Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Top 5 Most Popular Ministers In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 5 Most Popular Ministers In Nigeria (362 Views)

Buhari: Why I Didn’t Sack Ministers In Four Years / Ministers In Last Minute Lobbying Ahead Of Cabinet Dissolution / Three Governors, Ministers In Race For Buhari’s Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Popular Ministers In Nigeria by STEPHENBOI(m): 9:39am On Mar 12, 2018
Barely six months after coming to power, President Muhammadu Buhari assigned portfolios to his ministers at the Ministerial Inauguration that took place at the Presidential Villa.

Some of these ministers are popular for good reason and some for bad reason

1. Lai Mohammed
Lai Mohammed is the current Nigeria's Minister of Information and Culture, a Nigerian lawyer and former National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress. The minister of information and culture has sparked a slew of controversy on the Nigerian social media Especially when he was pictured wearing coat on agbada, some Nigerians can never believe any word from lai Mohammed. The minister is no doubt the most popular minister we have presently in Nigeria

2. Babatunde Fashola
Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN is a Nigerian politician who is currently the Federal Minister of Power, Works and Housing and was Lagos State Governor from May 29, 2007 to May 29, 2015. He's know for his high spirit of patriotism, workaholic and Highly innovative. He famously claims to be "just doing his job". But in a land where politicians are known for doing anything but, that alone has been enough to make Babatunde Fashola, boss of the vast Nigeria city very popular minister in Nigeria

3. Rotimi Amaechi
Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is a Nigerian politician who served as the fifth Governor of Rivers State from 2007 to 2015. He was re-elected for a second term on 26 April 2011. Amaechi has earn his popularity when he was the governor on River state. He has gone dark under the administration of president Muhammadu Buhari but he still one of the most popular minister in Nigeria.

4. Abubakar Malami
Abubakar Malami (SAN), is a Nigerian politician and lawyer who has also acted as Nigeria's Minister for Justice and Attorney-General since November 15, 2015. Not just popular but also the most powerful minister we have in Nigeria presently. The post of Attorney-General and also minister for justice put him ahead of other in term of power. I agree he might not be popular as a politician but the post made him.

5. Solomon Dalong
Barr. Solomon DalongBarrister Solomon Dalong Minister of Youth and Sports.
The minister of youth and sport came to limelight when he said "the money spend was well spending" and he also said "Argentina is one of the most highly rank football association in Nigeria " on national T.v and also his mode of dressing is very constant. I'm sure you can remember him now with all these description...Lol

DISCLAIMER: The names above with points related to the article are purely nothing but my personal opinion. I purely have nothing against anybody. Any correction you find worthy should be dropped in the comment section of this particular post. Thank you.
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Ministers In Nigeria by will2lead(m): 9:41am On Mar 12, 2018
really

(1) (Reply)

Benue Killings: I’m Surprised IGP Idris Disobeyed My Directive Says PMB / Invest In Rivers State, Wike Urges Leading European Investors / BREAKING: Reps Reintroduce Election Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.