Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React (26906 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker / BBNaija Tobi Bakre – I Started Having Sex At 12, Had Gonorrhea At 17 / BBNaija: Tobi Calls Nina 'Left Over Food' - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by olorijiblo: 10:33am On Mar 11, 2018
Here are hilarious tweets after Big Brother Niaja housemates, Tobi accused Cee-C last night of hand grabbing his d*ck under the duvet.

More Screenshots @ https://www..com/bbnaija-hilarious-reactions-tobi-accusing-cee-c-hand-grabbing-dck-duvet-screenshots/

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by mrsuccessful(m): 10:50am On Mar 11, 2018
FTC After 5 years..... I'm speechless.

I want to thank BBN for this opportunity, after months of trying Snake threads

I want to thank my Pastor, my Native doctor, my side chic and my numerous haters for believing in me because me no believe...

Wat i'm i saying.... Thank you Cee c for holding that di*k because without it i wouldn't have been typing rubbish...

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by NwaAmaikpe: 11:02am On Mar 11, 2018
shocked

It's easy to relate to this.
Cece is a virgin
Virgins get orgasms through holding dicks.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by CAPSLOCKED: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2018

I'M STILL SURPRISED HOW THEY ALLOWED RASHFORD SCORE 2 GOALS WITHIN THE FIRST 30 MINUTES.

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by MillionDollars: 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
Very childish argument, their mates are arguing on the amounts in their bank account,..... awon wahray

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by Skepticus: 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
shocked
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by Ekowise(m): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
lawyer ooooo
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by Uromigod(m): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
he is a pig for saying that.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
grin
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by Joseunlimited(f): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
Fvckery
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by AlienRobot: 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M STILL SURPRISED HOW THEY ALLOWED RASHFORD SCORE 2 GOALS WITHIN THE FIRST 30 MINUTES.
That lad is a master class

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by Tunesplayng: 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
nawa oooo abeg Check https://Tunesplayng.com for latest
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by dapsoneh: 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
Kosewe, kosegbo! Abeg, anyone with car charger? I wan charge my EOD

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by Chriswazo(m): 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
MillionDollars:
Very childish argument, their mates are arguing on the amounts in their bank account,..... awon wahray

When has arguing about account balance become a sign of maturity?

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by mattbass(m): 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
She dey play with stick she think say na stick for turning bubu tuwo ���

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by Onisokuso1(m): 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
angry

Olobe lomo ceecee yii shaa undecided O lo n di oko Tobi mu labe duvet ni sha angry

O feran OKO nla niyen o shocked. Hmm mo ti mo undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by AuntyAmope(m): 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

see as ur ban long reach

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by DonMekino(m): 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
Who n who were evicted today?
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
Onisokuso1:
angry

Olobe lomo ceecee yii shaa undecided O lo n di oko Tobi mu labe duvet ni sha angry

O feran OKO nla niyen o shocked. Hmm mo ti mo undecided
You are truly onisokuso 1 sad

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by Onisokuso1(m): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
ariketalks:

You are truly onisokuso 1 sad
wink undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by damibigmo(m): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes so far...1vote = 30naira...
11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
And the winner goes home with 45 million naira...Voters stays at home with shi shi. Some people gathered 14 person kept them in one house in south Africa, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.

#YourPrayerPoint
"My father my father, Anywhere they have tied my sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now."
Oya those involved begin to praaaay...

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by sensisosu: 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
Nigerians and double standard..

A man touches a woman without her consent, he gets eliminated, disqualified

A woman touches a man without his consent, then it’s fine. Let’s look the other wAy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by DavSagacity(m): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Obviously because he didn't went into the game to touch dick.
period.!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by chiefojiji(m): 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

dey go don ban this nigga walai.. If dem never ban u, say hi......

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by dollyptosh(m): 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
cheesy cheesy Hahaaa
chiefojiji:
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by CAPSLOCKED: 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
chiefojiji:

RANDAMEL cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by balosunky(m): 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
damibigmo:
And the winner goes home with 45 million naira...Voters stays at home with shi shi. Some people gathered 14 person kept them in one house in south Africa, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.

#YourPrayerPoint
"My father my father, Anywhere they have tied my sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now."
u way no dey waste money, am yet to see u in Forbes list

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by LesbianBoy(m): 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
The tobi guy na kiss and tell

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by Theomarvelus(m): 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
damibigmo:

#YourPrayerPoint
guy i luv your point cos me av been wonder what the show is all about, a real men thinks thesame way, oshe

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React by engrchykae(m): 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
balosunky:
u way no dey waste money, am yet to see u in Forbes list
bbnaija doesn't add any positive value to the viewers.
Its just a distraction

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters / Still On The Wedding Party / Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.