Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her (56866 Views)

Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by Premiumwriter: 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Be like I need d contact of d dubia wey cook d jazz chichi use trap dis crazy dude
for which girl? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by ElSakina: 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ugly girls are good in bed.
David idi coded.
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by Onisokuso1(m): 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
While we guys are busy yarning the ladies here keeps shouting

" strong jazz, chioma show me way now " angry

A clarion call to all guys. You see most of these ladies u see so angry Dem like to go babalawo oooo shocked dem sabi Ogunmeh angry

U think I'm wrong, check their yarns from the first page angry Awon omo irankiran angry Kpo gan o angry
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by roarik(f): 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
Olulinks:
Love is a beautiful thing. You know what am saying?
i dunno undecided[
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by franchasng: 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
ChiefSweetus:
undecided

After wasting money on expensive private school for her to become a doctor, lawyer or engineer, her parents and UMUNNA looking at her being a groupie in full view of the world. sad cry

my brother, that's why I really do not wish to have a girl child; they can disgrace their family. I will disown my daughter if she dares this.

Bring home responsible guys not some crackheads like Davido, never in my house angry

Worst of it, Davido will still dump her after spoiling her name and image; who will marry her after all these rubbish 2face Babymama was lucky a Pastor married her against all odds, how many of them get such luck at the end

Girls and mumu brain angry

1 Like

Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by franchasng: 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
Onisokuso1:
While we guys are busy yarning the ladies here keeps shouting

" strong jazz, chioma show me way now " angry

A clarion call to all guys. You see most of these ladies u see so angry Dem like to go babalawo oooo shocked dem sabi Ogunmeh angry

U think I'm wrong, check their yarns from the first page angry Awon omo irankiran angry Kpo gan o angry
of course once a guy is financially okay, he ought to be careful of who cooks for him and how he eats. I don't like ladies cooking for me from my school days, and I don't eat at one particular restaurant. You might see me eating here today, and won't see me there again for the next 2 months.

You need to be unpredictable and careful to stay alive once u are doing well financially cos the world is a wicked place

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by Catastrophe1: 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
KevinDein:

Or we could say the igbo girl has finally trapped a Yoruba man. Perspectives.

grin
Igbo babe finally trapped a Yoruba boy "Davido" grin if it wasn't for the money and fame.......you know the rest

1 Like

Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by ycat: 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
How many times are you going to show this same picture? It seems you are trying to help your dumped and friendzoned (abi na cook or chef) sister out to make it look like there was more to the hat-wearing-high-fiving- microphoned-one hit drama.
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by jaytime(m): 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
When the narrative changes, we'll still be here .
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by RexTramadol1: 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
Chioma be like

Many people just dey ask me

Na which baba do d jazz

Say the baba do well for me eh

Say my life e don beta.
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by KanwuliaExtra: 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
Mtchewwwwwww. . . . .

FFK Jr.

Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by Moinoni123(m): 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
berryprety:
hahaha..abii
You can relate yh?
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by powerblaze(m): 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
Na WA o.. It's like once you go EAST, you can't go back..
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by Ladynia2(f): 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
Arms folded, legs crossed waiting patiently for the breakup news. Some people keep saying that Yoruba guys are after ibo ladies na oyo you dey. Davido wants to sample ladies from every tribe ,his next girlfriend will be from the north.
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by Olulinks(m): 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
roarik:
i dunno undecided[
Lol. Can we be friends?
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by dwebwalker(m): 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
sinaj:
I nid to see d baba wey do this thing for Chioma grin grin grin

You too For What na?
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by Starks: 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
all for marketing gimmick, I pity her by the time davido finish with that gal like d way wizkid used omotayo the half case, then her story will turn to niaraland ibo men come and carry your sister.
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by MAJORBANKZ(m): 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
sinaj:
OSINACHI
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by evergenuineshop: 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
This guy must have met this girl a virgin or she has used juju on him
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by lookingfly: 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
I see this gal breaking davidos hearth
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by DeWisedon(m): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
OKorowanta:
Upon all,dis babe never for once flaunt their relationship.
Okija shrine I dey suspect una.
my man you sure say this one no pass okija.
I trust my Igbo sis,that gal is not even ready to be a baby mama,once the mission is complete ,my ibo sister will come back and marry one cool village bobo that she will control with money.
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by girl4rmspace(f): 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
Sleezwizz:
Chioma babalawo really tried... apart from that, the girl no fine gan self

Stop just stop!
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by blueivy8: 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
I just pity the girl and she dropped out of school because of her relationship status
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by Waffarianman(m): 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
Davido don enta 1 chance. Chioma jazz work wella
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by Adamummya(f): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
Unik3030:
because of his money I guess, cos d igbo people I know don't do things wholeheartedly unless money is involved.

lolsss
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by scobyy2007: 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
Strictly for iPhone users sir. grin

OfficialAwol:
Which one is FaceTime again?
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by koolg: 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
dollyjoy:
If he loves her so much then he should upgrade her from the post of a girlfriend to a wife.

I swear with my tear tear boxer, not in this life
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by koolg: 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
Sleezwizz:
Chioma babalawo really tried... apart from that, the girl no fine gan self

At all oo
I'm confused sef.
But it's a normal something, the guy eye go soon open
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by Aleora(f): 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
I dey wonder how hin baby mamas go dey feel#cheapiguess#lmao
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by Sleezwizz: 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
girl4rmspace:

Stop just stop!

Are u related to chioma ni?
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by wizod(m): 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
sinaj:
i pity d idiot u will use urs 2 trap
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by sinaj(f): 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
wizod:
i pity d idiot u will use urs 2 trap
bros over serzness shud nt kill u o!

U nid to free ur nerves pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) / Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor / Shan George's Children Gift Her Mercedes Benz Car For Christmas (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.