Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking (1458 Views)

Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State / Saraki Hails Supreme Court Verdict, Says Trial Politically Motivated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking by AxxeMan: 9:09am On Mar 11, 2018
- The Senate President has commended the Oba of Benin for revoking curses placed on victims of human trafficking

- Saraki said the Oba's action is commended and highly decisive

- He also commended the Nigerian Immigration Service for their involvement in curbing trafficking and illegal migration in Nigeria

The Senate President Bukola Saraki has commended the Benin monarch, Oba Ewuare II, for revoking curses placed on victims of human trafficking in Edo state. Saraki in a tweet on Saturday, march 10, said the actions by the Oba is decisive and commendable.

Stating that the Oba of Benin played a key role in the roundtable organised by the Senate on illegal migration and human trafficking, Saraki said Nigeria and its people need more of the leadership role displayed by the Oba.

"It is great to hear that the Oba of Benin -- who played a key role at the Senate Roundtable on illegal migration and #HumanTrafficking -- has taken this decisive and commendable step. We need more of this."

In another tweet, the Senate President also commended the Nigerian Immigration Service for playing its part in combating human tracking across Nigeria.

He said: "It is also great to see the Nigerian Immigration Service playing its part to combat #HumanTrafficking by actively working to find those officers who aid and abet the traffickers.
Giving the curse revoke order, the Oba said the governor of Edo state, Godwin Obaseki, had pleaded with him to help reduce the spate of human tracking the state.

The Oba of Benin also placed curses on any human trafficker who goes contrary to the state's plan or makes moves to continue in the business of trafficking humans.

Read more: https://www.naija.ng/1156772-saraki-hails-oba-benin-revoking-curses-victims-trafficking.html#1156772

Mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking by AxxeMan: 9:09am On Mar 11, 2018
.......Oba GHA To Kpehe ....... Isee!

I foresee children of the clown who allegedly fell from sky running to this thread to hate on Edo greatness cheesy grin cheesy grin

NewsFlash!!.... Fia burn all of una cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 11, 2018
The oba of Benin action is commendable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking by izzou(m): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2018
grin
Re: Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking by Kraspo(m): 9:13am On Mar 11, 2018
It is good
Re: Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking by CaptainStephen(m): 9:17am On Mar 11, 2018
Oba gha to kpehe ....... isee! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking by deco22(m): 9:20am On Mar 11, 2018
It would have better if he had cursed the politicians and crooks destroying our country...

Re: Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking by GOGMIG(m): 9:27am On Mar 11, 2018
nice one, unlike others who will invite our polithiefsians to give them chieftaincy (thieftaincy) title in exchange of money or favour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:32am On Mar 11, 2018
I don't understand this statement of " revoking curses". Were they cursed before? Who cursed them? Why were they cursed? Is it a particular clan or a general curse?

Please any bini person in the house help me with explanations.
Re: Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking by MonPro: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2018
AxxeMan:

I foresee children of the clown who allegedly fell from sky running to this thread to hate on Edo greatness cheesy grin cheesy grin

You mean the oduduwereys? But I thought they claim to be 'brother' to Edo people?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 11, 2018
See the clowns above... making jest of the Oba Of Benin City.
MonPro:

You mean the oduduwereys? But I thought they claim to be 'brother' to Edo people?
AxxeMan:

Re: Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking by buhariguy(m): 9:49am On Mar 11, 2018
Binis and Yorubas are one.
Bini give birth to oduduwa and oduduwa give birth to oba eweka. And oba eweka give birth to the Igbo's
Re: Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking by donphilopus: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2018
AxxeMan:

Does this make sense to you? What has this got to do with hatred? If you have nothing meaningful to type, why not fold your hands and watch?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 11, 2018
donphilopus:

Does this make sense to you? What has this got to do with hatred? If you have nothing meaningful to type, why not good your hands and watch?
He is advocating for the Oba Of Benin to be mocked. In fact he's indirectly mocking the Oba Of Benin.
Re: Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking by AxxeMan: 10:02am On Mar 11, 2018
MonPro:

Godforbid!! grin cheesy

Their brothers dey Togo! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking by AxxeMan: 10:04am On Mar 11, 2018
buhariguy:
Bini give birth to oduduwa and oduduwa give birth to oba eweka. And oba eweka give birth to the Igbo's

Edo Birthed Oduduwa Yes!! But......

