Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

The Right Religion To Make Heaven ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Right Religion To Make Heaven ? (493 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons / RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Right Religion To Make Heaven ? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
So basically we are going to hell in other peoples religion. How sure are we that we are doing the right religion ?
Re: The Right Religion To Make Heaven ? by CandidSeeker(m): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
How is the 'weed selling' market?

John 14:6 NKJV
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

1 Corinthians 2:11-12 NKJV
For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.

[12] Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.

-Peace.
Re: The Right Religion To Make Heaven ? by CuteMadridista: 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
CandidSeeker:

How 'weed selling' market?

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

1 Corinthians 2:11-12 NKJV
For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.

[12] Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.

-Peace.

but allah already sent his final message to humans and anyone who doesn't accept it is going to hell too
Re: The Right Religion To Make Heaven ? by CandidSeeker(m): 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
CuteMadridista:

but allah already sent his final message to humans and anyone who doesn't accept it is going to hell too

John 8:44-47 NKJV
You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
[45] But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.
[46] Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me?
[47] He who is of God hears God's words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God."

John 11:25 NKJV
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.

-Peace.

1 Like

Re: The Right Religion To Make Heaven ? by CuteMadridista: 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
CandidSeeker:

You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
[46] Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me?
[47] He who is of God hears God's words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God."

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.

-Peace.

Hmmmmmm okay
Re: The Right Religion To Make Heaven ? by ChiomaMee: 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
CandidSeeker:

-Peace.

I like the way your answer questions using the WORD

1 Like

Re: The Right Religion To Make Heaven ? by CandidSeeker(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
ChiomaMee:

I like the way your answer questions using the WORD

To God Be All The Glory.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/04/18 / Ramadan Kareem / Ghana Invasion:unbelievable Miracles At Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.