Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,429 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Am I Infected? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am I Infected? (1221 Views)

Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola / Ciclopirox Eradicates HIV Permanently From Infected Cells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Am I Infected? by azeerellaz(m): 8:32am On Apr 30, 2010
i am a very young guy who is looking handsome and even looking older than my age and some older ladies are falling
for this and of recent i come across this lady who is 7yrs older than me but i had to lie sometimes to stop them
from going and this particular lady was a jehovah witness and three days after our eventual hook up although she
is a friend of one of my school mate eventually i had sex with her,during the commotion i had my condom on but i
dont come after 2hrs of sex so i think i would come by removing the condom and after this i released but have not
seen this lady for quite some time and a bit sick for an extensive period imagine a headache that last up to a
month and a persistent cough for weeks although have not been taking drugs but i think the headache should be a
natural go and come thing.so am scared this girl might have infect me with some sort of disease.please the deed has
been done pls dont bully me but advice me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Am I Infected? by daduke2k(m): 8:48am On Apr 30, 2010
YEEEEESSSS. . . . . . . . .u ve been INFEEEEEECCTEEEED
Re: Am I Infected? by 190: 9:09am On Apr 30, 2010
yes you have been infected with Jehova witness and acquired snydrome (J.W.A.A.S)
Re: Am I Infected? by indie22(f): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2010
What exactly are you still waiting for?

Unprotected random sex, in this day and age?

GO SEE A DOCTOR ASAP!!!
Re: Am I Infected? by Boyembo(m): 9:31am On Apr 30, 2010
U,ve been infected in ur swinging third leg,cut d piece off,so dat it may not lead u into temptation.amen
Re: Am I Infected? by oubi: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2010
@ poster----if you must lie, lie to the ful and ganish it. A jehovah's witness girl, i was waiting to read what her denomination has to do with the incident. read the post on aheist and know if you have been infected with their(atheist) syndrom.
Re: Am I Infected? by SAGoddess: 9:57am On Apr 30, 2010
Amazing how in the heat of the moment, all common sense is thrown out the window for a short period of pleasure, not worth it at all especially when you don't know the health status of the one you are dipping into or the one dipping into you, instead of posting on NL, you should be in your doc's room having your blood drawn to determine what is wrong with you.
Re: Am I Infected? by hesbee(f): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2010
with HIV?Visit a VCT centre. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Am I Infected? by Spyker: 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2010
No body should take this fools post serious. I have come across all your post and you keep making up stories.
Haba, Nairaland is not for kids, i just feel like spanking you now. Jeez, i am very angry.
Re: Am I Infected? by galatico(m): 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2010
Am out of here before I get infected too!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Am I Infected? by Roses1(f): 9:53am On May 01, 2010
U need to see a D O K I T A!!!
Re: Am I Infected? by Flashfast1: 10:11am On May 01, 2010
Spyker:

No body should take this fools post serious. I have come across all your post and you keep making up stories.
Haba, Nairaland is not for kids, i just feel like spanking you now. Jeez, i am very angry.
ha, finally someone has pointed out the obvious. angry
Re: Am I Infected? by chidyke77(m): 2:00pm On May 01, 2010
this romance thread is gradually loosing its taste,it's been turned to kiddies playing ground.
Re: Am I Infected? by Woke4all(m): 2:26pm On May 01, 2010
Must you lie just to get a thread with 100 pages?

Why must you even add a group of religion to ur lie?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-438897.0.html

Abi no be you get that link?
Re: Am I Infected? by bayor48(m): 8:25am On May 02, 2010
I dont know what is wrong with naira landers.your fellow member seek for your candid advice,yet you are wolling him, my friend,i think you should go and see your family doctor for medical check okay,dnt jump into conclusion bt saying you are INFECTED, i'm out embarassed
Re: Am I Infected? by Woke4all(m): 10:13am On May 02, 2010
bayor48:

I dont know what is wrong with naira landers.your fellow member seek for your candid advice,yet you are wolling him.embarassed
you are stupid for sayin dat. Didn't you see he's lying? Abi you no read he story for the link above you?
Re: Am I Infected? by onstelly(f): 10:27am On May 02, 2010
Spyker:

u can say dat again, dis poster is jus silly.
Re: Am I Infected? by baybbootz(f): 11:42am On May 02, 2010
^^^\
BUSTED!!!!! shocked grin LWKMD
Re: Am I Infected? by baybbootz(f): 11:45am On May 02, 2010
^^
na wa oooo
N i waisted ma words on that thread. mschewwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Am I Infected? by daduke2k(m): 11:52am On May 02, 2010
Nt realy, just seun's bandwidth.
Re: Am I Infected? by Woke4all(m): 12:07pm On May 02, 2010
baybbootz:

^^
na wa oooo
N i waisted ma words on that thread. mschewwwwwwwwwwwww
Sorry Ooooooooooooo
Re: Am I Infected? by beingme(f): 6:50pm On May 02, 2010
story
Re: Am I Infected? by dominique(f): 8:29pm On May 02, 2010
another attention seeker angry

thread locked

(1)

Same As Genotype: Is There A Way Out / Doctors In The House, Pls Help On My Tommy / Need Digestive Enzymes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.