WE ARE NOT ONE AND WILL NEVER BE!!
angry
Re: Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 11, 2018
AxxeMan:

angry
You are not a Benin person. Stop fanning embers of discord after your bottle of kainkain

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking by buhariguy(m): 10:09am On Mar 11, 2018
AxxeMan:

angry
I am not surprise because oba eweka also give birth to Igbo's, that is why you have flat head.
How can a father and son are not one, or a brother and brother not one.
The same person give birth to oba eweka and ooni of ife.
Re: Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking by AxxeMan: 10:10am On Mar 11, 2018
angels09:

You are not a Benin person. Stop fanning embers of discord after your bottle of kainkain

You must be lost , better Bleep out of this thread , and crawl back to ile ife or shud I summon you ooni with just 10naira to come pick u up? grin grin
Re: Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking by MonPro: 10:10am On Mar 11, 2018
AxxeMan:

Godforbid!! grin cheesy

Their brothers dey Togo! grin grin

yoruba don really suffer. Nobody trust them anymore not even the Bini people they've been doing 'attache by force' with. grin
Re: Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking by AxxeMan: 10:13am On Mar 11, 2018
MonPro:

yoruba don really suffer. Nobody trust them anymore not even the Bini people they've been doing 'attache by force' with. grin
grin grin grin I would rather trust a rattle snake!

They can attachee to anything ... Even Raccoon grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking by MonPro: 10:19am On Mar 11, 2018
AxxeMan:
grin grin grin I would rather trust a rattle snake!
They can attachee to anything ... Even Raccoon grin grin
grin grin
Lmao! Wetin yoruba do you.
I thought they claim it is only 'yebbos' that don't really like them?
Re: Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking by AxxeMan: 11:23am On Mar 11, 2018
MonPro:

grin grin

Lmao! Wetin yoruba do you.

I thought they claim it is only 'yebbos' that don't really like them?

grin grin grin grin grin Guy nobody really likes them
Re: Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2018
AxxeMan:

grin grin grin grin grin Guy nobody really likes them
Ipob yoot Buhari till 2023.... followed by the Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking by anibirelawal(m): 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
buhariguy:
I am not surprise because oba eweka also give birth to Igbo's, that is why you have flat head.
How can a father and son are not one, or a brother and brother not one.
The same person give birth to oba eweka and ooni of ife.

So you mean igbos are not jews as they claimed?
Re: Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking by Guestlander: 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
AxxeMan:

angry

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/pomp-pageantry-as-bini-kingdom-crowns-oba-ewuare-ii/

ORANMIYAN DYNASTY.

Son of Oduduwa and founder of Oyo.
Re: Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking by AxxeMan: 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
[[s]quote author=Guestlander post=65745861]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/pomp-pageantry-as-bini-kingdom-crowns-oba-ewuare-ii/

ORANMIYAN DYNASTY.

Son of Oduduwa and founder of Oyo. [/quote][/s]

Who the fvvck is this clown posting nonsense cheesy grin

The Great Oba of Benin even said that Oduduwa is Edo and an Edo prince right in front of your 419 backyard ooni at his coronation speech!

Punk cheesy
Re: Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking by Guestlander: 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
AxxeMan:
[[s]quote author=Guestlander post=65745861]

ORANMIYAN DYNASTY.

Son of Oduduwa and founder of Oyo. [/s]

Who the fvvck is this clown posting nonsense cheesy grin

The Great Oba of Benin even said that Oduduwa is Edo and an Edo prince right in front of your 419 backyard ooni at his coronation speech!

Punk cheesy

I'm I supposed to take the words of an internet troll and a riff raff over that of the Oba of Benin himself?
Re: Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 24, 2018
It is "Oba of Benin Kingdom". Benin City is only the capital of the kingdom, not the kingdom itself.
Who is the queen of london ?
angels09:
See the clowns above... making jest of the Oba Of Benin City.
Re: Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking by MightySparrow: 6:05am On Mar 24, 2018
buhariguy:
I understand Yoruba - Bini relationship, igbo are jews, hence not related to any tribe in nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: We Don't Need Bombs To Destroy Nigeria, Truth Is Sufficient - IPOB / 2019: Youths Or Without Youths I Will Still Win Again-- Buhari / IG's Trending Video: Police Goes After Man Behind IGP Embarrassing Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.