Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States (14342 Views)

Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group / Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP / 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by sarrki(m): 3:38am On Mar 12, 2018
South East Governors have undertaken to construct a ring road that will cover a total area of four hundred and thirty kilometers.

Addressing journalists at the end of one day meeting of the Governors in Enugu, chairman of the forum and governor of Ebonyi State, Dave Umahi, said the ring road would connect all the states of the South East with a view to promoting economic development of the south easts states and for ease of transportation system in the region.

Enugu State governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, his counterpart in Ebonyi and Abia States, Dave Umahi and Okezie Ikpeazu were present at the meeting while Imo State Governor, Rocha’s Okorocha was represented by his deputy Prince Eze Madumere.

Umahia further hinted that they took presentation for gas Pipelines in the South East and advised the consultants to follow up details of implementation especially as it relates to right of way.

The Ebonyi State governor further told newsmen that the meeting which lasted for several hours commended presentation on Aba Independent Power Project by Prof. Bart Nnaji and asked him to liaise with the Secretariat for further implementation with the presidency.

According to him, the forum directed the five South East States Chairmen of traditional Rulers Council to be invited for amicable resolution of their crisis in their next meeting .

On the burial of the former Vice President of the country, Dr Alex Ekwueme, Umahi said they expressed deep appreciation to the governors and people of the South East for the able way they worked together to give the icon a befitting burial.

“ the south East Governors Forum at its meeting discussed extensively on possible strategies to economic development of the south East and at the end of the meeting resolved as follows

“: to undertake the construction of ring road covering a total area of 430kms, that would connect all the states of the south east , to promote economic development of the south east States and for ease of transportation system in the region” he said.

http://thenationonlineng.net/southeast-governors-build-ring-road-connect-south-east-states/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by Mazeltovscotty(m): 3:41am On Mar 12, 2018
good fr them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by sarrki(m): 3:49am On Mar 12, 2018
I only believe Umahi 100%

Others may play politics with it

14 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by FarahAideed: 3:54am On Mar 12, 2018
Believe them atvuour own peril

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by sarrki(m): 3:59am On Mar 12, 2018
FarahAideed:
Believe them atvuour own peril

Can you now see that pmb is not your problem ?

This are your indigenous problem

But hatred and bigotry have beclouded many of you guys

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by PlaybooyGANG(m): 4:00am On Mar 12, 2018
Yeye, If dem like make dem build earrings or cufflinks roads

11 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by FarahAideed: 4:18am On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

That doesn't stop Buhari from being unfit for the office of president sir

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by AAlozie(m): 4:35am On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

My friend shut up there. Your PMB is a problem to every living being (not zombies) in Nigeria

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by sekundosekundo: 4:56am On Mar 12, 2018
I comment my reserve till I see the ring road.
Re: Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by Engrobiorah(m): 5:23am On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Most times I wonder if you have a conscience at all

24 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by orisa37: 5:30am On Mar 12, 2018
Good Project.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by sarrki(m): 5:41am On Mar 12, 2018
Engrobiorah:

Most times I wonder if you have a conscience at all

What is the correlation here ?

I mean my words

Southeast governors lack focus, direction and insight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by sarrki(m): 5:42am On Mar 12, 2018
AAlozie:

My friend shut up there. Your PMB is a problem to every living being (not zombies) in Nigeria

Who is your state governor ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by sarrki(m): 5:42am On Mar 12, 2018
Follygunners:

Those Savages are the FOOLS of 9ja! Developers wey no fit develop their own lands.. grin

You are a patriot

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by Follygunners: 5:51am On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

You are a patriot

Loyal as always, Loyal as ever... Loyal forever !!! cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by sarrki(m): 5:54am On Mar 12, 2018
Follygunners:

God bless you

We are proud of you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by Sagamaje(m): 6:03am On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

God bless you

We are proud of you

Mr God Blesser, we can't find you on the thread where Charly boy apologized to Saraki senate president about the poo you posted that he was almost beaten recently. Truly Buhari Media Cows are Zombies

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by Pavore9: 6:06am On Mar 12, 2018
Until construction begins.......

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by sarrki(m): 6:10am On Mar 12, 2018
Sagamaje:

Mr God Blesser, we can't find you on the thread where Charly boy apologized to Saraki senate president about the poo you posted that he was almost beaten recently. Truly Buhari Media Cows are Zombies

Keep quiet

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by ZombieTAMER: 6:11am On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

And he is back to singing pmbs praises
Quite unfortunate

21 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by sarrki(m): 6:13am On Mar 12, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

And he is back to singing pmbs praises
Quite unfortunate

Like I said yesterday you lack basic knowledge to know the difference between supporting Good thing

There is also different to give constructive criticism to your president and sheer hatre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by Sagamaje(m): 6:13am On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quiet

That what you will say. Only God knows why you keep supporting that evil in Aso Villa. BMC keep it up

8 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by GenbIoodykiller: 6:14am On Mar 12, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

[/s]
shatap who is pmb?
you mean the criminal terrorist Buhari?
do you know that Buhari is a certified terrorist
do you know that Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor
kiss the truth
good morning

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by sarrki(m): 6:14am On Mar 12, 2018
Sagamaje:

That what you will say. Only God knows why you keep supporting that evil in Aso Villa. BMC keep it up

Pmb is working

I believe he's not perfect but he's doing is best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by GenbIoodykiller: 6:15am On Mar 12, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

Like I said yesterday you lack basic knowledge to know the difference between supporting Good thing

There is also different to give constructive criticism to your president and sheer hatre
[/s]
you lack basic knowledge and inner eyes to see and understand that Buhari is a criminal terrorist that deserves to locked away forever

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by GenbIoodykiller: 6:16am On Mar 12, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

Pmb is working

[/s]
trash trash trash
Buhari is the worst president since mankind
the most incompetent docile and dumb administration ever
kiss the truth

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by GenbIoodykiller: 6:16am On Mar 12, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

Keep quiet

[/s]
shatap

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by lastmessenger: 6:17am On Mar 12, 2018
Follygunners:

loyal in suffering while your masters son yusuf buys 200m bike. In all these defending you do,what's your gain? 30k BMC salary? I am awed by how shallow you all can think.

13 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by Follygunners: 6:19am On Mar 12, 2018
lastmessenger:
loyal in suffering while your masters son yusuf buys 200m bike. In all these defending you do,what's your gain? 30k BMC salary? I am awed by how shallow you all can think.

It's a curse to be Igbo!

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by Sagamaje(m): 6:21am On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Pmb is working

Ok he his not perfect fine, yes no one is perfect. But why claim to be Mr integrity when he is got none? Why claim to be fighting corruption when it all propaganda (transparency report)? Why tell Nigerians to use our hospitals when he himself and family go abroad to get the best medicals? Why his he acting holy when he his pure evil? And finally, WHY ARE YOU WORKING FOR HIM?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States by SirBrightoc(m): 6:30am On Mar 12, 2018
With this kind of unity and coherence among the South-East governors, there is hope for the region.
We need to commend them for such a noble idea and continue to pray for them to actualize it.
If they do, expect greater synergy and progress in the region. There will be healthy competition and ultimately progress.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$12m Contract: Uzodinma Released, Returns For Grilling Today / Buhari: Cyber Terrorists Causing Anxiety In Nigeria / Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.