Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo (25296 Views)

How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home / Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) / Affordable Housing Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by Harbdulrasaq(m): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
Honourable Minister Of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Raji Fashola Inspects Homes Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Ikot Ntuen Nsit/Affia Nsit Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-fashola-inspects-homes-constructed-under-the-national-housing-programme/
Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by tayebest(m): 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
Fashola is doing great!

...Electricity supply has tremendously increase for the past months here in Kaduna. No politics plz.

at least its not yet raining season!

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by sarrki(m): 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
Pmb and his boiz firing from all cylinders

Carrygo baba and his boiz

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by sarrki(m): 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
tayebest:
Fashola is doing great!

...Electricity supply has tremendously increase for the past months here in Kaduna. No politics plz.

You are a nationalist

Enemies of our country will soon be here

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by tayebest(m): 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

You are a nationalist

who dem epp? undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by Opentokwowledge: 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
tayebest:
Fashola is doing great!

I talked on phone with my mom living in Ogun state earlier today and she complained bitterly of how they've been hooked on spending heavily on fuel for everyday runnings as the electricity supply has not been stable and there has been no light for 4 days straight up angry. Btw, has the electricity supply you're here shamelessly celebrating been totally uninterrupted?

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by tayebest(m): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
I talked on phone with my mom living in Ogun state earlier today and she complained bitterly of how they've been hooked on spending heavily on fuel for everyday runnings as the electricity supply has not been stable and there has been no light for 4 days straight up angry. Btw, has the electricity supply you're here shamelessly celebrating been totally uninterrupted?

Hello, Nigeria is not yet there, but believe me, it's better than ever! cool

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by mayowascholar(m): 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by haykinzz(m): 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hmmm, good job may God continue to enlarge your coast....

Check my signature..

Good rate/flash transactions guaranteed
Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by Opentokwowledge: 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
tayebest:

Hello, Nigeria is not yet there, but believe me, it's better than ever! cool
Better than ever? Lol, you don't even know how to lie. Anyway, how many hours are you guys getting on the average at Kaduna that has called for this national feast? grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by omoolorire(m): 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
Where are the houses?

10 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by globemoney: 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

You are a nationalist

Why was the money earmarked for the hired crowd that will welcome Buhari in benue today looted?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by Kundagarten: 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
Fashola has been a big disappointment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by Seunaj05(m): 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
One good brain under the authority of an incompetent one will end up an under-utilized asset. Someone's incompetence just mask this guy's Brain. The Raji Fashola we used to know. Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

You are a nationalist

He is not a zombie! he says the truth when there is one!

Here in my area, the light has also improved!

That is how it should be not lying up and down and then call yourself a patriot undecided

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by anibirelawal(m): 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
Now i know why PMB and his Cabinets are not a noise maker as some wailers wants them to be. it is said Action speaks louder than voice, seeing is beleiving.
More development to show coming soon....

GOD BLESS PMB, GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

NB. if you hate my opinion, dont bother quoting me, just keep your disagreement to yourself. PEACE!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by sonnie10: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
One uncompleted building and two boungalows is what they are paying advert for.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by ekmike(m): 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
They built the houses for themselves to buy and later rent it out to helpless citizens who need it most.
Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by Herdsmen: 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
Fashola still trying to fool zombies...

This structure we don the see am since 2015.. and yet is still under construction..

No good roads no electricity.. 2018 and the houses are yet to be occupied..

Oga tell us wen you're able to complete a project under your ministries...

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
Pmb and his boiz firing from all cylinders

Carrygo baba and his boiz
Indeed they re firing with great accuracy from Benue to Nasarawa, from Maiduguri to Kaduna and probably someday to you

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by thedondada(m): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
Really.
Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by eherbal(m): 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
minster of darkness,are those houses affordable? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by thedondada(m): 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
Really.

I believe that fashola would be shocked at his expectations and reality.

He is an intelligent man and knows when there's a Bleep up.

In reality there is a Bleep up. The system is so bleeped that the damage that repairing it would bring is likely going to be costlier hence thier slow pace.

Anyway as a wise man once said if you want people to be happy go sell ice cream and forget being a leader.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by nedu2000(m): 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
Houses that even a civil servant earning N80k/month won't be able to afford.obviously. Big men will still buy the houses and give to their girl friends.
When nigeria really starts making progress we will know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by lastempero: 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
Wicked people angry each time u hear of national housing scheme be ready to stay in hole House that can only contain the rat in ur neighborhood.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by koolpal(m): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
If electricity has not improved in ur area... ur loss cos over here in lokoja tremendous improvement
Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by prosnadis(m): 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
Keep quiet
Kundagarten:
Fashola has been a big disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by okus17: 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Opentokwowledge:

I reside in Ogun state Bro... Ajuwon-Akute light been lit!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nigeria is moving under president Buhari. Kudos to you guys, many people will soon realize what this dude's are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by mannatech: 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
tayebest:
Fashola is doing great!

Easy with the lies.

Maybe u stay in the bq inside government house but Here in barnawa, it is epileptic
Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
Opentokwowledge:

I think it depends on location, honestly my area was worst, we could go on for days without light but now it has improved. At least 15-18hrs light.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
okus17:

I reside in Ogun state Bro... Ajuwon-Akute light been lit!!
Ajuwon always have light naa, almost all the street have prepaid meter, if dem no give light how the card go take finish? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain / Secrets Of Land Purchase In Nigeria / Please What Is The Recommended Soak Away Size For A Small Bungalow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.