Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde (13892 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by blackpanda: 6:51am On Mar 12, 2018
kreniblink:
The help is it from u or FGThe help is it from u or FG

From psychiatric home.
Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by sharpwriter(m): 8:45am On Mar 12, 2018
OboOlora:

This one nor know difference between surgical mutant and human being cheesy

Lol.... "surgical mutant? " walahi, naira landers get bad mouth. A good deal of us are also brilliant.
Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Boyooosa(m): 9:30am On Mar 12, 2018
tosyne2much:
Not the ones hiding under the wimp of feminism to throw tantrums on Nairaland cheesy
Abi o, fighting for what they deserve not and expecting to be accorded with undue respect.
Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Adebowale89(m): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
ugonology:

Which future? at 34 you are still talking of a future grin maybe you mean in your next life sha grin

lemme break it down to your kindergarten level so that you can comprehend the logic in my use of words, here you go "if you're proposing any project in 6months or next year" it can be referred as future, so far you can't predict how or what it would look like

I want to believe my age is not the cause of your brain disorder?
Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by ugonology(m): 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
Adebowale89:

lemme break it down to your kindergarten level so that you can comprehend the logic in my use of words, here you go "if you're proposing any project in 6months or next year" it can be referred as future, so far you can't predict how or what it would look like

I want to believe my age is not the cause of your brain disorder?
Haba...why will a simple joke tilt you this easily from normality, see how you are convulsing and spitting out the entire bitterness and frustration in your being!

You want to school me on the use of words right? Well I wish you were also schooled on the use of a human brain or at least posses some fairly used common sense to be able to distinguish between a casual joke and an outright confrontation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kefee's Ex-husband Relocates To America, Wants Fresh Start. / PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa / Popular Singer Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant! See More Photos Off Growing Baby Bump!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.