Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home (40713 Views)

Own Your Dream Home Via National Housing Fund Loan / President Buhari Declines Assent To National Housing Fund Bill / Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by H28Africa: 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
Are you tired of paying rent?

Have you heard of the National Housing Fund (NHF)?

Do you know that the National Housing Fund is a government-backed program that provides loans of up to 50 Million Naira to first-time home buyers in Nigeria?

Set a reminder for our upcoming live event as we show you how to qualify for the NHF loan and buy your first home.

Register Here ==> https://lu.ma/0s1jaegx

Here are some of the questions we will answer during the event:

1. Who is eligible for the NHF loan?

2. How much can you borrow with the NHF loan?

3. What are the interest rates and repayment terms?

4. What are the steps to buying a home with the NHF loan?

5. How can the H28 platform help you access the NHF loan?

Date: 2nd September 2023

Time: 4 PM WAT

Venue: Zoom

Register Here ==> https://lu.ma/0s1jaegx

Sponsored Post

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by H28Africa: 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
What is the H28 Platform?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyd7YcPhW5c

H28 is an online platform that helps you save up your down payment, qualify for the National Housing Fund Loan and buy your dream home.

When you join our platform, you get the following benefits:

1. You can save towards your down payment by creating a savings account on H28.

2. You can connect your existing NHF account or create a new NHF on H28.

3. You will qualify for the National Housing Fund Loan and access up to 50 Million Naira to buy your first home.

Learn More ==> https://www.h28.io/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by H28Africa: 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
Feel free to ask me any questions you might have, and I will be happy to answer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by sholatech(m): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
Sounds exciting

4 Likes

Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by H28Africa: 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
sholatech:
Sounds exciting

It really does sound exciting.

Most people don't know that every Nigerian, no matter how much they earn, can qualify for the NHF loan.

We would love to see you at the upcoming live event on the 2nd of September.

Don't forget to register for the event.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by YungMike(m): 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by HugeElephant(f): 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wo
Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by BIZNess123(m): 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by drizslim(m): 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
Take up the loan. Build ur house sell the house & japa

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by Towncrier007(m): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
Na wa
Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by datola: 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
Hmmm...
Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
lolz... um
NHF, u people Go cough out my money before i Retire, i promise u, cos our Mortgage they Run, 3 beds i applied for, una never buy land, talkless of Building.. 9Years in Service.. Hmmmm!

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by rottable(m): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
Please provide more explanation

2 Likes

Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by Afriifa(m): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
H28Africa:

It really does sound exciting.

Most people don't know that every Nigerian, no matter how much they earn, can qualify for the NHF loan.

We would love to see you at the upcoming live event on the 2nd of September.

Don't forget to register for the event.
How much is expected as down payment?

4 Likes

Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by AntiChristian: 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
Checking if it contains Usury (haram).........

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by Dozie32(m): 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Scam. Or if e be say na man know man. Period.

9 Likes

Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by PlutoChief: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
This is coming at the right time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by inoki247: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Lol naso he dey sweet till u join nd u lata discover u don Jam another legalized scam....

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by nkemoma(m): 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Scam set up

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by Greenfaces: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
How pleaze
Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by Pneumaa(m): 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
drizslim:
Take up the loan. Build ur house sell the house & japa

You are part of the problems in this country. Tueh

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by H28Africa: 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
Duelomma08:
This is great

Thank you so much.

It is high time more people knww that no matter how much they earn per month, they can qualify for the National Housing Fund Loan and buy their first home.

We hope to see you on the day of the event.

Please make you you register here ==> https://lu.ma/0s1jaegx

1 Like

Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by Agbadocassava: 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
PlutoChief:
This is coming at the right time
Chief

1 Like

Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by bunmioguns(m): 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
Great
Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by H2ho(m): 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
grin
Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by obembet(f): 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
Here we go

2 Likes

Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by BabaIbo: 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
I don't believe all these things as long as it's Nigeria government that is doing it.

5 Likes

Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by jmoore(m): 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
No be ponzi scheme?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) / See The House I Built For My Age Parents. / I Reported My Landlord Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.