Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

NSCDC Cautions Against Loitering Around JAMB Exam Centers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NSCDC Cautions Against Loitering Around JAMB Exam Centers (3369 Views)

Man With 5 Law Degrees, Shares His Poor Sec. School Result; Cautions Parents / We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam / How To Reprint JAMB Exam Slip For UTME 2018 [it’s Free] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NSCDC Cautions Against Loitering Around JAMB Exam Centers by Thejournalng046: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) on Monday has warned individuals that are not part of the examinations to keep off the designated centers for the exercise.

Mr Philip Ayuba, Niger State Corps Commandant, in an interview with the press in Minna said the warning became necessary to ensure the success of the examinations.

He said that though reports emanating from the various Computer Based Test (CBT) centres in the state indicates that the process was going on without hassles, it was still important to warn unauthorised persons from going to the centres.

“All prospective candidates are advised to stay away from the centres when it is not their turn for the examination.

“They are also advised not to come into the examination hall with all prohibited items like handsets, camera, earpiece, and any other electronic device,’’ Ayuba said.

He said personnel sent to the different centers had been instructed to maintain strict surveillance and enforce maximum adherence to the rules and regulations involved in the examination.

He thanked the students that had written the examinations, for the tranquil and ordely composure they displayed while they wrote.

“We are fully ready and on top of the situation to provide a peaceful atmosphere for a hitch-free conduct of the examination in the 12 centres across the state,’’ he assured.

Source: journalng.com

https://journalng.com/2018/03/12/nscdc-cautions-loitering-around-jamb-exam-centers/
Re: NSCDC Cautions Against Loitering Around JAMB Exam Centers by oscarnoble(m): 7:08am On Mar 13, 2018
First to comment ,this week is going to be a every blessed week For me, may we achieve all our dreams this week amen
Re: NSCDC Cautions Against Loitering Around JAMB Exam Centers by Christane: 7:08am On Mar 13, 2018
dy must stil be examination malpractice .
Re: NSCDC Cautions Against Loitering Around JAMB Exam Centers by Tybabe0001(m): 7:09am On Mar 13, 2018
hmmmmmm
Re: NSCDC Cautions Against Loitering Around JAMB Exam Centers by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 13, 2018
undecided
Re: NSCDC Cautions Against Loitering Around JAMB Exam Centers by jericco1(m): 7:09am On Mar 13, 2018
e don tey
Re: NSCDC Cautions Against Loitering Around JAMB Exam Centers by Spatta: 7:10am On Mar 13, 2018
I hope they will not be the loiters, smuggling answer sheets and expo
Re: NSCDC Cautions Against Loitering Around JAMB Exam Centers by Primusinterpares(m): 7:11am On Mar 13, 2018
When ever I see NSCDC,
the next that comes to mind is how corrupt this nation is...

Reminds me of My Oga at the top...
Re: NSCDC Cautions Against Loitering Around JAMB Exam Centers by Tintinnoty(m): 7:12am On Mar 13, 2018
Say that to the jobless science students.
Re: NSCDC Cautions Against Loitering Around JAMB Exam Centers by Philinho(m): 7:12am On Mar 13, 2018
JAMB frustrating people since inception. To get the and cutoff without admission is highly frustrating .May God help all the Jambits
Re: NSCDC Cautions Against Loitering Around JAMB Exam Centers by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:13am On Mar 13, 2018
We are in Nigeria..
Hope you understand?
Re: NSCDC Cautions Against Loitering Around JAMB Exam Centers by Tintinnoty(m): 7:13am On Mar 13, 2018
Spatta:
I hope they will not be the loiters, smuggling answer sheets and expo

Answer cheat for a purely computer base test?

This one wick me
Re: NSCDC Cautions Against Loitering Around JAMB Exam Centers by katstyle(m): 7:16am On Mar 13, 2018
Is this what NSCDC are born to do? What if peace corps is also approved
Re: NSCDC Cautions Against Loitering Around JAMB Exam Centers by harmbhrosz(m): 7:28am On Mar 13, 2018
katstyle:
Is this what NSCDC are born to do? What if peace corps is also approved
so what was NSCDC born to do?
Re: NSCDC Cautions Against Loitering Around JAMB Exam Centers by Taku555(m): 7:34am On Mar 13, 2018
Primusinterpares:
When ever I see NSCDC,
the next that comes to mind is how corrupt this nation is...

Reminds me of My Oga at the top...
go and fix the corrupt country then.
Re: NSCDC Cautions Against Loitering Around JAMB Exam Centers by EshjayLee(m): 8:40am On Mar 13, 2018
That is if they won't be the one looking for Jamb external Supervisor !!!
Re: NSCDC Cautions Against Loitering Around JAMB Exam Centers by BABANGBALI: 8:46am On Mar 13, 2018
What is Civil defence feeling like, mosquitoes feeling like birds

(1) (Reply)

UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide After Getting Dumped By Girlfriend (Photos) / BUKIEPOLY,OGIDI ,anambra State,scam OR????!!! / All Biochemistry Graduates And Undergraduates Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.