Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

14-Year-Old Orphan Thrown Out By Her Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation. Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 14-Year-Old Orphan Thrown Out By Her Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation. Photos (21014 Views)

Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / "I Was In The Same Taxi With My Aunt Who Died Years Ago" - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Orphan Thrown Out By Her Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation. Photos by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 12, 2018
Angelanest:
A 14-year-old girl identified as Favour was seen wandering on the street in Owerri, Imo state after being rendered homeless. According to reports, the teenage girl who is an orphan and has now turned to a beggar - was thrown out by her aunt on accusation of witchcraft. The homeless girl was seen in a devastating state along Port-Harcourt Road, after Control, Union Bank.

Prince Gwamnishu Harrison who met with the girl revealed that he is planning to get a Police report to enable him take her to the hospital.

He also appealed to citizens to reach out to Imo State Ministry of Women affairs, Ministry of happiness and Imo State Government to help me rehabilitate Favour.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/14-year-old-orphan-thrown-aunt-witchcraft-allegation-photos.html

This is what your worthless pastors have caused, labeling innocent children as witches, when in reality, it's adults refusing to take responsibility for their failures in life.
I repeat, Nigerian women are barbaric Cvnts. Fvck you all.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Orphan Thrown Out By Her Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation. Photos by Sundaygirl(f): 11:11am On Apr 10, 2018
magicminister:
@OP

I WOULD LOVE TO HELP. COULD YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME ON ICEVILLEBEATz@gmail.com

Good morning Sir, please I will be sending you mail in a short while. Hoping for a positive response from you.
Re: 14-Year-Old Orphan Thrown Out By Her Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation. Photos by Sundaygirl(f): 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
magicminister:
@OP

I've sent you mail Sir. Please check.
Re: 14-Year-Old Orphan Thrown Out By Her Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation. Photos by Sundaygirl(f): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
magicminister:
@OP

I have sent you mail sir. Please check.
Re: 14-Year-Old Orphan Thrown Out By Her Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation. Photos by 1Sharon(f): 7:26am On Apr 12, 2018
Poor girl..her ankles are swollen cry

I wish I could help all the suffering kids in Africa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex Boko Haram Leader, Now Converted To The Christian, Fingers Ibb And Others / Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually / Using Actors And Actresses For Church Publicity. Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.