...which 3yrs. Or did u mean 3dsys. Please rrsd about the expedition of 1897. If your Benin empire had embraced science he wouldn't hve faced the most humiliating defeat on the history of empires. 1200 men brought down an empire with only 2 deaths on the side of britain.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benin_Expedition_of_1897&ved=0ahUKEwi07c-ImOTZAhWM-aQKHV_MCtYQFggkMAE&usg=AOvVaw1h2C1lKNQOI7IBArjwOG7W

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom / Igbo Chieftaincy Titles / Celebrating Egbe Omo Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.