Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Nigerian Judge, Chile Eboe-osuji Elected New President Of ICC - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerian Judge, Chile Eboe-osuji Elected New President Of ICC (295 Views)

36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile / Chile Eboe-osuji The Nigerian Head Of ICC Is A French Stooge / Chile Eboe-osuji Elected ICC President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Judge, Chile Eboe-osuji Elected New President Of ICC by PatMcAdam(m): 5:04am On Mar 12, 2018
The judges of the International Criminal Court (ICC), sitting in a plenary session have elected Judge Chile Eboe-Osuji of Nigeria as President of the Court for a three-year term with immediate effect.

Judge Robert Fremr from the Czech Republic was elected First Vice-President with Judge Marc Perrin de Brichambaut of France as Second Vice-President.

‘I am deeply honoured to have been elected by my peers as President of the International Criminal Court. As I take up my duties, I feel encouraged that I am able to rely on the wide experience of the two Vice-Presidents, Judge Robert Fremr and Judge Marc Perrin de Brichambaut, both of whom I have closely worked with previously. I look forward to working together with them as well as with all the judges, all the Officials and the staff of the Court in a spirit of collegiality............

Go to link below for complete details on this.

http://www.africanews.com/2018/03/11/nigerian-judge-chile-eboe-osuji-elected-new-president-of-icc/

Background of Justice Chile Eboe-Osuji.

Justice Chile Eboe-Osuji was born in Anara in Imo State, Nigeria, on September 2, 1962.

He obtained his bachelor of laws degree from the University of Calabar, Nigeria.

He obtained his master of laws degree from McGill University in Montreal, Canada, and doctor of laws degree from the University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.

He was called to the Nigerian Bar in 1986 and practised briefly there.
Re: Nigerian Judge, Chile Eboe-osuji Elected New President Of ICC by prospero5(m): 5:39am On Mar 12, 2018
congratulations, sir!

you have made Nigeria proud.
Re: Nigerian Judge, Chile Eboe-osuji Elected New President Of ICC by Atlantaburger1(m): 6:14am On Mar 12, 2018
Another great achievement for Ndi Igbo, the Rising Sun

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Judge, Chile Eboe-osuji Elected New President Of ICC by elgramz: 6:58am On Mar 12, 2018
Igbo Amaka
Re: Nigerian Judge, Chile Eboe-osuji Elected New President Of ICC by okosodo: 6:58am On Mar 12, 2018
Ibos are beaking new grounds outside nigeria but hatred is stopping them from doing same in this Godforsaken country
Re: Nigerian Judge, Chile Eboe-osuji Elected New President Of ICC by panafrican(m): 8:24am On Mar 12, 2018
One of his vice president is a French
Comes to no surprise,. The vice president will be the real president. The French will work under cover
and sentence Gbagbo (former president of Cote d' Ivoire).
They won't care at all about anything but France's interests in Africa.
Up to the Nigerian to understand what the outcome might look like for Nigerian immigrants when frustrated, angry Ivorians kick out of power the liar and criminal mafia guy who is now 'president of Cote d" Ivoire'.

(1) (Reply)

China To Bar People With Bad 'social Credit' From Planes, Trains / Trump, Saudi Pioneer Talk About Houthi 'risk' In Yemen: White House / Brazil’s Former President Luiz Inacio Lula Sends To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.