Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

My Igbo Jam Of The Year. IGBO AMAKA Enjoy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Igbo Jam Of The Year. IGBO AMAKA Enjoy. (2098 Views)

IGBO AMAKA: American Soldier, Lawrence Calls Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (pics) / Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) / A Secret For Igbo On Nairaland - Why I'm Not Happy With My Igbo People Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Igbo Jam Of The Year. IGBO AMAKA Enjoy. by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 11, 2018
So I came across this great song and decided to share it with my IGBO BROTHERS AND SISTERS
IGBO AMAKA
BY
OCHA TK AND HANDSOME T
PRODUCED BY MESKALINK PRODUCTION
Enjoy and share
Igbo amaka
Igbo Di egwu
Igbo Di uto
Igbo kwenu!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6I7bvTwAmk

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Igbo Jam Of The Year. IGBO AMAKA Enjoy. by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 11, 2018
SPAM

Re: My Igbo Jam Of The Year. IGBO AMAKA Enjoy. by horsepower101: 1:29am On Mar 11, 2018
OP I cannot thank you enough.

Igbo Amaka!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Igbo Jam Of The Year. IGBO AMAKA Enjoy. by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 11, 2018
TheCabal:
SPAM
Ovaries...
No be only SPERM grin grin grin
Just say you are pained because na Igbo something....
We go understand

1 Like

Re: My Igbo Jam Of The Year. IGBO AMAKA Enjoy. by ipobarecriminals: 2:35am On Mar 11, 2018
undecided wink cheesy grin angry cool wink undecided cool nonsense. Abeg DJ knack us great Osadebe evergreen. musik/any evergreen. ones. with fluke plus rich culture. not dis yeye one wey dey do like epilepsy patient.*Dive unda blanket*
Re: My Igbo Jam Of The Year. IGBO AMAKA Enjoy. by kernel504(m): 2:54am On Mar 11, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecided wink cheesy grin angry cool wink undecided cool nonsense. Abeg DJ knack us great Osadebe evergreen. musik/any evergreen. ones. with fluke plus rich culture. not dis yeye one wey dey do like epilepsy patient.*Dive unda blanket*

Oooh thou son of the fallen angel, what have thou come here to do?

10 Likes

Re: My Igbo Jam Of The Year. IGBO AMAKA Enjoy. by Nobody: 3:02am On Mar 11, 2018
kernel504:

Oooh thou son of the fallen angel, what have thou come here to do?
My brother o the thing tire me o....
This people sef

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Igbo Jam Of The Year. IGBO AMAKA Enjoy. by kernel504(m): 3:11am On Mar 11, 2018
iamkeyz:

My brother o the thing tire me o....
This people sef

That's why they will never make it in any sector, more concerned another others, than themselves.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Igbo Jam Of The Year. IGBO AMAKA Enjoy. by horsepower101: 5:18am On Mar 11, 2018
this song is fire.. I have played it like 10 times
Re: My Igbo Jam Of The Year. IGBO AMAKA Enjoy. by Kc3000: 5:29am On Mar 11, 2018
This is true love...onuru ube nwanne ya agbala oso!!!
Re: My Igbo Jam Of The Year. IGBO AMAKA Enjoy. by eaglejay13(m): 5:36am On Mar 11, 2018
Wow, great music

1 Like

Re: My Igbo Jam Of The Year. IGBO AMAKA Enjoy. by greenermodels: 7:09am On Mar 11, 2018
great music, it should be released on a commercial label.

1 Like

Re: My Igbo Jam Of The Year. IGBO AMAKA Enjoy. by Ojiofor: 8:43am On Mar 11, 2018
Ride on boys.

1 Like

Re: My Igbo Jam Of The Year. IGBO AMAKA Enjoy. by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 11, 2018
TheCabal:
SPAM
see painment grin grin

cc lzaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Igbo Jam Of The Year. IGBO AMAKA Enjoy. by LZAA: 11:24am On Mar 11, 2018
imhotep:
see painment grin grin
cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Igbo Jam Of The Year. IGBO AMAKA Enjoy. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
horsepower101:
this song is fire.. I have played it like 10 times
The song na fire bro...
Igbo jam of the year for real....
Iplay the mp3 everyday...
Just Google and download...

1 Like

Re: My Igbo Jam Of The Year. IGBO AMAKA Enjoy. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
greenermodels:
great music, it should be released on a commercial label.
Hopefully they get a deal...
All these waist waist sef don tire me...
Plus the fact that this one go dey give ndi go joy steady...
This is Igbo jam 100 percent especially if you understand the lyrics

2 Likes

Re: My Igbo Jam Of The Year. IGBO AMAKA Enjoy. by cjrane: 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
iamkeyz:
So I came across this great song and decided to share it with my IGBO BROTHERS AND SISTERS
IGBO AMAKA
BY
OCHA TK AND HANDSOME T
PRODUCED BY MESKALINK PRODUCTION
Enjoy and share
Igbo amaka
Igbo Di egwu
Igbo Di uto
Igbo kwenu!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6I7bvTwAmk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCyIiyOLV3o

(1) (Reply)

2019: Nigerians React As Atiku Emerges PDP Presidential Candidate / Breaking: Confusion In PDP Over Onoghen's Conviction / I Thought Hausas And Yorubas Said Igbos Are The Ones Being Killed (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.