Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,423 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

Closed - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Closed (4849 Views)

My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy / My Boerboel "Dutches" Littered 15 Pups / My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed by sirgalahad26(m): 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
makydebbie:
I'm scared of rats too with all the 'gra gra'.
LOBATON!!! gringringrin
Re: Closed by makydebbie(f): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
I got my lovely pup to conquer my phobia for dogs sef
Lol, I'll get one too but not now. That's cool tho.

sirgalahad26:

LOBATON!!! gringringrin
grin grin
Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
Get a really small pup like an aphsa lapso, mine is really strong and stubborn
makydebbie:

grin grin
Re: Closed by makydebbie(f): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
Get a really small pup like an aphsa lapso, mine is really strong and stubborn
This is what I'll like.

2 Likes

Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
My friend has this, lemme remember the name of the breed
makydebbie:
This is what I'll like.
Re: Closed by makydebbie(f): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
My friend has this, lemme remember the name of the breed
They look cute lol.
Re: Closed by sirgalahad26(m): 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
makydebbie:

grin grin
me if i were to be in the u.s. i would have been the prison several times because of the way i treat dogsgringrin
my closest friend acquired a dog sometimes ago, na because of me e sell the doggringrin the dog go just mellow anytime i dey around, to worsen it all he named it 'chelsea'
Re: Closed by Mckandre(m): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
perfect meme. "this ur mumu no dey tire u sef" grin

Re: Closed by chloedogie(m): 12:09am On Mar 13, 2018
Is the dog still available? I gave out mine two years ago free as well due to work load as my security guy couldn't handle her very well but I need a dog company nnow. Kindly let me know if still available.

https://www.nairaland.com/3335007/alsatian-german-shepherd-breed-give
Re: Closed by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 13, 2018
Sure dear, I will get a small puppy next a Lhasa if I am am free
makydebbie:
They look cute lol.
Re: Closed by Yhelay(m): 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, I was innocent. I and my mum went to buy catfish lol. We didn't know the owner had a dog (Rottweiler) it was hiding under the car and when I passed there, actually ehn I was using the car's mirror to admire myself I dunno who sent me grin , it jumped on me and bit a fair amount of skin off my leg. It was a crazy experience so I've something for dogs, not hatred but I'm wary of them.

I don't wanna derail my friend's thread, okay with another thread?

babe, na "slaying" cause am..lol
Re: Closed by qrymz(m): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
makydebbie:
This is what I'll like.

The first one is an American Eskimo and the second is a Bichon Frise. I have the Bichon but lost them when I had to leave them in care of ppl.

You're gonna love them but they are pretty scarce in naija. Tryna get Lhasa instead as they are a closer substitute

1 Like

Re: Closed by makydebbie(f): 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
qrymz:

The first one is an American Eskimo and the second is a Bichon Frise. I have the Bichon but lost them when I had to leave them in care of ppl.

You're gonna love them but they are pretty scarce in naija. Tryna get Lhasa instead as they are a closer substitute
Thanks for the information dear.

I'm not based in Nigeria, but when I'm serious about getting it, I'll make researches.
Re: Closed by makydebbie(f): 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
Yhelay:

babe, na "slaying" cause am..lol
Lol, I'm not the "slaying" type at all.
Re: Closed by makydebbie(f): 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
Sure dear, I will get a small puppy next a Lhasa if I am am free
That'll be cool, I've always admired them.
Re: Closed by qrymz(m): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
makydebbie:
Thanks for the information dear.

I'm not based in Nigeria, but when I'm serious about getting it, I'll make researches.

My Bichon was from the US so you can get it easily if you're based there. Research abt it, you're gonna love their temperament I promise
Re: Closed by makydebbie(f): 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
qrymz:

My Bichon was from the US so you can get it easily if you're based there. Research abt it, you're gonna love their temperament I promise
Nah dear, I'm in Ghana.

Wow this is cool, you're making me look forward to having a dog lol.

1 Like

Re: Closed by johnnyn1(m): 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
Beware its the new scope..
It's a scam
Re: Closed by Fuckgodndjesus: 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
johnnyn1:
It's a scam
Donpiiko Is a well known Nairalander trust me it's not a scam.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
You shouldn't come on my thread and tag me a scammer, that's very rude and insulting.
johnnyn1:
It's a scam

1 Like

Re: Closed by olite93(m): 1:29am On Mar 15, 2018
Donpikko pls is d dog still available I really need it as my boerboel just died of unknown cause... I have a really experienced breeder that'll treat the myiasis... I'm in lag tho bt I'm willing to bear transport cost... Pls reply asap... I promise I'll care for d dog like its a human prince.... Thanks...
Re: Closed by afoltundeseun(m): 1:50am On Mar 15, 2018
Fuckgodndjesus:
Donpiiko Is a well known Nairalander trust me it's not a scam.
well known on nairaland by you and your family I guess.

Re: Closed by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 15, 2018
This my man, I used to like you, I don't know where all your hate and bitterness comes from, it's negative energy, you don't need it. I hate fraudsters with a passion and that's why I hate your friend Mariga since I found out he was a petty thief
afoltundeseun:
well known on nairaland by you and your family I guess.

3 Likes

Re: Closed by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 15, 2018
I don't want the dog outside Abuja and that's why I haven't responded to anyone outside this city, I love her a lot and I want to be sure of her welfare at least once in a bluemoon
Re: Closed by olite93(m): 7:30am On Mar 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
I don't want the dog outside Abuja and that's why I haven't responded to anyone outside this city, I love her a lot and I want to be sure of her welfare at least once in a bluemoon

I can assure u of her 100% welfare.... Besides you can always video chat to see the dog and confirm her welfare... I can send u pics of already arranged cage and other things she'll need
Re: Closed by uselessIDIOT(m): 8:29am On Mar 15, 2018
DonPiiko:

can you give her to a first time Dog owner?
Re: Closed by Sirmuel1(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2018
If she is still available, kindly consider me. I would take good care of her.

Is your place close to Area 10?
Re: Closed by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
Closed
Re: Closed by Pidginwhisper: 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
DonPiiko:
Closed
Do you still have the dog??
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
I gave her out already and I am regretting I miss her 2 much
Pidginwhisper:
Do you still have the dog??
Re: Closed by Pidginwhisper: 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
DonPiiko:
I gave her out already and I am regretting I miss her 2 much
Bro, I was going to tell you not to give Her out,instead put her in the care of someone who can take care of Her. Perhaps a breeder, then make him agreed to a profit sharing formula whenever she whelps and puppies sold out, in that way you can still always have her back when you're ready.

The person you gave the puppy to already can never appreciate the puppy the way you'd, reason being that he/she never paid a dime. Therefore, he/she won't be too worried should anything happens to the pup.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
That dog has cost me over 100k noone can pay that price for my dog, I got her coz I needed company not for profit reasons. Her absence is depressing me at the moment, I love her more than anyone in this world, a neighbor got angry when she noticed her absence and promised to adopt and take care of her whenever I am away, she has an albino dad that's really cute. If I will mate her it has to be with an imported large head boerboel
Pidginwhisper:
Bro, I was going to tell you not to give Her out,instead put her in the care of someone who can take care of Her. Perhaps a breeder, then make him agreed to a profit sharing formula whenever she whelps and puppies sold out, in that way you can still always have her back when you're ready.

The person you gave the puppy to already can never appreciate the puppy the way you'd, given that it was giving for free.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Sale Boerboel Puppies Original Breed. / 8 weeks Box head Boerbull for sale. 2 females & 5 males available / I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.