Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Ugandan Man's Car Somersaults 3 Times. See What It Looks Like After The Accident - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ugandan Man's Car Somersaults 3 Times. See What It Looks Like After The Accident (26155 Views)

How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / Truck Falls On Man's Car On Ojuelegba Bridge, Comes Out Alive From The Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man's Car Somersaults 3 Times. See What It Looks Like After The Accident by Childofaking: 11:08am On Mar 12, 2018
Originalsly:
Hmmm...man seeking attention.... old abandoned car. Car toppled 3 times?...no glass left except in the front?...and car with such rust?...that car been sitting there for yearsss.

Eagle eye. I like your observations, right on point.
Re: Ugandan Man's Car Somersaults 3 Times. See What It Looks Like After The Accident by Tanyabee(f): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2018
thank God for saving ur life
Re: Ugandan Man's Car Somersaults 3 Times. See What It Looks Like After The Accident by Dreahlami: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2018
I tire for you o watin consign buhari for this matter now

zlantanfan:
Why have buhari refused to have sense
Re: Ugandan Man's Car Somersaults 3 Times. See What It Looks Like After The Accident by nomenclature(m): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2018
OP take your time oh
you don't know the difference between CAR, VEHICLE or MOTOR ?

Re: Ugandan Man's Car Somersaults 3 Times. See What It Looks Like After The Accident by smokedfish: 11:52am On Mar 12, 2018
And who was counting it

Re: Ugandan Man's Car Somersaults 3 Times. See What It Looks Like After The Accident by mustylaw45(m): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
zlantanfan:
Why have buhari refused to have sense

Because your parents are the most useless people in the whole world.
Re: Ugandan Man's Car Somersaults 3 Times. See What It Looks Like After The Accident by SoldierBoy1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
If you see the one for my workshop, e bad die and the man been survive. We just comot the engine, gear box, and other useful parts.

Re: Ugandan Man's Car Somersaults 3 Times. See What It Looks Like After The Accident by joinnow: 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
manuel4real:
3times shocked...who counted it?

God is wonderful

I was thinking its only in Nigeria car somersault 3 times so it has cross over to other country
Re: Ugandan Man's Car Somersaults 3 Times. See What It Looks Like After The Accident by Siwakwi: 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
It's when the man comes to realize that always our almighty God is a God of miracles.
That's a living miracle and it's unbelievable.
The man should receive and serve God in all rest of his life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Die In Fatal Accident In Ondo (Photos) / Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) / Beautiful Pictures From Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.