Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,699 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

Closed - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Closed (4855 Views)

My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy / My Boerboel "Dutches" Littered 15 Pups / My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed by Pidginwhisper: 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
DonPiiko:
That dog has cost me over 100k noone can pay that price for my dog, I got her coz I needed company not for profit reasons. Her absence is depressing me at the moment, I love her more than anyone in this world, a neighbor got angry when she noticed her absence and promised to adopt and take care of her whenever I am away, she has an albino dad that's really cute. If I will mate her it has to be with an imported large head boerboel
Unfortunately, you've let go of her already. Although m not sure if you had any conditions attached to it.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
I wanted her really close that was my condition infact I have a change of heart
Pidginwhisper:
Unfortunately, you've let go of her already. Although m not sure if you had any conditions attached to it.
Re: Closed by Pidginwhisper: 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
DonPiiko:
I wanted her really close that was my condition invade I have a change of heart
meaning you can still have her back. Perhaps you should give her New owner some months, then check on her to see how she's doing.if she's doing good then you should be happy, if not take her back

Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
I will do 2 weeks, I pamper her a lot so I expect same to continue, wouldn't want her not eating enough or stressed out
Pidginwhisper:
meaning you can still have her back. Perhaps you should give her New owner some months, then check on her to see how she's doing.if she's doing good then you should be happy, if not take her back

Re: Closed by Pidginwhisper: 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
DonPiiko:
I will do 2 weeks, I pamper her a lot so I expect same to continue, wouldn't want her not eating enough or stressed out
Nice way to go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pitbull VS Rotteweiler / Cute Pitbull Puppies For Sale / How Old Does It Require For A Caucasian To Go On Heat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.