Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Victor Uwajeh Was Never My Lawyer....sen. Andy Uba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Uwajeh Was Never My Lawyer....sen. Andy Uba (309 Views)

Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials / Victor Uwajeh: "Buhari Admin Sacked Me For Refusing To Go After Opposition" / Buhari Appoints Victor Uwajeh Accused Of Fraud To Recover Looted Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Victor Uwajeh Was Never My Lawyer....sen. Andy Uba by HRLNEWS: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
Following a report in a newspaper publication of a particular Nigerian daily, where it was stated that one Victor Uwajeh, who is presently facing a four count charge before the Federal High Court, Abuja bordering on fraud, forgery and impersonation was once a lawyer to Senator Andy Uba, Senator Uba has come out to state that at no point did Uwajeh either in person or by proxy offer him any form of legal services.

This was made known in a press statement reacting to the publication by Senator Uba's media office today.

"Following the rebuttal of certain media stories both by us and the judiciary where we put paid to the malicious...

READ FULL DETAILS HERE >>>http://www.hrlnews.com/2018/03/victor-uwajeh-was-never-my-lawyersen.html

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Concession Ajaokuta Steel Company, Reps Insist / Dino Meleaye In The Eye Of The Storm. / FG Insists Release Of Dapchi Girls Was Not Staged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.