Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Is My Priority – Nina - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Is My Priority – Nina (24800 Views)

BBNaija 2018: Details Of Housemates Pairing (Pictures) / #BBNaija 2018: 6 Housemates Evicted Already / BBNaija 2018: Audition Dates, Requirements And All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Is My Priority – Nina by Nwaohafia1: 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
She couldn't answer that question well. Never knew she couldn't flow in English
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Is My Priority – Nina by marvin906(m): 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Nina is too dull I'm not surprised IMSU babes are always like that

your matter sha
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Is My Priority – Nina by Gebbson007(m): 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
this thing they call bbn is scripted cus if not hw can a DIVK be ur no 1 priority where 40+million dey .. or is it that her village people are making beats with her brain ni

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Is My Priority – Nina by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2018
osuofia2:
When b man city match

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Is My Priority – Nina by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 11, 2018
I know this girl is slow but she didn't say what ur implying.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Is My Priority – Nina by Edoziesmart(m): 12:51am On Mar 12, 2018
So BBNaija had recorded 11Million votes so far?
"So far" voting still continues oo...
A vote goes for N30... (N30 per vote).
N30 in 11million places gives a whopping sum of N330million. Whereas, the take home of the winner is just N45million.

Some folks gathered 14 persons and kept them in a room in faraway south Africa, my people are here in Nigeria burning money every night on fuel to watch them, and they are still voting with their money.
SMH.

Meanwhile, Nigeria Voter's card doesn't require any money before collection, neither will you be charge in the process of registering .
Besides, you are not in anyway compel to pay before casting your ballot in Nigeria, yet millions of my fellow country men and women do not have a voter's card, let-alone voting during election day to elect the people that will take decisions that would determine their cost of living and virtually everything they consume for good 4years (Minimum) or 8years (Maximum) as the case may be.

They will tell you what's their business with Nigeria election? To hell with voter's card, election and politics. But they are the original ranters and wailers complaining day and night about government shortcomings.
Their complains and lamentations are far more than the real electorates.
But they are here burning fuel on a daily basis, wasting their time, energy and still casting vote with their money on a "phonographic/nudity like" show that add no value or meaning to their lives.

How I find myself here, I don't know.
May Nigeria Succeed!

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Is My Priority – Nina by cardoctor(m): 1:09am On Mar 12, 2018
How sad
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Is My Priority – Nina by Olifiz(m): 2:25am On Mar 12, 2018
Still surprised she’s still in that house. N will also not be surprised if she wins. Then I’ll be well convinced that our dumbness as a nation has eaten deep into our marrow. Dumb dumb things everywhere, dumb bbn winner dumb leaders dumb presi...t. As much as I love nairaland one of the only smart ideas in this dumb country.

I’m outta here

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Is My Priority – Nina by Bossmd: 3:09am On Mar 12, 2018
I don’t know how that Nina girl made it to that house! Too Rass, dumb and dull!

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Is My Priority – Nina by Goldaccumulator: 5:57am On Mar 12, 2018
If she was my relative I will put otapiapia for her food

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Is My Priority – Nina by highchief1: 6:13am On Mar 12, 2018
Olii:
Like I care
ur toto go sweet o how far I dey Lagos too
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Is My Priority – Nina by Nicklaus619(m): 6:21am On Mar 12, 2018
EnEnPeecee:
up till now I don't know the importance of this show

I think am the only one, my dear the thing weak me.

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Is My Priority – Nina by EmekaBlue(m): 7:02am On Mar 12, 2018
Good for them
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Is My Priority – Nina by Ellabae(f): 7:12am On Mar 12, 2018
It's cool, they know what they want. Right now my dad is my priority.
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Is My Priority – Nina by dozofavour(m): 7:20am On Mar 12, 2018
smokedfish:
Mtcheeeeew.......

First to comment and such meaningless post
when u see that it is meaningless why did u comment?
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Is My Priority – Nina by Demonicide(f): 7:48am On Mar 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Nina is too dull
I'm not surprised
IMSU babes are always like that
one bottle of beer for you.
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Is My Priority – Nina by darlingnuel(m): 9:05am On Mar 12, 2018
Well, both Nina and Miracle's answers were seemingly dumb but trickish. Their answers weren't so direct. They didn't want to come out straight that all they wanted was the money... They put it like both money and their relationship are very important to them. You know, one has to be careful with words because there are lots of 'professional analysers' out there.. U never know the words that would make you lose fans.
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Is My Priority – Nina by smokedfish: 11:46am On Mar 12, 2018
dozofavour:

when u see that it is meaningless why did u comment?
bros....dont you know on nairaland,FTC is an achievement? grin
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Is My Priority – Nina by Olii(f): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
highchief1:
ur toto go sweet o how far I dey Lagos too
just look at what u wrote by 6:13am in the morning, did u do your morning prayers at all, maybe if u did toto won't come to your mind that early.
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Is My Priority – Nina by highchief1: 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
Olii:
just look at what u wrote by 6:13am in the morning, did u do your morning prayers at all, maybe if u did toto won't come to your mind that early.
im a Muslim tell me wetin sweet reach toto for this world and fine girl like u own
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Is My Priority – Nina by Olii(f): 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
highchief1:
im a Muslim tell me wetin sweet reach toto for this world and fine girl like u own
muslims also pray in the morning, I don't know why I keep meeting people like this on nairaland, God have mercy.
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Is My Priority – Nina by highchief1: 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
Olii:
muslims also pray in the morning, I don't know why I keep meeting people like this on nairaland, God have mercy.
even after prayer we can stl Bleep where are you I can pay any amount to pull ur pant
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Is My Priority – Nina by Olii(f): 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
highchief1:
even after prayer we can stl Bleep where are you I can pay any amount to pull ur pant
May God forgive u
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Is My Priority – Nina by highchief1: 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
Olii:
May God forgive u
may God open ur toto for me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Independence: #IndependentTacha Trends On Twitter. / Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) / 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.