Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With A Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With A Throwback Photo (25305 Views)

9mobile Charged Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha N15k For A 5-Minute Call / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha And Funke Akindele's Throwback Photo / Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by lalasticlala(m): 7:58am On Mar 12, 2018
Chioma Chukwuka (born March 12, 1980) occasionally credited as Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha is a Nigerian actress and movie producer. In 2007 she won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a leading role. And the Afro Hollywood award for best actress in a lead role in 2010.

Chukwuka's acting career began with her participation in the film The Handkerchief in 2000. In 2007 Chukwuka received the Best Actress in a Lead Role award at the African Movie Academy Awards for the movie Sins of the flesh. Chukwuka has starred in over 80 Nollywood movies. Chioma co produced and starred in the award nominated blockbuster "On bended kneels".

Chukwuka got married to her husband, Franklyn Akpotha in 2006.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chioma_Chukwuka

Chiom Akpotha shared her baby picture on Instagram to celebrate her birthday and wrote:

After all these years...
After almost not making it as an “unknown thing” in my mothers womb...
After my mother had been told her chances of having a healthy normal child were slim...
After every every....
HERE I AM !
Several years later , I Am Still Here !
Just the same old me!
All Glory To the King Of Kings !
#UzuNakpuNwa
#OnyemaUcheChukwu
#OmaKamsiBiaUwa
#ThankYouJesus
#BirthdayGirl
#March12
#Cute
#Baby
#Me
#Thankful
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgM5hIeDeGq/?hl=en

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by emeijeh(m): 8:09am On Mar 12, 2018
As far as it is lala,

It goes straight to the promise land.

Happy birthday to the innocent Nollywood diva

10 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by MrRhymes101(m): 8:10am On Mar 12, 2018
Wow! My ex ex ex ex ex ex crush. Still looking good... Wedding MC

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Follygunners: 8:10am On Mar 12, 2018
Decent chic, decent acting career... Happy b'day to her.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by faithugo64(f): 8:10am On Mar 12, 2018
My favourite nollywod actress
Simple life
No unnecessary drama

Happy birthday ma
May you live long, healthy and happy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by xpressng(m): 8:10am On Mar 12, 2018
one of the cool headed actress in nollywood. always mindful of her roles. happy bday sugar..

17 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by RealGucci: 8:11am On Mar 12, 2018
afta enuf editing
ugly bich
most of dem na camera dey make dem fine.
have u seen omotola withput make up
u go vomit
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Ajoboss(m): 8:12am On Mar 12, 2018
Dis girl don spoil finish o

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Blessedup: 8:12am On Mar 12, 2018
Nice one... She looks pretty

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by miteolu(m): 8:12am On Mar 12, 2018
Is she married?
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by NwaAmaikpe: 8:12am On Mar 12, 2018
Follygunners:
Decent chic, decent acting career... Happy b'day to her.
faithugo64:
My favourite nollywod actress
Simple life
No unnecessary drama

Happy birthday ma
May you live long, healthy and happy
xpressng:
one of the cool headed actress in nollywood. always mindful of her roles. happy bday sugar..
shocked

Even Chioma will be shocked to read this.
You guys just said it like you know her one-on-one.

Movie roles are not reality.
It's too early to open up her dossier, but take it from me.
This is one of most haughty in Nollywood if not the haughtiest soul in Nollywood.

Her attitude is only pleasant from afar, but when you get closer; it stinks like a broken sewage pipe.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by wrestleman: 8:13am On Mar 12, 2018
it seems our Oga lala have forgotten this is not snake matter
well

HBD

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 12, 2018
RealGucci:
afta enuf editing
ugly bich
u go vomit

cheesy cheesy grin very true

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by pero45: 8:13am On Mar 12, 2018
Babym .......u still fine......abeg come rape me.,.....ik ogbonna sef lol

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by modelsms(m): 8:14am On Mar 12, 2018
Like her shaa.

If it was wen I was still in Dubai ee...

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by BrutalJab: 8:14am On Mar 12, 2018
miteolu:
Is she married?
Too lazy to read?
Black man read!!! chai

6 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by faithugo64(f): 8:14am On Mar 12, 2018
RealGucci:
afta enuf editing
ugly bich
u go vomit
embarassed chai
Bros Fear God na
Wetin she do you?

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by RealGucci: 8:15am On Mar 12, 2018
i no dey vex o
jus wonder why women use make up and heavy editing
faithugo64:

embarassed chai
Bros Fear God na
Wetin she do you?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Pavore9: 8:17am On Mar 12, 2018
RealGucci:
afta enuf editing
ugly bich
u go vomit

Your bitterness is outstanding!

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by sharpwriter(m): 8:20am On Mar 12, 2018
I really like this aunty. She sabi play gentle role well well. God bless her!
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Follygunners: 8:22am On Mar 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Even Chioma will be shocked to read this.
You guys just said it like you know her one-on-one.

Movie roles are not reality.
It's to early to open up her dossier, but take it from me.
This is one of most haughty in Nollywood..

Her attitude is only pleasant from afar.

Mr. 'NL Like-seeker', I twaile for you! grin

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by adecz: 8:22am On Mar 12, 2018
undecided

I am always suspicious of ladies
who broadcast their 'real age'... undecided

I suspect that this 38 is
her 'football age'... cool

Add 5 to 38.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by jaylister(m): 8:23am On Mar 12, 2018
ok
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Direbabe(f): 8:27am On Mar 12, 2018
So beautiful from birth. Happy Sweet Birthday sister.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by ifyboy60(m): 8:28am On Mar 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Even Chioma will be shocked to read this. You guys just said it like you know her one-on-one.
Movie roles are not reality. It's to early to open up her dossier, but take it from me. This is one of most haughty in Nollywood..
Her attitude is only pleasant from afar.
I heard she is so arrogant and mean

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Ike Visits Children Of Dead Soldiers (Photos) / MI Abaga Celebrates His 38th Birthday (Photo) / Mercy Aigbe, Mide Martins, Odunlade Adekola At Kemi Afolabi Father-In-Law Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.